Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback Category Rename!

[DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We made a small change to this subforum's feedback category title. This section is now "Clan & Dojo" feedback. Want to give us your feedback on Clan tiers, the Ascension Ceremony, etc.? Well now can from the comforts of this here subforum! 

42 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

We made a small change to this subforum's feedback category title. This section is now "Clan & Dojo" feedback. Want to give us your feedback on Clan tiers, the Ascension Ceremony, etc.? Well now can from the comforts of this here subforum! 

You should be able to change your Arsenals while in dojo. 

Also for the matters it has worried me along with others that there is no active clan events. Instead of people who gets bored sitting on mobile using a air frame to get there kills. We should have survival and defense clan events or something unique like the recent hostage rescue. it was a fun event and others is all the time wanting a new clan event and it would be good for the community. I never personally experienced the solar rails and if it was brought back it would bring back all the old veteran players. I'm getting up there myself 7 months in. Anyways keep up the great work hope we get more events once or twice a month would be awesome

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

when are we going to get a lore sub forum?

General forum doesnt work for that. 

Just wanted to put a feedback and hopefully you already have this idea. But it would be cool to have a navigation room in the Dojo and also an Arsenal decoration you can place in the Duel room. And im not sure if it is a good idea. But i just want to have real HQ feel of the dojo like having a Battle Simulation room where you can input all the clan member's scanned enemies and can be tried out by members as a simulation. Just throwing it out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you or anyone explain how the new clan XP works???? I ask because I have 100% research and at least 1 of every room type built in the Dojo, I also have gold trophies, more than my friends do anyway, yet there Dojo is 10k XP a head of me.... HOW?/WHY?..... please let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Make ascension for all members available eventho there were not active the days of the ceremony. 

HOW? well make it a mission so they have to check the new content.

WHY? Ascension happens once in a blue moon, cant let all the clannies be forgotten becase they have family, work, and real life problems XD

• 1 month later...

can we have a clan name change option were if we give about a hundred or more plat depending on clan size can change the name of the clan to something better . example i made a clan that i worked hard in and put alot of recources in.... 64 forma . but i am unsatisfied with my clan name but i dont want to leave if this could be an option or if i could speak to a Digital Extreams member who could help me change the clan name id appriciate it

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

can we reduced time of destruction of room ? I wanted to remake the organization to be more like an interior spatial ship but it takes me weeks because of all the mistakes I made at the time (with the biggers halls everywere), it isn't very convenient for who made a clan and want to improve it.

Edited by Erwes

I would like to see more text room at the terminal messages. I've been using them to diaplay rules, rank and organization structure, and Misc. Info. The problem is it only shows 144 words when you leave and look at the message, I need a bit more space or a display terminal decoration for the same purpose. Just something I was thinking about.

• 5 weeks later...

Copy/Pasting my Feedback !

Hello, fellow Tenno

I was peacefully building my dojo for a month and today I reached the 100 rooms cap for my dojo.

I need like 15 - 20 more rooms to completely finish my dojo without having a dead end everywhere T^T

Right now if i have to reajust my dojo i have to dismantle like 20 rooms just to be able to cover all those dead end. 

By the way, just the reactors takes 14 rooms plus the fact that i have to link them with more corridor just for them. (Count as room too)

Is it possible to make it so that the reactors doesnt count as a room ? It's a dead end room so it shouldnt matter.

Edited by N4ughtyBanana
Not a real feedback

• 3 months later...

You can change the name of your clan for 200p as has always been the case.

For the rest of you, graph paper, plan your dojo out before you start building. There is a system for room cap beyond the hard cap 100 rooms, but it has never been engaged.

• 3 months later...

Can we 1 please get a banking room to transfer money from vault to players so the warlord can pay his high ranking officer's salary (if any i want this one because i want to pay my hard working members)

2 can we please get the dueling room changed back to how it use to be were you didn't have to go to separate dojo this one is so so bugy !

3 can we get a shooting range or a survival room in the dojo for no rewards just fun with clan mates maybe 8 player max "wink"

4 new looking observatory rooms like a tenno lunch room looking out into space or something along those lines

5 maybe a airlock room to take your archwing around your dojos outside (this ones asking for to much but would be a dream come true)

6 a hanger bay just like the relay rais have it set up that would look so so cool and i would have an orgasim every time i saw my ship flying into my dojo especially with new railjack coming out we could have missions to defend the dojo from invaders

7 tenno custom quarters for high ranking officers 

8 aquarium 

9 cargo bay for vehicles 

10 lounge poker/card table

11 sports room 8v8 (wink)

12 artillery room with the dojos heavy guns

13 escape pod room

14 wild life rescue room

15 bar

16 store 

17 npc rooms

18 sparing rooms 4 v 4

19 interrogation room for all the ones you capture

20 different all of honer rooms for different warframes other than loki

I just want war-frame clans to be relevant and fun i want to give people a reason to be in the clan again other than just research please comment what type of rooms you guys would like to see in the future and for the love of god end the armistice i will literally pay 500$ to see any of these rooms come to life

• 1 month later...

If possible, it would be nice to see 2 new decorations for both the grineer and corpus added for the clan dojo which would be a three-way pipe connector and four-way pipe connector. Right now the current set of corpus pipes provide a limited set of connections and don't always connect correctly with each other.

Edited by HalkHunter