Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse acceleration issues. Help please?

Ironlixivium

Question

I want to ask here before I go crying to the bug report section.

I've been cursed with intense mouse acceleration. if you don't understand, what I mean is, if I move my mouse slowly, the onscreen mouse doesn't move at all. quickly and it flies across the screen. I can't find any option to change this, it only started after the dx update.

Edit: heheh, forgot: Yes, its only on warframe, I've never had this issue before, and its not consistent.

Anyone know anything?

Edited by Ironlixivium

5 answers to this question

Sounds similar to an issue I had a while back. I fixed it by telling Windows to "Disable display scaling on high DPS settings" under compatibility options on the exe itself.

Failing that, I would try resintalling the update that caused it.

That's all I can think of. Hope it helps :D

20 hours ago, osmo2 said:

Sounds similar to an issue I had a while back. I fixed it by telling Windows to "Disable display scaling on high DPS settings" under compatibility options on the exe itself.

Failing that, I would try resintalling the update that caused it.

That's all I can think of. Hope it helps :D

I'll try that when I can, but did your issue also include the mouse preferring axis over angles? That is to say, it seems to only want to move left/right/up/down on any given mouse update, rather than say, down-left. I also found out it only starts if I alt tab, which I do often.

1 hour ago, Ironlixivium said:

I'll try that when I can, but did your issue also include the mouse preferring axis over angles? That is to say, it seems to only want to move left/right/up/down on any given mouse update, rather than say, down-left. I also found out it only starts if I alt tab, which I do often.

Quite honestly, no it didn't. I just made the connection of erratic mouse movement and thought I might pipe in, just in case.

22 hours ago, osmo2 said:

Quite honestly, no it didn't. I just made the connection of erratic mouse movement and thought I might pipe in, just in case.

Well I tried it, didn't work :/ for now playing in a window works but I would like if de would fix this

1 hour ago, Ironlixivium said:

Well I tried it, didn't work :/ for now playing in a window works but I would like if de would fix this

Something tells me it's not a problem that DE made, and therefore not a problem DE can fix. You said it came after an update? The only other thing I can suggest is reinstalling whatever updated.