Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Efficient amino farming, for max per run.

Elvangreen

A few things about ambulas farming on defense.

He can only spawn once per wave.

He can only spawn once every 2.5 min.

He can only spawn from wave 2 onward.

So CC the last member of each wave until the dropship comes for that wave, and you will get approx 100 animo per 20 waves. (Source; 153 animo after 30 waves, outer terminus @ pluto)

Good CC abilities are: Ivara's sleep arrow, Equinox's rest, Nyx's Mind control etc.

A tip might to be to remove sentinel weapons also.

This is exactly the same rate of gain as rushing through the waves, but the enemies level up slower, making it easier to get a larger haul in a single mission.

Hope this helps people in inactive clans who need to get a higher personal best.

hmm, Intresting.

If I do this tactic alone, I only need to reach about 50 waves to get the Gold Trophy for my clan.

If I understood the scoring correctly that is and I need to collect 240 Beacons in 1 mission.

Edited by JudgeXion
I can't math

1 minute ago, JudgeXion said:

hmm, Intresting.

If I do this tactic alone, I only need to reach about 70 waves to get the Gold Trophy for my clan.

If I understood the scoring correctly that is and I need to collect 240 Beacons in 1 mission.

Hahah I'm on the same boat with you.

4 minutes ago, JudgeXion said:

hmm, Intresting.

If I do this tactic alone, I only need to reach about 50 waves to get the Gold Trophy for my clan.

2 minutes ago, GKDK said:

Hahah I'm on the same boat with you.

The clan trophies are based on the sum of all its players personal bests, so are you in solo clans to need so many?... and yes, for 240 that would be about 50 waves, meaning that you will be fighting enemies 130+

Edited by Elvangreen

6 minutes ago, Tyrian3k said:

The 400 you need for your ghost clan aren't required to be from one mission.

i was assuming they are referring to the Trophy requirements, which have to be a combination of personal bests.

30 minutes ago, JudgeXion said:

You can cheese Cerberus with Limbo like I did:

Spoiler

Stasis renders Ambulas incapable of fighting back, so if you have a good melee and are good at hitting his glowing parts, you can easily do 240. He has fixed time spawns and you can spawn several per single Interception wave. I extracted with 150+ beacons because I had Galantine with Cleaving Whirlwind and couldn't land accurate hits to destroy his armor.

Wow so many "tactics" to avoid playing the game...

I'd rather just do the mission and kill Ambulas when he comes, dunno

145 beacons after a 65-wave Outer Terminus, Banshee with a real build (not talking about the bullS#&$ quake builds) transforms Ambulas into a random Moa even at level 200.

I just can't believe people can be satisfied with a 1h30 20-wave defense just for beacons...

I won't even be talking about the fact people are actually spreading this on the forum. That's the best way for DE to put an internal cooldown of 10 minutes on Ambulas' spawn, just to force you to, you know, actually play the game.

Edited by Chewarette

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

145 beacons after a 65-wave Outer Terminus, Banshee with a real build (not talking about the bullS#&$ quake builds) transforms Ambulas into a random Moa even at level 200.

I just can't believe people can be satisfied with a 1h30 20-wave defense just for beacons...

Well then, Let's say I play the game normally then.

To get 240 for the Gold Trophy in my Clan, I would by your calculations need to go up to wave 108 or well 110 since we need to round up.

24 minutes ago, Tyrian3k said:

The 400 you need for your ghost clan aren't required to be from one mission.

Yeah I know been doing 20 waves defense runs getting 40 amino, currently at 250. Would much rather find the most effective way to do this and get it over with. 

13 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I won't even be talking about the fact people are actually spreading this on the forum. That's the best way for DE to put an internal cooldown of 10 minutes on Ambulas' spawn, just to force you to, you know, actually play the game.

This is for a way for people to achieve the high personal bests they need from 1-person clans and such, or for players who have weaker gear to contribute more to their clans.

I never said it was the FUN way at all.... But yes, i see your point.

1 hour ago, JudgeXion said:

hmm, Intresting.

You can also recruit in chat since it doesn't matter HOW you get the Animo Beacons just as long as you have them.

GROFIT!

Trinity can practically save you an enemy by spamming Well of Life on an enemy (prefer. Shield Ospreys as they do nothing). Even with a Nova, Speed or Slow, keep up your Well of Life and even if there are multiple enemies exploding around it, chances are it'll be alive. 

