Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.4.0

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • We have made some tweaks to older Warframe Auras. As you may know, an Aura's Mod Rank determines how much additional Mod Capacity you get. We've increased the following Auras form 3 Ranks to 5 Ranks. With this change, we also buffed the Auras: 
    • Speed Holster has gone from 80% to 120% at Max Rank.
    • Dead Eye has gone from 35% to 52.5% at Max Rank.
    • EMP Aura has gone from 10% to 15% at Max Rank.
    • Sprint Boost Aura has gone from 10% to 15% at Max Rank. 

What about Physique??????? D=

On 5/4/2017 at 9:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Lua Spy missions from Sortie rotation due to extensive Client loading times on min spec machines. Please note that we are working to fix this and add Lua Spy missions back into the Sortie rotation.

I'm fine if you just leave this out.  Those are orders of magnitude harder for me than regular ones, so I just skip sorties that day when I see it on the list. :P

I've run into a bug, every time a Leech hits me (from Leech Ospreys), I can't get rid of it. Meleeing and rolling deactivate the shield drain for the duration but the leech does not come off. Could you fix this? It's really annoying.

Oberon's buff ... 100 to 150 energy. Wow. Scott shouldn't have make a complete speech about Oberon's rework and feedback, if it is just to buff numbers. None of the mechanics were changed, nothing. So you're assuming the rework is satisfying ? It's not a REWORK so far, it's just nerf after buff after nerf after buf and so on and so forth.

On 5/5/2017 at 6:03 AM, GrizzlyTwo5 said:

Be critical, yes, but don't be whiny trolls about it. Watch the video, you can tell Scott was thinking hard and long about Oberon and his direction, as well as how he fits into the game and future updates. They are working on it, and the biggest obstacle as of right now is not the devs, but the player base who can't seem to decide on what they want for oberon. Some want a super healer, others want to change his abilities entirely, and some actually enjoy the direction he is going in. He fits my play style perfectly with the armor buff and multiple ways to play him. I don't mean to Hijack but I feel a response is necessary to people who want to complain and argue but not hear the other side, it's Thursday and the devs are still working on new primes, plus tennocon, plus baro and getting all of his stuff to fit, plus bugs, plus tennogen, plus birds, plus watching the Ambulas event for bugs plus hearing us cry like kids asking for candy for ALL OF IT. Voice your opinions respectfully and constructively, and the community can and then hopefully will come up with a better version of oberon as his weird self, not everyone's individual godframe that they can use to run 30 hour t4 defense missions.

And yet somehow they find the time to "fix" this Exilus Adapter "bug" NOBODY was asking for.

Sure we can understand that they need time to fix/change things, but when they're wasting time making these sort of unnecessary change, of course we will criticize them

I just want to say thank you, DE, for restoring at least some of my love for your game when it felt like I lost it.  The Ambulas rework is amazing, the event preceding the main battle not a chore compared to previous events of late.  The boss battle itself, though?  I could barely contain my excitement.  First, give your design team cigars for the creation of the Corpus dropship because I hope you give it more scenes to appear in than just in this event/boss battle.  It's a great asset that should not be contained because it really does give some battles more than what most of us are used to by now.  Yet second... that boss battle.   The capital ship in the distance bombarding us was damn cool, but after witnessing its fate I was just standing there in awe, giving you the best golf clap I could muster.  Glorious! =D

Also, The Perrin Sequence rocks.  Easily my fav syndicate thanks to Glast.  I look forward to seeing him having a bigger role in the universe!

Edited by Aikurisu
lol, just a spelling error. . .