Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.1

[DE]Megan

I'm really hating Glast, as NPC's go.  First he tells me the probability of us ever working together is zero.  Then I do the Glast Gambit, and he still tries to kill me.  I'm bad for your business?  Remember that time I saved all of your corpus holdings?  Well he's forgotten me again with this event.

Can we have syndicate assassination missions?  Can I murder Glast please?  I don't even want a reward for doing it, I just want to shoot him in his smug face.

@[DE]Megan

Could you pls change conditions for the screen of extract or battle in defense? Currently whenever we almost end 5th wave Ambulas drops, we try to hack it and guess what "Extract or Battle" appears and we lose that one Ambulas (if we choose to extract).

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

That's my problem with Auras. I almost never see a point to using anything but Ammo Scavanger mods or Steel Charge on Melee oriented frames. What I wish they'd do is make them not stack with eachother and give them massive buffs. Both makes them more useful and gives more utility to them because parties will have a larger range of available buffs.

Let me introduce you to Corrosive Projection. XD

btw, thrown melee's seem to glitch again, if they don't return to your hand(the old bug you ppl still refuse to fix) and you manage to get it to finally return by jumping up onto a wall, trying to throw it again forces it to visually travel about the throwing distance of the astral E+RMB combo, and instantly returns it, and it does no damage to any enemies it passes through.

Found a new bug with the event. If a corpus crewman revives Ambulace while you are hacking it, your controls become screwed up and you can't aim vertically up or down. Also you may start spinning in circles when attempting to walk forward.