Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3+20.4.3.1

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Returned the Sonicor to it’s skyrocketing glory. 

great to see your errm,  fans know what's logical might as well break the redeemer again right because no one should hear loud noises from a noisy shotgun:P

DE ,

YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO TO LISTEN TO AND WHO NOT TO 

i can not use blast on Sonicor in serious missions i support your change to the Sonicor just as the redeemer even tho i found them quite fun the way they were, idk what kind of people complain about something that was clearly broken but you need to spot them and ignor them just saying,

apologies for any reply moderating due to my post :/

Edited by WhiteGemini

Sortie Ambulas Assassination had some pros and cons.

Pro: Hearing Bek's lines delivered by Ambulas on the mission select screen is comedy gold.

Con: Level 112 Ambulas has more hitpoints than God and some groups can't down two in two minutes much less protect them afterwards.  Its as bad as, if not worse than, Vay Hek.

Pro: Doesn't cost beacons to fight, or require clan goals reached.

Con: Doesn't give beacons for winning.  This is inconsistent with sortie boss Kela who still gives rathuum prizes.  Also I'm pretty sure no one would be farming that even if it did drop beacons unless it was tons and tons.

Edit - Thank you for changing it to exterminate.  Also thank you for leaving Ambulas as the boss on the navigation menu still delivering Frond Bek's lines.

Edited by HarrodTasker

Some oberon bugs. Kavat dieing without being automaticly rezed, and renewal not seeming to acttaully be healing even though sortie defense target's health is at full.

Edited by Nirune

I'm not sure what happened, but warframe abilities now interrupt reloading and weapon charging. It's incredibly disruptive to gameplay. Is this a bug?

Edited by Riyia_J

On 5/5/2017 at 6:43 PM, Rolunde said:

Noooooo, poor Ash, this year has been Brutal for him! :sadcry:

They reverted it because of a pretty steady flow off outrage and disapproval. 

I get why DE did it and I get why people didn't want them too.

It's hella fun or the person doing it, and annoying as hek to chase that mob around and actually try to kill it.
-maybe still a little fun if you can do some skeet-shooting. 

Image result for skeet  gif family guy

What would be fun is knock back as a viable tactic so you could actually perform ground finishers afterwards. This Looney Tunes nonsense needs to go.

Edited by Ceryk

10 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Con: Level 112 Ambulas has more hitpoints than God and some groups can't down two in two minutes much less protect them afterwards.  Its as bad as, if not worse than, Vay Hek.

Well, tbf, Sortie was originally meant to be endgame. That said, it isn't hard for geared players to kill him in seconds at that level.(even with sortie ele/phys roll) Players that couldn't down him simply didn't go there geared up and probably shouldn't have been there if that was the case.

The problem with this is that we (the Warframe Community) have too many One-Man Napoleon Clans out there which seems to be the antithesis of a cooperative game

It's allowed. If you allow solo clans you should od a math and make reasonable numbers for those.

It's also idiotic that a single player needs 200 points when the same player in a solo clan needs 400. It's also idiotic that to get 180-240 points in a single mission you're risking to face level 1500+ corpus because only by the wave 100 you will get close to 180. The calculation for clans this time around (because in pacifist defects it was way better) is broken af, mostly because Ambulas units appear once in ~3 minutes leading to staying in endless mission an insane amount of time, coupled with re****ed WF's scaling leading to a disaster.

If this bs scales why beacon drops don't? Why the heck I kill level 1500+ corpus and 100+ Ambulas and still only get 6 beacons? The problem is not solo clans it's someone's incompetence. Each even they jsut throw out numbers they calculated god knows how not taking in mind that ghost clans can have 1-2 players. Even devided by 2 those numbers are quite insane.

Also you might want to check your numbers.  Performing the Defense mission on Outer Terminus for 15 waves standard run, I'm looking at 223 Amino Data Masses alone

This doesn't happen unless you will sit in each wave doing nothing for 3 minutes. If you will keep kiling corpus normally, one Ambulas will appear every like 3 waves. To get 180+ you'll need to hang in there for 100 waves not 15.

Even if he spawned every wave it's - 223/6 = 37. Idk where "15" waves came from.

Edited by -Temp0-

Dear Developers,

What is the bug in the sortie? The defend target has died randomly I was trying 3 times and he has died randomly. Plus I died randomly too. I cannot finish my daily sortie mission. Any solution or I must wait for next rotation? is a bug at Oberon? 

Thanks

Rush

Edited by Rushmachine

The Naramon ability no longer triggers invis on a critical hit. This isn't just a nerf, it no longer works, at all! 

