Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RE-COLORING OF WRAITH/ VANDAL WEAPONS

DrewEcho

DE,

Please allow us to re-color wraith type weapons, just like how we're able to do so with the Supra Vandal. All event weapons should have the option to be re-colored. I bet there are other Vandals out there that we can't make a change in color to them, unless we buy a skin if available. 

Your consideration of this would be appreciated by many who love their "Fashion Frame". IMO...

27 minutes ago, DrewEcho said:

DE,

Please allow us to re-color wraith type weapons, just like how we're able to do so with the Supra Vandal. All event weapons should have the option to be re-colored. I bet there are other Vandals out there that we can't make a change in color to them, unless we buy a skin if available. 

Your consideration of this would be appreciated by many who love their "Fashion Frame". IMO...

Really wanting the Quanta Vandal to be recolored. I always miss when baro brings the skin :( Expecting him to bring it this visit though :D It's ready for the rotation.

Edited by Percy

51 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

They already said they were doing this, Why do people ask for what they confirmed they are working on already? DE has to PBR and remake the texture for the wraith/vandals to allow them to have color channels first, and that takes time.

There is no reason for being a smart @$$ about it. Many players follow the game, but somethings are missed obviously, hence we come here for clarity and to be heard. Thank you for you post, but do you think If I knew this, I would have made a topic... SMH

8 hours ago, DrewEcho said:

There is no reason for being a smart @$$ about it. Many players follow the game, but somethings are missed obviously, hence we come here for clarity and to be heard. Thank you for you post, but do you think If I knew this, I would have made a topic... SMH

Wouldn't you have thought that with the latest being recolor able that it was a pretty good sign that the rest were going to be? Also the info about the weapons being changed to be recolored would be in the dev stream overviews, typically fan-made in the YouTube comments for the video or on the wiki for the stream. It's fairly simple for people to breeze through the ones they have missed to be up to date on development.

11 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Wouldn't you have thought that with the latest being recolor able that it was a pretty good sign that the rest were going to be? Also the info about the weapons being changed to be recolored would be in the dev stream overviews, typically fan-made in the YouTube comments for the video or on the wiki for the stream. It's fairly simple for people to breeze through the ones they have missed to be up to date on development.

Again you go on and on. So pretty much you're saying I shouldn't make a post to be informed? Isn't this also a proper and well suited way of gaining information. You lack the control to just move along and ignore then if you must go on about what I should done or thought about. Because you do something, or know something. It shouldn't be that you must go so far to be such a "smart azz" about it. It's just distasteful. I think anyone who read you comment, got the point. You and some other people keep abreast of such things or assumed or know completely what's to come. Okay.... so what sir, do you need an award or need others to acknowledge the fact that YOU know? Leave my topic be then. The funny things is that my post was so casual and a request to DE. Was it rude, distasteful or bothersome in anyway that you must leave these long azz comments about what I should know or not know? No, don't respond. Please remove yourself, its not that serious. Change your approach or don't approach at all.

Peace.