Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make Machete BP trade able...

Dear Digital Extremes,

I'm probably one of a few players (at least on console) that have a machete BP that is just sitting in my inventory hoping that you'd make it able to be traded to another worthy Tenno. Even more so as I would like to use that as a reward for my Clan. I am not asking for it to be returned to gameplay...I just want the switch to be turned on for trade-ability.

Sincerely,

InSaiyanOne

P.S. I would still like to continue pointing out that you should just add a legacy control scheme to console controllers (I keep trying to point out how it's usually available in other games that are similar and it's just another way to assist in the gradual ability to completely remap of controls...but that's probably much more far fetched than what I'm asking).

Just now, elitetrollz said:

who buys machete btw

No one... because it's impossible. But I can guarantee you that people would throw their plat at the few people with spare blueprints just for the small amount of mastery.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

What if they rather include Machete and Snipetron in the game again. Making it tradable at this point... most expensive and useless item ever. But why not. If there are idiots that want to buy 3k of xp for thousands of plat, let them.

I don't mind if it returns. I liked how it is kind of a hidden weapon that was around during the early game days. I figure when it returns there may be some sort of change that accompanies it but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I agree with the snipetron comments also...I actually had another weapon at some point that sat in a similar situation where I had one made, I couldn't trade the BP, but it was rare in the community. I'm at the end of the console completionist life cycle with my logins being in the 330's (so I have time for that special mod), I have only 2? weapons left to attain, and a few items I ground out this weekend to trade/build. I'm working on seeing where I can go with my attention span looking at all the other games I have begging for time...but I just like basking in my hard work in WF.

10 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

No one... because it's impossible. But I can guarantee you that people would throw their plat at the few people with spare blueprints just for the small amount of mastery.

oh yeah.... thought you where talking about machete wraith. Can't remember if I still have my bp or if I used it to craft machete. Whatever :P