Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, ImMrBloo said:

You mean to tell me finally dicht, quasars and remnants players are going to be penalized for bug abusing?! Better late than never! GOOD! Thank you @[DE]Rebecca! :) 

1 hour ago, ImMrBloo said:

Please remove the people who abused Excavation as well. If you classed it as an exploit, not reseting this(or doing a hard reset) means you're condoning clever ways of cheating. 

1 hour ago, ImMrBloo said:

GOOD! Just waiting Remnants of the Void now and [de] Has done a fantastic job! :) 

Do you have an Axe to grind with the clan i am in Sir? Do you have evidence that we have "game" the ambulas spawn mechanic in some way? Cos if you are just basing on just a few assumptions or just on the sheer numerical value of our points, then sorry to burst your bubble but Remnants of the Void value sees itself as the most competitive moon clan in Warframe.

We have a strict minimum requirement from EACH player in this clan and failure to comply will have .... repersussions. You also may want to consider our 1st standing in the Pacifism Defect event.

The clan lords and officers had put in a lot of effort to pull in interested players who wish to be in this competitive clan and we are happy to say that we have made some progress in that direction.

Oh, and having a Soul eating Warlord definitely helps. :devil:

Swordsaint

Officer, RV Clan

my clan is basically my rm who doesnt play anymore, a friend who joined bought ivara and stopped, a friend who doesnt have a computer, and my sister who definately wont be getting more than 30 in a run skill wise x.x

8 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Yeah. Im in a ghost clan with the only other active member having issues getting on the game since some updates ago. So i'm stuck with trying to get a personal best of 240 for that trophy. It sounds like the most people get is about 60 points. So..... Please adjust the scores required DE

I'm more or less in the same boat. I wouldn't even care if it was just a trophy, but clan affinity is a factor this time. For now, that just means I'll have to wait a little longer for my free endo, but there could be some greater significance later on.

3 hours ago, LaquaceS said:
  Reveal hidden contents

kek guide of the lotus exploits X_X 

THX FOR THE EXPLOIT FIXES HAh

Supra Vandal With Heavy Caliber :dank:

Tennogen when D:

And why panthera nerffff 

What happened to the Panthera?

@ImMrBloo If you take a look at what my fellow @Swordsaint01 said above:

1 hour ago, Swordsaint01 said:

Do you have an Axe to grind with the clan i am in Sir? Do you have evidence that we have "game" the ambulas spawn mechanic in some way? Cos if you are just basing on just a few assumptions or just on the sheer numerical value of our points, then sorry to burst your bubble but Remnants of the Void value sees itself as the most competitive moon clan in Warframe.

We have a strict minimum requirement from EACH player in this clan and failure to comply will have .... repersussions. You also may want to consider our 1st standing in the Pacifism Defect event.

The clan lords and officers had put in a lot of effort to pull in interested players who wish to be in this competitive clan and we are happy to say that we have made some progress in that direction.

Oh, and having a Soul eating Warlord definitely helps. :devil:

Swordsaint

Officer, RV Clan

Our clan takes the events and operation standings seriously, we do not accept people not participating and we always have a somewhat "High"minimum requirement for you to actually stay in the clan.
We help those in our clan that doesn't know how to do the events and even the scrubs of the clan just to at least get the minimum.
Last OP I had a high score of around 1.5k, not much for a vet in the game but what I also had is a S#&$ton of points. reason? I helped more than 12 squads of people that wasn't capable of getting the minimum to get it (Which was 600 for us per player so that's around 3x12=36 player x600= 21,600 points that I myself helped in, not to mention the many other officers and sages that did the same as me) a sum of 350 got kicked from the clan because they didn't have that minimum.
We really hope that this number will be much lower this time and I'm 100% positive that my clan will come out as nr.1 again.

