The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

you play N... no I'm Batman

Rinzlow1

... I do more damage then all of you combined, I give you extra loot and I also [Soul Survivor] resurrect your dead a** all the time if you didn't notice
-but you play Nidus
...no, I play -> Batman Prime
when they get scared and decide to get out at 20 xD, but I can carry them to 80 minimum with their dying a**, my god, Nekros Prime is new Batman of Mot, comes in black color also, and why the hell are people scared of going beyond 20 in pugs, why is everyone so scared.

9 minutes ago, Rinzlow1 said:

why the hell are people scared of going beyond 20 in pugs, why is everyone so scared.

It has nothing to do with being scared, pugs are almost always a quickie.  Occasionally someone will stay longer but overall most pugs simply don't wish to take the time for it.  If you want longer endless missions you're best bet is a pre-planned squad where everyone is willing to remain for extended periods of time.

BTW atterax spam is probably one of the easiest ways to get kills and not a cause for overly egoistical reactions.

Edited by Xekrin

Claiming to be Batman, not using Kestrel.  Gordon is replacing the bat signal's front plate with a frowny face as we speak.

But on a serious note;  There is a wide variety of folks playing Warframe, some aren't going to be specc'd to the teeth for long endless runs in the T4 section of the Void.  And there's nothing wrong with that.  Being a blender with an Atterax is effective as can be, but it's not going to be something everyone enjoys to play.  Enjoyment is the most important factor of being involved in any game.  There are no unique or required rewards past 20, so that's just where some folks stop because they may not enjoy going longer.  Or may not be specc'd for it.

So next time use Kestrel because I've never seen Batman hook a frankenstein'd blender onto the end of a whip, and go ham.

Like it's that hard to get 850 kills when all you do is tap CTRL and E in sequence for 20 minutes straight.
With reach like that, all things such as "skill" go out the window and the session devolves into a "who can get into the horde of enemies the fastest just to spin like a madman and get all the kills?"

Seriously.

Also, you don't really have anything to brag about.
Anyone is capable of doing that well in a squad, but most players that strive for it (instead of contributing to the team and assisting those with less power) end up finishing last in the long haul.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

2 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Well check me out.

gxwOMGB.png

I did 100% of the group's damage without even killing anything which means I just straight up broke them emotionally and sent'em running.

Wait, how?! Even sentinel and ability kills will still register to the kill count. How is this possible?!

Or don't tell me this is Photoshop...

27 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Wait, how?! Even sentinel and ability kills will still register to the kill count. How is this possible?!

Or don't tell me this is Photoshop...

could be some invis frame or those that negate damage and some kinda surv mission or spy where you don't need to kill stuff, and hitting the enemy just enough so they don't die