Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.1

[DE]Megan

We hot-dropped a live fix earlier for the World State Window not displaying Operation information. Play the Operation before it's gone! 

Full Operation Details:

Changes: 

• Mastery Rank 3 and under can now purchase Operation: Ambulas Reborn rewards from Ergo Glast in the Perrin Sequence Relay room.
  • Increased Ambulas’ ability resistance to better defend against strong CC abilities. 
  • Improved launcher error messages when antivirus software is prevent you from playing.
  • Optimized the Navigation menu initialization slightly to avoid a memory-spike that could crash 32-bit systems.
  • Improved Condor Dropship triggering in the Corpus Outpost tileset.

Fixes: 

• Fixed incorrect Ambulas Reborn quota appearing in UI for Clans who had not contributed any Animo Beacons yet.
  • Fixed Ospreys initiating their Ambulas hacking while being Mind Controlled by Nyx. 
  • Fixed a possible script error with Atlas’ Petrify.
  • Fixed Condor Dropship enemies falling off the ship edge and plummeting to their doom.
  • Fixed "default" material showing up on an asset in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed seeing "you need to unlock Pluto to play this event" message appearing when clicking on the Operation in the World State Window.
  • Fixed overlapping text when viewing the Friends menu while in a mission.
  • Fixed translated Inbox Transmission text having wonky line breaks. 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Ambulas’ ability resistance to better defend against strong CC abilities. 

What exactly does this mean? I never noticed any resistance to CC abilities like Sound Quake or CC effects on abilities like EV, so I don't know what it is you 'improved'. Now, if you added CC resistance, that's another thing entirely. A much needed change, but not an improvement of an existing ability.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed incorrect Ambulas Reborn quota appearing in UI for Clans who had not contributed any Animo Beacons yet.

Yeah... That was kinda unfair tbh. Lots of people will straight up give up on the event now that they have the ultimate reward. 

gotta say, only having boosted magazine size and accuracy isn't enough for the Supra Vandal. At least it's grineer counterpart, the gorgon, got clearly superior versions with the wraith version having much better status chance and the prisma version having better crit chance and damage, as well as both versions having better accuracy and raw damage overall. Supra Vandal could use some more love.

Edited by Shadedraxe

Just now, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I never noticed any resistance to CC abilities like Sound Quake or CC effects on abilities like EV, so I don;t know what it is you 'improved'.

The ambulas I encountered had a resistance to CC from EV. The ability worked for energy but not for control. Not sure what new resistances they're talking about.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We hot-dropped a live fix earlier for the World State Window not displaying Operation information. Play the Operation before it's gone! 

Full Operation Details:

Changes: 

• Mastery Rank 3 and under can now purchase Operation: Ambulas Reborn rewards from Ergo Glast in the Perrin Sequence Relay room.
  • Increased Ambulas’ ability resistance to better defend against strong CC abilities. 
  • Improved launcher error messages when antivirus software is prevent you from playing.
  • Optimized the Navigation menu initialization slightly to avoid a memory-spike that could crash 32-bit systems.
  • Improved Condor Dropship triggering in the Corpus Outpost tileset.

Fixes: 

• Fixed incorrect Ambulas Reborn quota appearing in UI for Clans who had not contributed any Animo Beacons yet.
  • Fixed Ospreys initiating their Ambulas hacking while being Mind Controlled by Nyx. 
  • Fixed a possible script error with Atlas’ Petrify.
  • Fixed Condor Dropship enemies falling off the ship edge and plummeting to their doom.
  • Fixed "default" material showing up on an asset in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed seeing "you need to unlock Pluto to play this event" message appearing when clicking on the Operation in the World State Window.
  • Fixed overlapping text when viewing the Friends menu while in a mission.
  • Fixed translated Inbox Transmission text having wonky line breaks. 

now this is a clan event ,the previous event was S#&$

14 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Going to buff the auras further? They're still useless :P

That's my problem with Auras. I almost never see a point to using anything but Ammo Scavanger mods or Steel Charge on Melee oriented frames. What I wish they'd do is make them not stack with eachother and give them massive buffs. Both makes them more useful and gives more utility to them because parties will have a larger range of available buffs.