Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advanced Movement + Aim tutorials?

Matoro_Zeliph

Question

I'm looking to improve on my PvP skills in conclave. Specifically aim and advanced movement (to the point where you're cancelling out movement animations and quick scoping other players). 
Squid's gameplay on YouTube is a good example of this

Until DE implements a proper skill-based match making system (refer to my suggestion topic here: 

)

- I'm interested in "getting good" beyond my above-average skill level and confident enough to face the veterans of Warframe PvP.

Anyone know of online tutorials or better yet someone can practice/teach me these advance skills?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Matoro1992

4 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Matoro1992 said:

I'm looking to improve on my PvP skills in conclave. Specifically aim and advanced movement (to the point where you're cancelling out movement animations and quick scoping other players). 
Squid's gameplay on YouTube is a good example of this

Until DE implements a proper skill-based match making system (refer to my suggestion topic here: 

)

- I'm interested in "getting good" beyond my above-average skill level and confident enough to face the veterans of Warframe PvP.

Anyone know of online tutorials or better yet someone can practice/teach me these advance skills?

Thanks in advance

I'm on mobile, so I don't have the resources at hand, so all I can do is send you to our batcave which is secretly located here (don't tell anyone) and it's full of resources and experienced players eager to give advice to anyone willing to learn the conclave.

Welcome! :D

Hey mate!

I totally know what you feel like right now, as I've been exactly in the same location myself. I can point you out a few handy tips, but just as most people have told me, I would tell you the same that you get better by playing and playing and playing. Practice, try new stuff, play with better people than you are and focus on improving yourself as a person and as a tenno. Definitely go check out the discord channel and ask if the more experienced players are willing to help you out, as there is a lot you can do before the games and from the settings as well to improve your aim and general understanding.

The "King" of all kind of movement would be Kanelldragon, see the YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Lornoksikam/featured

In addition, you can check out some of the overall basics, but also covers a bit of aiming by DVS Gaming video here:

2 hours ago, Ykssarv said:

Hey mate!

I totally know what you feel like right now, as I've been exactly in the same location myself. I can point you out a few handy tips, but just as most people have told me, I would tell you the same that you get better by playing and playing and playing. Practice, try new stuff, play with better people than you are and focus on improving yourself as a person and as a tenno. Definitely go check out the discord channel and ask if the more experienced players are willing to help you out, as there is a lot you can do before the games and from the settings as well to improve your aim and general understanding.

The "King" of all kind of movement would be Kanelldragon, see the YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Lornoksikam/featured

In addition, you can check out some of the overall basics, but also covers a bit of aiming by DVS Gaming video here:

Cool! I don't see too many guides on Warframe PVP (it's always PvE builds). This looks like a stepping stone for movement. I just have to manage those quick snap shot aim while everyone else is running around 1000mph. But yeah, now I know how those players cancel out animations. Looks tough, when under pressure. 

And I've joined the Discord server. So when I get on Warframe, I'll see if any vet wants to compete with me for some casual fun and practice. 

Thanks again!