Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Recruiting[INT][PC][Clan] - Void Zeroes is recruiting Clans and Players | Top 10% Moon Clan | Access to all Research

TheFatalFrame

Looking for a active clan to help gear up or squad up? Looking for guidance and assistance to take your clan up to the next tier?

The Void Zeroes Alliance is currently recruiting both players and clans looking to grow their ranks. Our Alliance is lead by the Void Zeroes Moon clan - a 990 Tenno outfit that are committed to bringing together 4000 active players within the game to tackle upcoming community content.

The quick sell below.

• Our Alliance Discord is a fantastic resource where clans are given the collaborative space to help each other recruit and grow their player base.
  • Up to date Clan Tech and a massive Dojo - no contributions needed, we are in your service.
  • No frills clan membership, no bs clan ranking systems.
  • Keep playing your way. Group with us or go it alone. Just do what is convenient for you.
  • If you need help, just ask. We are a friendly helpful Clan / Alliance combo.
  • Need something from any of our Alliance / Clan leaders directly? You can everyone from the Alliance Discord.
  • You are more than welcome to extend invitations to others you know. Yes you can invite people to the clan.

A preview of our clan emblem can be found here. A preview of our alliance emblem can be found here.

Whether you are a casual or hardcore gamer, you are most welcome to join us. Visit our Recruitment Discord channel or reply below to request an invitation.

Unfortunately you will need to leave your existing clan before I am able to send out an invitation. I will update this recruitment page as we near our clan membership cap.

Look forward to meeting you in game.

Edited by TheFatalFrame
text color update

17 hours ago, Atom_Sparven said:

Hey, I'd like an invite! Posted some specs in this thread if it matters, thanks!

Ign: atom_sparven

MR8

Just sent you an invitation to the clan. Welcome back, hope to see you on during the upcoming event :)

Hey if you would not mind a person that's restarting for the first time on pc im mr20 on ps4 ill provide proof if needed i need that research bad ill be a active player and ill help when I can.

PS I hope to be able to engage in jolly cooperation!

16 hours ago, Bozeefus said:

MR22, Been playing since Loki Prime Access. Looking to leave a mountain clan that has a huge number of inactive members. May you send an invite my way boss? thanks.

IGN:bozeefus

2000+ hours

Hey bro, give me a PM once you have left your current clan and I will send you an invitation :D Game won't let me send one otherwise.

On 5/8/2017 at 3:53 AM, MRPRAISETHESUN said:

Hey if you would not mind a person that's restarting for the first time on pc im mr20 on ps4 ill provide proof if needed i need that research bad ill be a active player and ill help when I can.

PS I hope to be able to engage in jolly cooperation!

Jolly coop is what we are about. I have sent an invite out to you. Hop onto our clan discord for even more shenanigans.

I'd like to join. I like the idea of "no frills", my personal situation dictates that some times I can only run solo while at other times I'm keen for some co-op shenanigans.

I'm Oceanic mostly but jump onto NA from time to time.

MR 13

Have discord and mic. Can't always be in it due to personal circumstances but will probably be active in it during Oceanic prime time.

IGN: Terranos-Rift

Looking to join a clan started playing a couple months ago but I'm loving the game and play a lot. Also if you do decide to recruit me I ask that you respond on here with you IGN because, I can only assume, that with my name starting with "A" it's easy for clan recruiters to spam me. I get probably 3-5 clan invites a day. With your IGN I can keep an eye out.

MR 13

IGN: ASTRONAUTCOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...