Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

You nerfed Sao, Neptune for no reason other than to screw over anyone who doesn't want to sit in Endless missions to grind out the Nimo parts.

Sao ONLY gave 5 points per run and it was completely fair. That's FIFTEEN RUNS to get a SINGLE mod. That ALONE is ridiculous.

Now you precisely, deliberately, and very inappropriately nerfed the mission down to 4 points, which makes it NINETEEN RUNS. 

Maybe we'll just go to Pluto——oh great, the Capture and Sabotage missions are ship-tilesets so you can't get Animo! Very well done DE, you've successfully taken choice away from your players in order to stretch out this event.

Extremely disappointed you would do this.

And guess what? You have endless missions with invincible enemies that are robbing players of the time they're putting into your game. 

Is this Jordas Verdict all over again? You're nerfing the game to force people to play it the way you want, but you won't fix your bugs that are ruining people's play sessions? 

Please put Sao, Neptune back to 5 animo drops, if you won't just up the animo drops in general. The fact that you would precision nerf a harmless mission players were using for the event in a NON-EXPLOITATIVE manner shows a serious disconnect.

4 hours ago, Nistul said:

so people unaware of the exploit bug needs to punished because DE didn't do a proper QA on their update?

Not ppl unaware ppl that noticed it happened and used it again and again. It happens once maybe it was accident it happens 10 time your onw fault.

Also if i found an exploited i reported it to the devs, its their fault for missing it during testing but if i found an exploits i kept quiet and told only my friends and used it 17 times i's my fault.

And lookie DE hunted em

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

บทเพลงสรรเสริญ Octavia's: Hotfix 20.4.2

เราได้เพิ่มส่วนควบคุม diorama 'Operation HOW TO' โดยคลิกที่ Operation จากหน้าต่าง World State Window

รายละเอียดการดำเนินการเต็มรูปแบบ: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/793566-pc-operation-ambulas-reborn/

การแก้ไขการดำเนินงาน:

• แก้ไขการเอารัดเอาเปรียบใน Operation ที่อาจเกิดขึ้นใน Host Migration คะแนนที่ได้รับจากการเอารัดเอาเปรียบนี้จะถูกลบออกในสคริปต์ในไม่ช้า
  • แก้ไขการใช้ประโยชน์จาก Operation on Excavation missions

การเปลี่ยนแปลง:

• ขณะนี้ Ambulas จะสอดคล้องกับผู้บังคับบัญชาคนอื่น ๆ ที่ได้รับผลกระทบจากผลตอบแทนที่ลดลงของ Zenuriks Void Pulse กระเจี๊ยบยังคงได้รับผลกระทบจาก Void Pulse แต่สำหรับระยะเวลาสั้น ๆ ตามที่เจตนากำหนดไว้
  • ตอนนี้ Self Destruct Sentinel Mod ได้รับแรงกระแทกจากการระเบิด รายละเอียด Mod ได้รับการปรับปรุงเพื่อสะท้อนถึงสิ่งนี้!

แก้ไข:

• เครดิตทดลองใช้งานคงที่จะถูกลดลงครึ่งหนึ่งต่อ: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/785254-trial-credit-reward-reduced-since-specters-of-the-rail/
  • การทำลายตนเอง, regen / primed regen และการเสียสละตัวเฝ้ายามไม่ใช่ synergizing การทำลายตนเองจะทำให้ Regen ใช้งานได้ทุกเมื่อ (เช่นเมื่อ Sentinel จะต้องเสียชีวิต)
  • ลำดับแรงดันคงที่ไม่เป็นที่รู้จักเมื่อควรหายาก
  • แก้ไขชุดเกราะ Ambulas ที่ตกค้างอยู่ในอากาศหลังจากย้าย Host แล้ว
  • ได้รับสำเนาการดำเนินการ: Ambulas Reborn Inbox reward messages จำนวนมาก
  • แก้ไขส่วนควบคุมการนำทางและหน้าต่าง World State Window แสดงไอคอนการทำงานที่ไม่ถูกต้อง
  • แก้ไข Ambulas Reborn Sigil แสดงเป็นดัชนี Sigil ใน UI
  • แก้ไขเสียงบางอย่างที่เล่นไม่ถูกต้องสำหรับลูกค้าในระหว่างการต่อสู้ของ Ambulas boss
  • แก้ไขรายการ TennoGen จำนวนมากที่ไม่มีข้อความอธิบายเกี่ยวกับภาษาท้องถิ่น
  • แก้ไขข้อความที่แปลเป็นภาษาท้องถิ่นในหน้าจอทักษะของ Oberon
  • ตรึงอาวุธชั่วคราวบางครั้งย้ายผู้เล่นไปข้างหลังระหว่างการแกว่งในระดับ Submersible

