[DE]Drew

Transitioning to work outside of the Warframe Community team

You're LEAVING!?

nooooooo_luke_skywalker_text.gif?w=610

(Just when I was about to tell you you can use R3 to move the chat window instead of asking Danielle to move your picture during stream... Dang it.)

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

I hope this is not a goodbye forever :(

I hope you're cooking up something special for TennoCon. Could definitely use another massive hype trailer on the levels of Tombs of the Sentient and Teshins "You shouldn't have come here" moment. And even if it means waiting until Q4 again, i'm sure you guys will deliver. The more the Warframe universe expands and is filled with life, the more i love it.

Maybe you should actually open the license up for some books / audiobooks to take place either in the orokin past or even in our "current" time we're playing in. Dont get me wrong, i love Warframes universe to death, but we really lack in interaction with those we defend. It could help having something to fight for, other than just loot. Maybe developing relationships to various groups of civilians outside of the one tribe we got to meet very briefly in The Glast Gambit :)

Thanks for everything you do for this Community Drew, really enjoyed meeting you and talking with you (and everyone else ofc) at Gamescom before and after the first Tennolive and the Year after during the Offsite Event. Hope you guys one day (this year? please? ^^) will return to Gamescon ;)

Good luck in the new position. Definitely going to be missed as the community team and the one guy who has always gone to bat for me when I needed assistance.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, shadow0727 said:

WARFRAME MOVIE!!!!!

I hope there will be something like that near the future, that'd be awesome and will surely be a good competitor with Guardians of The Galaxy no lie.

9 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

The Crewman is being sent out on special assignment! I’m leaving the Warframe limelight to work on something exciting behind the scenes. We’re not ready to share any details yet, but I’ll be back in the near future to let you know what we’ve got planned! 

All the best Drew.

I still remember when we met at the first Playstation Experience in Las Vegas, and then TennoCon last year.  How you've grown. :)

Don't keep it secret for too long, or I'll need to send Loki/Ivara to break into your spy vaults to discover the truth!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

The Crewman is being sent out on special assignment! I’m leaving the Warframe limelight to work on something exciting behind the scenes. We’re not ready to share any details yet, but I’ll be back in the near future to let you know what we’ve got planned! 

So, what does that mean for PS4@4 livestreams, The Second Stream podcast, and other community projects that I work on? Our team is fully dedicated to continuing, improving, and expanding on all of the initiatives we currently have running, and that will not change with my new position. I’ve been working closely with members of our team to ensure a smooth transition.  

If you’re not familiar with the full Community team, we have [DE]Rebecca, [DE]Megan (with summer help from [DE]Helen), [DE]Danielle, [DE]Taylor, and rejoining us full-time, [DE]Aidan. We also have [DE]Connor and [DE]Saske who work more specifically with community bug reports.

Even though I will not be present in the Warframe community in an official capacity, this community will still be very important to me, along with all the friends and acquaintances I’ve made within it. I’ll be happy to still share in your experiences as a fellow Warframe player, and I look forward to all the great things to come for Warframe!

So long, and thanks for all the fish Potatoes!

In honor of this I will not kill any Corpus for the rest of the day.

• Upvote 1

WARFRAME 2 CONFIRMED!

Get ready people that missed on Ex Prime! HERE COMES YOUR CHANCE!!!

This also means Umbra is coming!

3 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

In honor of this I will not kill any Corpus for the rest of the day.

Reading this after running kuva mission all over europa..... :blush:

Does the fact that i was killing them with a Dera vandal make it better or worse?

Edited by Elvangreen

2d waframe platformer.

Warframe space simulation expansion.  Allowing us to frrely fly around the universe and be attacked along the way.  Or board other ships that are chillin in space resulting in randomly generated missions.  Discover beacons that lead to rescue missions.  

Warframe MOBA.......(lol)

These are my predictions.

But whatever the case, best of luck duder.

I hope to see you again on forums, you'll be truly missed. See you around, tinsuit.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

Reading this after running kuva mission all over europa..... :blush:

Does the fact that i was killing them with a Dera vandal make it better or worse?

A bit worse because that's Corpus tech, but better because it has the Lotus sigil so... Bittersweet?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Pretty sure all of us are looking forward to what you've got cooking. Stay safe out there man, you've been pretty awesome so far.