Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, TehPers said:

Wait, you could AFK stack the spawns? Apparently I did not know the exploit at all. I can definitely see how that is a problem, I imagine the Ambulas level did not increase as you afk'd?

The level would increase but there were many areas on the map that you could camp that enemies wouldn't come for you and this allowed for complete afk farming because, even if you had to kill the enemies, they were no threat. This meant that people could very easily obtain extremely high scores with little effort.

Edit: Also, depending on the gear you can very quickly strip off all his armor and deal tons of dmg. So, armor/level means absolutely nothing.

Edited by My_Brain_Trembles

36 minutes ago, TehPers said:

Ambulas spawns based on duration, not based on waves or anything like that from my experience. For all we know, the fix might have changed that spawning behavior, which would make that not work on defense either. Still, I don't really see how it's an exploit when it comes to defense, considering you're still completing the mission while fighting Ambulas.

Edit: Stasis limbo.

I checked spawning in defense missions. You can get 3 spawn each 5 waves or even more. So everyone go to Outer Terminus. Bring frames that can shout ZA WARUDO or are Loli. :D

I love all the exploiters stepping in, stomping their feet that they didn't get to abuse it or that they wont get to keep their scores for the "hard work" they put in.

Sorry kids. Clan events are competitive. So dont get upset when competitive like rules start being set.

Just now, corporatePaladin said:

I love all the exploiters stepping in, stomping their feet that they didn't get to abuse it or that they wont get to keep their scores for the "hard work" they put in.

Sorry kids. Clan events are competitive. So dont get upset when competitive like rules start being set.

It's literally the opposite of what people say in this thread.

9 minutes ago, corporatePaladin said:

yep, this is a competitive event. But with that fix they just simply support the cheaters. The event is still new, they have to hard reset the whole thing extend the event with +1 day add a weapon or anything useful to the purchaseable list to perrin (to encourage people to gain more points) or revoke that afk fix completely.

And the clan scores are much more important than personal and this is the worst to see that this list is basically ruined by cheaters...

Edited by Csirkekrem_Leves

5 minutes ago, Csirkekrem_Leves said:

yep, this is a competitive event. But with that fix they just simply support the cheaters. The event is still new, they have to hard reset the whole thing extend the event with +1 day add a weapon or anything useful to the purchaseable list to perrin (to encourage people to gain more points) or revoke that afk fix completely.

Well, they just took out the top players. So, they are either resetting the list or taking out those they think are exploiters because the top now has 530.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Melee weapons sometimes moving player backwards during swing on Submersible levels.

Finally thank you.

im paranoid somone exploited in my cell and i didnt know but im glad they fixed this

i still dont get how ppl are getting 240 in one mission though and rather than offer advice all i get is players calling me lazy and being like "not my fualt you cant do it"

of course these are the same ppl who claimed the exploit scores were legit and i was just whining

Just now, Zahnny said:

If you're gonna screw over the only way people could realistically obtain goals can you at least buff the droprates and etc first? This event is more bland than 2013 Warframe.

I hope you joking with the "screw over" :facepalm:

Just now, Zahnny said:

Look I'm not in the mood to argue with people that don't care about the game.

Yeah because people who condemn bug exploiting are the ones that don't care about the game, I am not talking about the increase in ambulas spawn, I am talking the way you phrased the fix DE made to the exploit as screwing it over

Yeah. Im in a ghost clan with the only other active member having issues getting on the game since some updates ago. So i'm stuck with trying to get a personal best of 240 for that trophy. It sounds like the most people get is about 60 points. So..... Please adjust the scores required DE