Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3+20.4.3.1

[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3

Operation Changes:

This morning's very early Hotfix 20.4.2 fixed an exploit in the Operation that could occur on Host Migration. Due to this exploit fix, Ambulas would not spawn if a Host Migration occurred during the mission, which resulted in frustrations for those that lacked a strong  connection. A new plan of action was assembled and the following change has been made to allow Host Migrations to occur but to also fix the original exploit:

• Animo Beacons in the Ambulas boss fight on Hades are now End of Mission rewards in an even amount of 20, as opposed to hacked drops from the Ambulas boss. Please keep in mind that this change allows the Ambulas boss fight to follow suit with how other boss rewards are given.

Operation Fixes:

• Fixed more exploits with the Operation on Excavation missions.
  • Fixed extracting as the Operator not properly counting collected Animo Beacons for the Operation.

Additions:

• The Wukong Macak Helmet has been added to the Alert cycle. Sneaky Wukong snuck past us!

Changes: 

• The Prisma Obex is now tradable!
  • Slightly adjusted the firing sounds of the Supra.

Fixes: 

• Fixed being stuck in a perpetual reloading animation when interrupting the initial reload animation of the Strun.
  • Fixed the leeches from Corpus Leech Ospreys not being removed by rolling. 
  • Fixed having to force quit and relaunch after becoming stuck in the ‘Redeem your Reward’ in the Syndicate screen when selecting one and backing out immediately. 
  • Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build. THIS IS BEING REVERTED IN THE NEXT HOTFIX!
  • Fixed scrolling fast on the Syndicate reward screen resulting in parts of the UI displacing.
  • Fixed expanded Mods in the Mod screen getting clipped by the grid.
  • Fixed sale items not displaying their sale price when viewing them through Chat link.
  • Fixed numerous Mods using the term ‘Explosion’ instead of the proper term ‘Blast’.

Conclave Changes

• Slightly reduced the damage of the Prisma Obex in Conclave.

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3.1

Changes: 

• Returned the Sonicor to it’s skyrocketing glory. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed Clan stats in the Profile menu not updating live during Operations.  
Edited by [DE]Megan
Hotfix 20.4.3.1

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Sneaky DE Added polarities to supra vandal last night. WAS EMPTY, NO POLARITES D:

I got exploited by corpus.. DE

So.... We played till 59 waves something like that and one crewman became invisible and invulnerable, only the host can see it but couldn't damage it.

So we managed to do a host migration

One of my teammate got disconnected and cant get back, 285 amino gone :/

Edited by LaquaceS

Animo Beacons in the Ambulas boss fight on Hades are now End of Mission rewards in an even amount of 20, as opposed to hacked drops from the Ambulas boss. Please keep in mind that this change allows the Ambulas boss fight to follow suit with how other boss rewards are given.

Please make this 40, as I was getting 42-48 per run before.

Why not just drop it from 40 to 20? ...

Would be the same exact thing. Instead of rewarding 20 beacons, it just costs 20 less. So 20 to enter. 

Oh well, whatever...

Edited by Stoner74

2 minutes ago, Nasair said:

Please make this 40, as I was getting 42-48 per run before.

1 minute ago, Stoner74 said:

Why not just drop it from 40 to 20? ...

Got to be honest here looks like a BIG NERF to me. Glad I got my Supra Vandal already because you just doubled the grind for people for no good reason