Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

700 Day log in....= New Warframe?

(XBOX)DShinShoryuken

Good day to all

After seeing that the Zenith is the 500 day login and that we have  the Trinity of Weapons.....could we be getting a Warframe for the 700th login? Hear me out...

Since all of the Login Weapons have had the Alt Fire and seem to be designed around a certain look, I am HOPING that we get a specific Warframe to go along with it...and not a Syndana (looking at you DEX line:facepalm:). This could be a frame that actually has the BONUS of using the weapons from Login or something along those lines. Who knows.....we might even get this with the 5th year Anniversary and get a Warframe from LOTUS as well (unlikely.....probably will be Armor to go with Syndana...sigh...).

I am just looking for what others thoughts on the 700th login concept will be as we go forth.

Thanks and have at thee!

Oh yeah.....what are you guys thinking will be the PRIMED mod for 600?

PS- i thought I had dropped this in the General Discussion area....another OOPS! I am getting too old for this.....

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken
OOPS! Put a 6 instead of 7. FIXED!!

Don't see why it would cause issue, it's not like a player can't get it, they just have to play the game long enough to get it.... is 700 days (personally I'd do 600 but that's maybe a little close to manage it) too many days for the reward, perhaps, but ultimately it's no worse than only the founders have excal prime etc (which I fully support by the way)

Actually just had a thought what the 600/700 day login reward could be... a flying saucer landing craft :P

Obviously we can throw in a flying saucer sentinel too at some point :)

Edited by LSG501

I'm torn on this. It's nice to reward people for sticking with the game (at least logging in daily)...but at the same time, it's really getting to be a LOT of days. Maybe once a milestone is reached the items should become available for purchase in the market?

I'll be getting the Zenith tomorrow...I hope the pattern doesn't hold and the alt-fire actually works! :)

42 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

I am just looking for what others thoughts on the 700th login concept will be as we go forth.

It will be a perpetually melting Rubix skin for dethcube, everyone knows that

37 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Don't see why it would cause issue, it's not like a player can't get it, they just have to play the game long enough to get it.... is 700 days (personally I'd do 600 but that's maybe a little close to manage it) too many days for the reward, perhaps, but ultimately it's no worse than only the founders have excal prime etc (which I fully support by the way)

Many people do not have patience and berate others because they have no patience for things that actually take time to get.

Uh... No ?

I already find it stupid enough to lock some mastery exp AND some nice weapons behind a wait this huge, locking a complete frame is even more stupid.

Just imagine a new player looking through the wiki/codex to find a warframe that would fit him, and the one he finds neat and really wants ends up being the one locked behind 700 days of waiting, how would he react ?

Probably not in a good way.

Locking weapons is already hard to bear, especially with how OP the zennistar is, but locking a full frame sounds really bad.

I don't mind weapons or mods, but a frame? I seriously hope not. It would be like a 600-700 day farm for one character. We already have more than 300 weapons and more usefull mods than we can equipp, so having 3-4 weapons or mods as daily rewards isn't bad, but we only have 32 (soon 33) Warframes and some people are already complaining about the "hard to get" ones like Mesa, Equinox, Nidus, Ivara, etc. 

I wouldn't mind a skin or armor set, but a full Warframre wouldn't be good for the community. 

Imagine starting as a new player and looking at the different warframes, really taking a liking to that one particular frame. Now imagine the look on your face once you realize you have to login almost two whole years before you can play as that warframe. There is the reason this will not come true.