Another thing is to mark an enemy so your allies knows which one to keep alive before the round ends.

8 hours ago, JudgeXion said:

Yeah, I have to do 240 alone, because rest of my clan consiting of 7 friends is also back in the cropods sadly.

It's not hard at all, just did it myself.

Spoiler

Warframe0203.jpg

Warframe0209.jpg

Warframe0213.jpg

Warframe0215.jpg

Warframe0216.jpg

I derped once and killed last guy without waiting for ambulace to appear so it should be 6 more. 

45 waves for solo gold trophy in ghost clan.

Edited by ViS4GE

23 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

He can only spawn once every 2.5 min.

You know I just realized that if you do this perfectly for 45 waves it will take 2 hours. 

4 if you atleast kill ambula each 2nd round. 

Good thing you can pause during solo play and I guess let's hope for no updates. 

Expecting to complete this in about 3 hours since ambulus Lvl scales. 

Edited by JudgeXion

21 hours ago, Chewarette said:

This :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You have completly missunderstand how the event work lol. Ambulas have a spawn timer different from Rotation. So yeah a guy who follow host tactic will get a lot more beacons compare to you at the same final wave.

So Whats the point to kills waves fast to make mobs lvl scalling faster and get less beacons?  :crylaugh:

You made my day :highfive:

55 minutes ago, Vanrise said:

This :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You have completly missunderstand how the event work lol. Ambulas have a spawn timer different from Rotation. So yeah a guy who follow host tactic will get a lot more beacons compare to you at the same final wave.

So Whats the point to kills waves fast to make mobs lvl scalling faster and get less beacons?  :crylaugh:

You made my day :highfive:

I completely understood the way this event works.

But I just don't get the point of staying more than 1 hour in a 20-wave Outer Terminus just for beacons. This event promotes inactivity, what the hell.

If that's your game preferences, good for you. You can still pick your Limbo and afk in your Stasis for 2 days, you'll have lots of beacons. I, on the other hand, will have lots of fun.

Edit : sorry, I forgot the rituals for you to understand stuff : :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::sleep::sad::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::inlove:

Edited by Chewarette

33 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I completely understood the way this event works.

But I just don't get the point of staying more than 1 hour in a 20-wave Outer Terminus just for beacons. This event promotes inactivity, what the hell.

If that's your game preferences, good for you. You can still pick your Limbo and afk in your Stasis for 2 days, you'll have lots of beacons. I, on the other hand, will have lots of fun.

Edit : sorry, I forgot the rituals for you to understand stuff : :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::sleep::sad::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::inlove:

23 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I just can't believe people can be satisfied with a 1h30 20-wave defense just for beacons.

Ok so let me remind you the main goal of this event:

CLAN SCORING & REWARDS

Competitive Clans can earn trophies and glory!

Each player's best score is determined by most Animo Beacons collected  in a single mission.

Clan Scores are calculated based on the sum of participating players best score.

Oh wait... you understood of courses! xD

Dont try to argue if you tell everything and its opposite because you may have surprise after ;D

11 minutes ago, Vanrise said:

Ok so let me remind you the main goal of this event:

CLAN SCORING & REWARDS

Competitive Clans can earn trophies and glory!

Each player's best score is determined by most Animo Beacons collected  in a single mission.

Clan Scores are calculated based on the sum of participating players best score.

Oh wait... you understood of courses! xD

Dont try to argue if you tell everything and its opposite because you may have surprise after ;D

You still didn't learn me anything - try again. You were talking about the spawn process of Ambulas, I already knew it was timer-based and not wave-based.

But I guess you're too busy AFK'ing on OuterTerminus to understand my point. This process sucks totally because you have to AFK to do a highscore, what I (and a lot of people) won't be doing because nobody plays Warframe for the sole scope of AFKing. Especially when the only reward for this intensive Clan-AFK is the Gold Trophy and Affinity that we still don't know the real purpose.

But please, keep copy-pasting stuff that is completely out of context.

I'll summarize it here because it seems you have trouble with long sentences :

AFK IN A MISSION IS NOT FUN

KILLING STUFF AND ACTUALLY PLAYING IS BETTER

Edit : Aaand I forgot the ritual. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Chewarette