The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulcan The Warframe Of Lava

Rada13

My second Warframe idea: note my next few frames are some variant of earth (metal was the first, and i don't count rhino as an earth tenno). Vulcan is sort of a male version of ember created for high aoe damage especially if that foes suffers from fire damage.

Alternate name: Pompeii, though this would work also as a helmet name as well as names of other volcanoes for helmet names

Lore: Know one knows exactly how this warframe came to be, some believe he was created as a base destroyer sent to planets to ignite volcanic eruptions in order to decimate enemy headquarters, some believe he was birthed to stabilize geologically unstable locations so tenno outposts could be built on the most inhospitable planets, some just believe he was a tenno who became stranded on a volcanically unstable planetoid mastering his environment till he was found many years later. All that is known is that Vulcan is sent to the front lines when stealth and subterfuge are the least of the concerns on a tenno mission, for a ship covered in molten rock and an charred bodies is a difficult thing to miss.

Skill 1: Magma Tunnel. Vulcan shoots a line of super heated rock through the earth in a line going a great distance until it comes to an edge (it goes under cover) any enemies hit by the line will be damaged and ignited for 3 seconds. also the line remains there for several seconds and any enemies that happen to walk over the line will be ignited as well (will not hit flying enemies).

Skill 2: Lava Plume: Vulcan causes lava to erupt from the ground in a small radius away from him, if the eruption hits any enemies that are ignited he will preform a second lava plume for no energy

Skill 3: Geothermal Vent: Creating a thermal vent to erupt noxious fumes and searing heat. Enemies caught in this will be damged for as long as they stay in the affected area, any allies in the vent will be healed for a short period of time, also any enemies that are ignited that stand in the vent will have the burning effect refreshed on making it last for a longer time.

Skill 4: Cataclysm: Vulcan causes a massive eruption dealing massive damage to enemies, any enemies at 25% health or lower will be instantly incinerated. The incineration effect does not work on bosses but will do the same amount of damage.

Edited by Rada13

I like it would the magma tunnel like be a tunnel that you could walk through and be used as cover too. Although if it was solid it could block peoples way and trolls would have a field day

submit a post here and I would love to make concept art for this

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/78605-warframe-3d-models-i-can-bring-your-ideas-to-life/