I can prove it, took a few screenshots where it shows how I get a crit damage and still no invis trigger from my ability. 

Please fix this!

[.img]

[./img]

Edited by Nistul
uploaded pic

I have no clue why but sometimes doors are bugged in mid open (but not enough to pass it) state. The issue is that it is always open for the host, and always mid open (but closed) for the others. It happened a lot to me and squadmates lately.

Okay DE, this is bad. There is a MAJOR bug in the game that's causing players and NPCs alike to randomly die without going into bleedout. I've now tried the sortie defense 3 times and every time the operator has randomly just died. No bleedout, nothing, he just falls over dead and the mission fails. Two of my squadmates also said they just died without going into bleedout, so they had to use a revive. I don't know if this has something to do with the Oberon rework and/or phoenix renewal (we had an oberon on the team this time), but this needs to be fixed ASAP. I'm going to try the sortie ONE more time, but if I fail again, I'm done, I'm just done. This kind of stuff should NEVER get through testing or last this long without a hotfix.

Edit: Well, finally beat the sortie defense, but thanks to this stupid bug, not soon enough and I couldn't do the 3rd mission in time, so all that work was for nothing. This kind of stuff REALLY makes me want to keep playing this game.

7 hours ago, Rushmachine said:

Dear Developers,

What is the bug in the sortie? The defend target has died randomly I was trying 3 times and he has died randomly. Plus I died randomly too. I cannot finish my daily sortie mission. Any solution or I must wait for next rotation? is a bug at Oberon? 

Thanks

Rush

Ah, there, someone else having the same issue. I had this happen 3 freakin times where the stupid operative died randomly, no bleedout, insta-fail. The third time it happened, the wave had barely started and I was playing Limbo, so I banished him...and he just fell over dead. No explaination, nothing, he just died. There were no enemies to shoot him and his health and shields were full. I finally beat it miraculously with a team of 3 frost primes and a saryn, and somehow we won, but we didn't finish in time to start the third mission. On one of the attempts, two of my squadmates also just randomly died without explaination and didn't go into bleedout, so there is definitely a major bug in the game and it really pisses me off. The one time I decide to come back and play a sortie and I can't even do it because of a stupid bug. Guess it's back to not playing again for a month.

11 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

This doesn't happen unless you will sit in each wave doing nothing for 3 minutes. If you will keep kiling corpus normally, one Ambulas will appear every like 3 waves. To get 180+ you'll need to hang in there for 100 waves not 15.

Even if he spawned every wave it's - 223/6 = 37. Idk where "15" waves came from.

Maybe he means he does 15 waves, extracts, repeat and has gotten 223 Anime Bacons from that total process?  I do the same thing but with 20 waves and it does pretty well enough.

30 minutes ago, HarrodTasker said:

Maybe he means he does 15 waves, extracts, repeat and has gotten 223 Anime Bacons from that total process?  I do the same thing but with 20 waves and it does pretty well enough.

Didn't sound like it.

Since this update, if i alt+tab, out, then it takes a long time to return to the game, the screen stays black for 15secs or so, and then when the image appears i lose connection, it tries to change host, but then fails, back at liset, i can then re-connect to the squad.

Thanks  for the wonderful event.

And to all those who say it is too hard and too grindy I can only say that a team of well equipped frames can easily gain more than 100 Animo beacons on Outer Terminus per run. I did my best run with a clan mate (just the two of us) and we left after the gold statue was secured for us (wave 45, 107 beacons) because we were thinking it was beginning to get hard. We would have been able to go at least 10 more waves but we left because there was no need to. It was not harder than Sortie 3 Defense; Eximus Stronghold.

Is that a difficult level to play on? Most certainly. But this is not too bad a such high scores are only needed for the gold statue for very small clans - and a gold statue should be a bit of a price. In fact it seems a bit too easy to get from my point of view because in my five player ghost clan we have one the satue by two people running a single mission, one running not at all and two trying out the idea to get a high score done and stopping only after recognising that everythingbwas won and ther was no need to return with a full team to try and win a lot more points. My estimate if we did a four clanmember run as far as we could go on Outer Terminus is wave 60-70 as that represents the level where we had to quit at Pacifism Defect. That would mean roughly 140-165 beacons for every player and therefore more than 550 for the clan (more than 700-800 if we did the same thing twice to get the score for all members) which is way mor than double (about tripple with two runs) of the requirement for the gold statue for ghost clans.

For those who want to farm beacons as quickly as possible maybe Oceanum might work. I always got 15-17 beacons in something like 20 minutes on Oceanum.