Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

700 Day log in....= New Warframe?

(XBOX)DShinShoryuken

On 5/3/2017 at 4:18 PM, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Good day to all

After seeing that the Zenith is the 500 day login and that we have  the Trinity of Weapons.....could we be getting a Warframe for the 700th login? Hear me out...

Since all of the Login Weapons have had the Alt Fire and seem to be designed around a certain look, I am HOPING that we get a specific Warframe to go along with it...and not a Syndana (looking at you DEX line:facepalm:). This could be a frame that actually has the BONUS of using the weapons from Login or something along those lines. Who knows.....we might even get this with the 5th year Anniversary and get a Warframe from LOTUS as well (unlikely.....probably will be Armor to go with Syndana...sigh...).

I am just looking for what others thoughts on the 700th login concept will be as we go forth.

Thanks and have at thee!

Oh yeah.....what are you guys thinking will be the PRIMED mod for 600?

PS- i thought I had dropped this in the General Discussion area....another OOPS! I am getting too old for this.....

basically you're saying "f*** all the people who can't connect every day to claim their daily reward"

Edited by DeathGold

On 8/18/2017 at 8:44 AM, DeathGold said:

basically you're saying "f*** all the people who can't connect every day to claim their daily reward"

I am saying that everyone has the ability to get to 700 days....just as everyone got to day 1. 

If you play the game regularly because you enjoy it, the time will go by abd eventually 700 days will hit. I bet most people that play this game are more than 700 days of being alive....so no, i ak not saying UCK YOU to those who are still climbing. I am saying make thst 700 day climb feel worthy of going to it. A syandana or armor just would feel, to me and some others, a slap in the face. 

This is just a tossed around idea. DE gonna do what they gonna do and whatever it is, some will cheer it as GENIUS while others will drop a salt load for whatever reasons (don't like it for 700 days, do like it but only halfway there, do want it NOW, etc). It happens and will continue to happen. 

Enjoy the game abd keep on signing in....they add up

Adding warframe = applying salt to veins.

Daily activity on warfrqame is busted, i left wf for year, and i just found out something like this exist, so i basically lost about >300 days on this chart because it was not expected what ive done before. 

Edited by Aguli

It will be justified to receive something good after 2 years of login, even a frame. I don't think DE will do that though. And if they go the "DEX way" I hope they make something special with that syandana. Maybe an "arcane" syandana? When equipped you receive some extra DMG to the AZZ weapons (some kind of synergy)? You become 50% less visible to the bad guys? More energy? If it's a fashion syandana and that's it I think it will be very salty for a guy who invested 2 years in logins.
Just my 2 cents.

Not going to happen. All warframes to date aren't locked behind walls that anyone at anytime can get too. DE would have to do a ton of work on designing/building/balancing a whole new warframe and everything that goes with it only to lock it behind a 700 day log in. not going to happen. thats 2 YEARS before anyone could even SEE the warframe.

As what Tesseract777 said earlier- that is not a good idea since the community will rage.  If they put a frame behind that big of a timewall and it becomes meta- there will be mass chaos. I'm not even at 600 login days yet- it will probably take me the end of the year if not February of 2018 to see 700 days. A warframe should be available to all at the same time.

• 1 month later...

It seems like the login rewards are the only thing vets have now since all the event weapons have been given out in invasion missions and a new player with a fat wallet can get to Mr 24 in 4 to 6 weeks so if excalibur umbra was the 700 day login reward I wouldn't be to surprised.

On 20/08/2017 at 4:21 PM, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

I am saying that everyone has the ability to get to 700 days....just as everyone got to day 1. 

If you play the game regularly because you enjoy it, the time will go by abd eventually 700 days will hit. I bet most people that play this game are more than 700 days of being alive....so no, i ak not saying UCK YOU to those who are still climbing. I am saying make thst 700 day climb feel worthy of going to it. A syandana or armor just would feel, to me and some others, a slap in the face. 

This is just a tossed around idea. DE gonna do what they gonna do and whatever it is, some will cheer it as GENIUS while others will drop a salt load for whatever reasons (don't like it for 700 days, do like it but only halfway there, do want it NOW, etc). It happens and will continue to happen. 

Enjoy the game abd keep on signing in....they add up

So for my brother who just started, the only way he can get this Warframe is to play this game for 2 years? Theres such a thing as to big if a mountain to climb. 

On top of that, what will there be at 1400 days? A neather Warframe? 

Telling my brother that the weapon he likes will be alot better in 150 days is depressing enough, but this will just be a massive slap in his face.

The 700 day login reward should rightly be a new warframe or a new sentinel but sadly i don't feel like DE have brave enough people to ignore the whining they would get for it.

Just look at the weapons, Zenistar was pretty good but the other 2 weapons are sub par at best and terrible at worse. Look at Zenith, 500 days of commitment and you get a weapon that even after giving it a great riven still feels weak. Probably going to be something stupid like akazima.

People always go on about "Oh, it takes too many days to get it" but the people who have gotten those items have logged in for that many days to get it, no matter when you start you still have to do that same amount of logins to get the stuff. At least you can still get them, look at the founders prime access, can't get that legitimately unless you have a time machine.

Edited by -VV-Phantom-Phoenix

Even if you set aside community reactions... Given how long it takes for frames to come out and the amount of development time that goes into them, it would be an extraordinarily bad use of development resources to make a frame that they can't sell and will likely never be acquired or seem obtainable to the majority of their playerbase.

On 5/3/2017 at 12:30 PM, bluepheonix13 said:

Imagine starting as a new player and looking at the different warframes, really taking a liking to that one particular frame. Now imagine the look on your face once you realize you have to login almost two whole years before you can play as that warframe. There is the reason this will not come true. 

Insensive to buy it for plat then XD.

On May 3, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Ryme said:

If they REALLY want to spread the salt, it should be BP for the frame. And the components to make it would come as future login rewards.

That's ridiculous.  

You obviously want parts dropping from RARE containers so that Vets who HAVE the BP will be salty about not having the parts and younger players will be salty about having to wait a year for the BP.

Of course it follows that said parts cannot be traded. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)moboots said:

Didn't they say excalibur umbra was releasing shortly after plains? If the prize for 700 logins will be released on Halloween I wouldn't be surprised if it's umbra

the sacrifice/umbra quest is probably the next update, but they never said that it's gonna came out shortly after plains, because they have still a lot of fixes and qol updates to do for plains