Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Are you sure you want to rush this item?"

Sniper2458

So my friend bought plat, and ended up giving me 30 of it so i started building Ember since i'd have enough plat for a slot. Well then i started building Trinity because she seems like a cool support frame, so i started building the Neuroptics and then moved my mouse to the Chassis and right as i click on the Chassis the Neuroptics moved to the Chassis and spent 25 of my plat on rushing that item. So now i can't get ember tomorrow because there isn't a warning asking you if you're sure you want to do this. Thanks a lot i appreciate it. And don't go saying "Oh its easy getting 15 more plat" No it's not no one buys random parts and if they do they won't buy it if it's not priced at 3 plat. And it's hard to get a full set of something and even then people wanna buy it for so cheap. And the market trader no one uses that i've tried multiple times with lower prices than everyone else and it didn't work.

5 minutes ago, Sniper2458 said:

And don't go saying "Oh its easy getting 15 more plat" No it's not no one buys random parts and if they do they won't buy it if it's not priced at 3 plat. And it's hard to get a full set of something and even then people wanna buy it for so cheap. And the market trader no one uses that i've tried multiple times with lower prices than everyone else and it didn't work.

Have you tried corrupted mod farming on the derelict? One of the quickest ways to get plat. But a warning would still be helpful.

Edited by (XB1)FuriousALPH4

Well people do use the market, you just have to realize that it's not a place to sell things super fast if you make a selling post. People who use it are trading more passively as opposed to trade chat's more aggressive nature. Also, if your items aren't selling when you post in the market, look for people who made posts about buying that item.

6 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Is it really that hard to read before clicking? Don't complain on the forums for your own mistakes, no one is going to give you back your plats anyway.

I did read and it said "Trinity Chassis" and then it turned to "Trinity Neuroptics" right as i left clicked.

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

umm it does ask if u want to rush an item c.c

It didn't ask me, if it did why would i be sitting here requesting this to be added so the game doesn't f0ck over more people.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FuriousALPH4 said:

Have you tried corrupted mod farming on the derelict? One of the quickest ways to get plat. But a warning would still be helpful.

I'll try that.

2 minutes ago, Sniper2458 said:

It didn't ask me, if it did why would i be sitting here requesting this to be added so the game doesn't f0ck over more people.

maybe u accidentally double clicked then but it certainly asks do u want to rush x item c_c

if u want your p back best call of action is to immediatly to contact support and not do anything with the item you rushed

2 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

maybe u accidentally double clicked then but it certainly asks do u want to rush x item c_c

if u want your p back best call of action is to immediatly to contact support and not do anything with the item you rushed

I mean i guess i could have done that :/ and i'm sending a ticket it as i send this.

53 minutes ago, Sniper2458 said:

there isn't a warning asking you if you're sure you want to do this.

Yes, actually, there is a warning, there to confirm usage of platinum in rushing items.

JGCGOZW.jpg?1

Although it is entirely possible to miss its existence if you are unaware of the delay in building one item and it moving in the queue and so on as you described because your mouse happens to be directly over the "OK" box at that exact moment and you click it by accident.

But it does exist.  My advice is to wait a literal second at least before trying to click other things when in the foundry.  We are so used to clickclickclick in these kinds of situations that the delay can cause havoc occasionally.

It is quite badly positioned and should be moved off the foundry list completely, placing it directly over other clickable items is what causes these mistakes, which happen quite often.

Edited by Xekrin

1 hour ago, Sniper2458 said:

So my friend bought plat, and ended up giving me 30 of it so i started building Ember since i'd have enough plat for a slot. Well then i started building Trinity because she seems like a cool support frame, so i started building the Neuroptics and then moved my mouse to the Chassis and right as i click on the Chassis the Neuroptics moved to the Chassis and spent 25 of my plat on rushing that item. So now i can't get ember tomorrow because there isn't a warning asking you if you're sure you want to do this. Thanks a lot i appreciate it. And don't go saying "Oh its easy getting 15 more plat" No it's not no one buys random parts and if they do they won't buy it if it's not priced at 3 plat. And it's hard to get a full set of something and even then people wanna buy it for so cheap. And the market trader no one uses that i've tried multiple times with lower prices than everyone else and it didn't work.

Pretty sure it does ask if you wanna rush. You can contact support and they should be able to refund your plat, as long as you havent claimed the neuroptics yet I think. If you did its still worth trying.

1 hour ago, Kyryo said:

Is it really that hard to read before clicking? Don't complain on the forums for your own mistakes, no one is going to give you back your plats anyway.

Why are you being so needlessly rude?

Edited by booty_hunter

I've noticed now once you set an item to build in the foundry it moves you too a different item (at least on XB) which had me build/rush a couple wrong items at first before I noticed the change. Previously I could spam the A button and rush a bunch of forma, but now it will move me onto a different item after I set it to build, but not after I rush it. Call me sceptical but it seems like a cheap trick to get people to unwittingly spend plat. Definately an unnessecary change with Octavias Anthem update.

19 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

Pretty sure it does ask if you wanna rush. You can contact support and they should be able to refund your plat, as long as you havent claimed the neuroptics yet I think. If you did its still worth trying.

When you rush it it claims it for you.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AnnoyedHaddock said:

I've noticed now once you set an item to build in the foundry it moves you too a different item (at least on XB) which had me build/rush a couple wrong items at first before I noticed the change. 

This is what happened. :/