Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harka Frost bundle pricing...

SoanoS

So, I just saw Frost Harka skin discounted from 165 to 74 platinum.
However this is not reflecting in the bundle that includes Frysta longsword skin.

It would be nice if the prince of the bundle was brought down to reflect to the actual price of the frame skin.

Because right the prices have gone from:

Bundle Price - 215 Platinum
Frost Skin - 165 Plat
Frysta Long Sword Skin - 50 plat

To:

Bundle Price - 215 Platinum
Frost Skin - 74 plat
Frysta Long Sword Skin - 141 platinum

Anyone else notice a 91 platinum price hike for the sword skin? 
In other words, anyone who wants to buy the bundle for the Frysta skin gets completely shafted because it is not available separately because they have to pay the full price.

Could this be fixed at somepoint so people wanting to purchase the bundle are treated fairly?

Well, there is a bundle-exclusive item (Frysta skin) which got practically tripled in price. If it was available separately (for it's original price)  I would not be too fussed.

Such a pity. It looks quite nice, too.

I personally fail to see anything "unfair" about the sale. Players that want the entire bundle (i.e. the sword skin) have to pay exactly the same amount before and during the sale. Players that only want the Frost skin get a discount. There is no player that is worse off than they were before the sale.

It's one thing to complain about the sword skin being a bundle exclusive. I think it's a bit of a stretch to rely on that complaint in arguing this sale specifically is somehow unfair to you.