The Remote Observer: Vol 4

[DE]Taylor

X0FDRFI.jpg

Don't miss this week's volume of the Remote Observer! Get caught up on the highlights of this week's update notes, handpicked for you by artisans me. For the latest scoop, click here.

===========

Is there something that doesn't seem to work the way its intended? Let us know below and include links to your own threads if you got 'em. We are also always looking for potential QOL changes from UI upgrades to mechanic tweaks. Be sure to share them in a comment - even if it's a question about intent!

The progressive disclosure for the World State Window is a little too... progressive for Cephalon Simaris hunters that aren't part of the normal Syndicates.  If you have a little more time to improve the Daily Synthesis tasks, changing the daily limiter to be one sign-up per day (instead of one completion per day) would be a time saver for reducing required trips to the Relay, and friendlier towards organized squad play and forgetful Tenno.  See "Show Cephalon Simaris Synthesis Daily Task in Syndicate World State Window in Navigation" for details.  Thanks!

Hey Taylor-

Great thread, I'm glad we have your ear on some QoL stuffs.  Quick question for you in regards to the Buzlok buff.

Was the +50% crit ch to the beacon intended or supposed to be added last, or to base during the mod process.

If it was intended to be added to base, I believe it only adds 7.5% crit ch, if it were added last it would better guarantee critical hits.