Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.4.0

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Oberon's base energy from 100 to 150. 
Fixed Health Regeneration not working after triggering the Phoenix Renewal Augment.

Matchmaking for The Index now uses wager levels when setting up Squads. This means Low/Medium/High wager players will not be matchmade together - you'll only be put with others that have chosen the same wager. This should mitigate conflicting goals within a Squad. 

We have made some tweaks to older Warframe Auras. As you may know, an Aura's Mod Rank determines how much additional Mod Capacity you get. We've increased the following Auras form 3 Ranks to 5 Ranks.

Very nice, thanks.
(And that's 1 question to change in my list.)

I do not see the missions of the event?

2 minutes ago, heisthex said:

How to start the event?

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

First things first: you need to encounter the Ambulas Reborn Prototypes head on. Frohd Bek is deploying them on new Condor Dropships. These deployments *only occur* on Corpus open-air surfaces - not ships! 

Edited by Xekrin

Wait, so these are the Oberon changes?

Please tell me this isn't all you plan on doing.

And what about all the great feedback the community gave? Are you guys just gonna ignore it?

No offense, but this is pretty lame.

I'm really hoping you guys don't just leave Oberon now and say he's fine, because he still has very distinct issues. A simple increase in his energy pool won't resolve those...

Some information or comments regarding his current state and any plans for his future would be appreciated not only by me, but also by those who made some great posts about Oberon. 

Edit;

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but this really looks like you guys are trying to take an easy/lazy way out when it come to Oberon. Again, maybe you guys have more plans and just wanted to focus on the event? I don't know, but I'd really like some information on what you guys at DE think of Oberon.

Edited by KX297