Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3+20.4.3.1

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build.

No no nononono my blast Sonicor! My baby! I'm gonna miss shooting enemies up into oblivion. The only comedic fun in Warframe is gone, GONE I tell you!

4 minutes ago, Fuemego said:

But why tho?

Welp, I guess I'll never use my 5 forma Sonicor again.

Well then again, I assume DE is pushing their weapon meta agenda so we'll all be using boring weapons soon enough. Let's just get used to what most people complain about: lack of weapon variety.

But seriously, which staff member hated the Sonicor this much?

Edited by Fuemego

1 minute ago, Shadow8600 said:

No Meg! That wasn't a bug, it was a feature! The main reason some ALL of us used it. The lulz we got from seeing ancients sent flying was a lot of fun. 90% of the time they wouldn't die anyway.

FTFY

Our clan statistics still says our current ambulas operation score is 0. While I'm seeing a lot of other players complain about the same issue, I just want to make sure its on purpose. Our members have been fighting our little hearts out trying to get that high score, and not seeing any results.

Just now, Makuta_Nazo said:

Our clan statistics still says our current ambulas operation score is 0. While I'm seeing a lot of other players complain about the same issue, I just want to make sure its on purpose. Our members have been fighting our little hearts out trying to get that high score, and not seeing any results.

The clan stats viewed from the clan diorama will update at the end of event, it's always been like this. you can see your current score and position in the leaderboards.

16 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

"We have found that people enjoyed playing Warframe. We have now fixed that."

Un"fix" this right this instant, you just killed my Tenno Space Program!

I have to second this. Make the Sonicor great again!

16 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

You forgot to remove some of the top event scores

Looks like the top ten people for the event were all from the same clan, perhaps there was exploitation involved, but the top four of those are 141k each, so maybe target those people out instead?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fun Nerfs: 

• Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build.

Wow... Just tested this and yall seriously messed up on that one.

What part in the meaning of 'blast' did yall get slow limp floating up? Cause that's what we have now. 

1 minute ago, Vahlae said:

So, wait, now for 40 thingies to enter a boss fight you get out 20? Why would anyone do the boss more than once?

I think that's the agenda.

They clearly don't want us to fight Ambulas again.

I have to say though, it was a fun boss fight, but after this hotfix, I don't think I'm gonna do it again.

Edited by Fuemego

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Animo Beacons in the Ambulas boss fight on Hades are now End of Mission rewards in an even amount of 20, as opposed to hacked drops from the Ambulas boss. Please keep in mind that this change allows the Ambulas boss fight to follow suit with how other boss rewards are given.

Before you would get 42 Animo from Ambulas boss fight, now you get 20? 

How is this helping those that lacked a strong connection. Just give eveyone less, hope that helps? 

If anything the boss fight should be a chance to farm animo, I was pretty disappointed when I only got 42 as a reward. 

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build.

Seriously? Why, after 3 years do you guys "fix" something like this? Rather than properly balancing frames, weapons, or enemies y'all destroy a fun feature?

EDIT: Thank goodness it is being "unfixed". Nearly blew a vein.../s

Edited by Psyolopher369
no