Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Czin said:

Let me introduce you to Corrosive Projection. XD

People always talk about that Aura, but I NEVER see anyone use it. It's not very useful unless you stack it 4x.

46 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

People always talk about that Aura, but I NEVER see anyone use it. It's not very useful unless you stack it 4x.

Or just stack 3 with 3 Coaction Drift exilus mods. 

(Edit): I almost always have it slotted in. The only exceptions are: When a new frame is released and i forget to equip mods/level it with a polarity that fits OR When i choose a frame for infested i will probably have ES in, but i do forget and leave CP in for them fairly often.

Edited by My_Brain_Trembles

The new Sentinel "Sacrifice" is bugged:

As Host: The Sentinel begins instantly to revive me

As Client: The Sentinel waits till the last Second of Bleeding out to revive me, if any (for example when i have other Mods like Medi-Ray and Shield Charger equipped, he wont revive me even though the Mod is in the upper left corner to make the Mod his first order)

Plz fix!!! 

2 hours ago, Great.Dane said:

I think they meant for the cost to be so high 

Then their intent is faulty. Samples are basically found in two nodes, both of which are stuck behind keywalls (and therefore not puggable). Not only that, but the cost in samples (the rarest of clantech resources) is massively higher than the cost for any of the other clantech resources - resources which are far more readily available. There is no sense behind this decision.