i can't invite my friend 

On 05/05/2017 at 8:15 PM, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Not ppl unaware ppl that noticed it happened and used it again and again. It happens once maybe it was accident it happens 10 time your onw fault.

Also if i found an exploited i reported it to the devs, its their fault for missing it during testing but if i found an exploits i kept quiet and told only my friends and used it 17 times i's my fault.

And lookie DE hunted em

Yeah, I agree. But having done it unaware once means you lose whatever progress you made. So if it was a short run no worries, but if you did a long run then it does feel as if your time was wasted. 

PS. I didn't unaware, or aware encounter or use this exploit. I was merely stating that DE might need to do a bit better QA testing before releasing updates, and then fixing it in such a way that it negatively impacts the non malicious players.

2 hours ago, Nistul said:

Yeah, I agree. But having done it unaware once means you lose whatever progress you made. So if it was a short run no worries, but if you did a long run then it does feel as if your time was wasted. 

PS. I didn't unaware, or aware encounter or use this exploit. I was merely stating that DE might need to do a bit better QA testing before releasing updates, and then fixing it in such a way that it negatively impacts the non malicious players.

Unfortunetely everyone that used it does need to be punished or precedents are open and it turns back into the same old abuse as before.

Anyone noticing it happening even by accident does have the option to extract at the earliest possible or quit (quitting does sound excessive) and report it to devs.

As for better testing i fully agree but i have no idea what kind of staff DE has for such a thing and to be honest i don't think even with a massive staff they could find them all.

The important thing to remember here is that DE took decisive action that should be a warning for the future and i only say should because i am 100% sure expoiting will happen again.

And i also think second time abusers as in people caught exploiting again after they scores got redacted should get some heavier punishment like temp bans lasting the whole event and even up to perma-bans in case of multiple dual offenses.

48 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Hey, what was that again? Looks like you need some more busses over there <3

gratz on the score, unfortunatly RSB dosn't teach glitches and exploits unlike somepeople

26 minutes ago, KiRa58th said:

gratz on the score, unfortunatly RSB dosn't teach glitches and exploits unlike somepeople

Well actually as someone who helped found the RSB server alongside quasars and dicht. There's a reason for that. But from what i remember, rsb members are free to share all the glitches and exploits they want.

Also no exploits were used for the score. But ty for your inquiry 

Edited by Eureka.seveN

17 hours ago, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Unfortunetely everyone that used it does need to be punished or precedents are open and it turns back into the same old abuse as before.

Anyone noticing it happening even by accident does have the option to extract at the earliest possible or quit (quitting does sound excessive) and report it to devs.

As for better testing i fully agree but i have no idea what kind of staff DE has for such a thing and to be honest i don't think even with a massive staff they could find them all.

The important thing to remember here is that DE took decisive action that should be a warning for the future and i only say should because i am 100% sure expoiting will happen again.

And i also think second time abusers as in people caught exploiting again after they scores got redacted should get some heavier punishment like temp bans lasting the whole event and even up to perma-bans in case of multiple dual offenses.

Good point, I guess there will always be exploitation once someone finds something like this, and no amount of testing you throw at it will catch it all.