Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS Drops and bad performance since yesterday.

GodhemGuy

Yesterday, everything was running perfect. 60 FPS, everything on ultra, etc. I don't know what happen today, but I have now FPS drops from 60 to 30 on every mission and relays. I never had problems with performance because Warframe is perfectly optimized. So i'm not sure if it's a new patch thing, some patch bugs that need a fix. I tried everything, low graphics, uninstall and install again, update every controller and driver of my PC. It's really annoying, so I would love if someone gives me a clear answer to my problem. Sorry for my crappy english :P

The issue has been plaguing multiple people like myself for  a few days so you're not alone.  I sent in a support ticket, and the advice they've given me so far was to verify and optimize the game's cache via the options menu in the launcher (which improved things SLIGHTLY for me), and to restart my computer with only key windows programs enabled on startup to reduce background program interference (which did nothing).  The issue is still unresolved though, so unless support can get back to me with another potential fix, I think we're stuck until a patch.

I would highly recommend sending in a support ticket yourself as well with the necessary EE and launcher logs.  It should help the devs gather the information they need to fix this.