Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3+20.4.3.1

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build.

It seems that this fix does not put a smile on the faces of our lovely Tenno.

We will revert this for the next Hotfix! 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you, kinda don't know why it was "fixed" in the first place.

It'd be nice to get a "because" now and then when you guys wanna change stuff that you know at least most of the player population use. Or just in general; a lil' "fixed this, because..." would decrease all the salt a bit.

Edited by Fuemego

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Consider adding back rocket jumping to Tonkor, just saying. :)

• Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build.

OH COME ON  DE way you do that I don't understand you at all you (fix=NERF) what are funny but not what are frustrating this is not a bug anyone have not complained about why you do that? pls tell me why? i am desapointed  at 100000% thank you now my sonicor  is fixed=Nerfed=not funny at all

sorry but this is the truth

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you for reverting next hotfix I love to make my enemies fly when I'm bored.

Kinda funny how they just dropped that Sonicor nerf on us during Ambulas's event and thought we wouldn't notice, nice try DE :wink:.

But again, thanks for the fixes and Ambulas boss fight is really good imo.

Edited by Fuemego

1 minute ago, HefestoPollux said:

Why is Hades location on Pluto hidden for me? It used to be there, but some how is invisible to me.

Is due to event, you'll need to unlock it via clan to be able do Hades again; for now at least

2 hours ago, Ins. said:

The clan stats viewed from the clan diorama will update at the end of event, it's always been like this. you can see your current score and position in the leaderboards.

Well then I guess, ive only been in a clan for two events, and the previous one updated at most five minutes afterwards.

Can't put my arrows back via reloading, after drawing my Daikyu - only a roll will abort anymore. Please Fix!

Edit: Seems to be the case with other weapons too.

Edited by Gemenai

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3

Operation Changes:

This morning's very early Hotfix 20.4.2 fixed an exploit in the Operation that could occur on Host Migration. Due to this exploit fix, Ambulas would not spawn if a Host Migration occurred during the mission, which resulted in frustrations for those that lacked a strong  connection. A new plan of action was assembled and the following change has been made to allow Host Migrations to occur but to also fix the original exploit:

• Animo Beacons in the Ambulas boss fight on Hades are now End of Mission rewards in an even amount of 20, as opposed to hacked drops from the Ambulas boss. Please keep in mind that this change allows the Ambulas boss fight to follow suit with how other boss rewards are given.

It should be 36 not 20. You get 6 beacons per level 41+ ambulas, right? Well you extract 6 ambulases in the boss fight. 6 times 6 = 36.

Unless this was an intentional hard nerf, in that case, why?