Edited by --RV--HayWeeME
Typo

17 minutes ago, --RV--HayWeeME said:

@ImMrBloo If you take a look at what my fellow @Swordsaint01 said above:

Our clan takes the events and operation standings seriously, we do not accept people not participating and we always have a somewhat "High"minimum requirement for you to actually stay in the clan.
We help those in our clan that doesn't know how to do the events and even the scrubs of the clan just to at least get the minimum.
Last OP I had a high score of around 1.5k, not much for a vet in the game but what I also had is a S#&$ton of points. reason? I helped more than 12 squads of people that wasn't capable of getting the minimum to get it (Which was 600 for us per player so that's around 3x12=36 player x600= 21,600 points that I myself helped in, not to mention the many other officers and sages that did the same as me) a sum of 350 got kicked from the clan because they didn't have that minimum.
We really hope that this number will be much lower this time and I'm 100% positive that my clan will come out as nr.1 again.

Holy so being part of RV its like being in the army WTF

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fixed Melee weapons sometimes moving player backwards during swing on Submersible levels.

THANK YOU. SO. MUCH. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

7 minutes ago, ImMrBloo said:

yeah seems you guys are doing it legit! ^_^ my bad. Nice to see the others though got what was coming to them xD

If you or anyone else have any evidence of a member cheating in clan events, do not hesitate to send them to any of the warlords or officers, as we do not condone cheating and such member will be taken care of effective immediately.

13 minutes ago, TerrorEnPie said:

Holy so being part of RV its like being in the army WTF

Being best moon clan demands proper clan management. We have expectations of ppl joining the clan to help out in the events, also since we are a moon clan, that number is not offensively high and many of our long term members are willing to help out the newer ones or ones that have problems with completing it by themselves.

so people unaware of the exploit bug needs to punished because DE didn't do a proper QA on their update?

4 hours ago, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Exploit abuse is still exploit abuse even if it takes a some work to get it done. And there is no point of only doing it to half the exploiters. But it is better than nothing for now. Hunt em down DE

I'm really confused on what exactly the excavation "exploit" that got fixed was and what has changed to "fix" it.

The migration thing is a real exploit because it creates unintended behvaior in the spawning mechanics, but from what I can tell the excavation "exploit" is simply loitering?  That's still following the intended mechanics, everything scales up, you have to fight harder and harder ambulas, they still spawn on their intended schedule.

Unless the "exploit" is something like Mesa sniping from the container island with no way for the mobs to fight back?  I don't see how engaging in legitimate combat directly with the ambulases would be exploiting anything.

Oberon is almost there, his 2 needs to be an aura like equinox's 4, add his armor to the armor value given to you and allies, and 5 more base range, along with a buff in the range of his 3 and 4 by the same amount.

Its been 300 years.

5 hours ago, jRazz said:

Can anyone, preferably someone from DE, tell me if DE has acknowledged this as a bug? It started with Update 20. I've posted this screenshot a few times since that update 6 weeks ago. Seems like a simple fix, which makes we wonder if they have even noticed reports of this bug.

Still No Fix  for  Bottom Scroll Bar  covering mods on the bottom row, making it hard to read mod descriptions.

and de still hasn't fixed this

I'm glad you're doing something about exploiters but as usual you're focusing on exploits before fixing the serious issues. You know like those unkillable (and sometimes invisible) ennemies in Defense mission due to host lagging.

4 hours ago, ImMrBloo said:

Please remove the people who abused Excavation as well. If you classed it as an exploit, not reseting this(or doing a hard reset) means you're condoning clever ways of cheating. 

How the heck is the excavation thing cheating? I get that the AFKers suck, but if there aren't explicit rules I fail to see how it's cheating. That's like pulling someone over on a road w no speed limit signs and giving them a speeding ticket for however much you feel like. That DE changes the rules or competition midstream is the newest lame in a long history of lame for them. PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO GAME DESIGN.

Okay, so, our clan has been going at this operation hard, but under statistics it STILL says our score is 0, despite most of our personal best scores equaling more than enough to meet the gold statue requirements. Is there something I'm missing? Its just based off the maximum number of beacons picked up in a single mission right?