Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLS make equinox skin and limbo

1 hour ago, maj.death said:

That's just like. Your opinion man.gif

Also whenever making Equinox, she technically needs 3 skins.

According to her files, she just needs two skins with one additional tintmask for the combined version. The two skins themselves are relatively simple compared to other Warframes. Seems like a fun one imo!

3 hours ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

According to her files, she just needs two skins with one additional tintmask for the combined version. The two skins themselves are relatively simple compared to other Warframes. Seems like a fun one imo!

Huh. Good to know.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

atlas needs a skin more than both of them combined....

Atlas has 2 tennogen helmets and 2 alt helmets. Equinox has 1 alt helmet (soon to be 2) and no tennogen helmets. Check your math.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it would be nice to see Atlas get a skin. I just disagree with him needing a skin more then Equinox.

Just now, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Atlas has 2 tennogen helmets and 2 alt helmets. Equinox has 1 alt helmet (soon to be 2) and no tennogen helmets. Check your math.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it would be nice to see Atlas get a skin. I just disagree with him needing a skin more then Equinox.

said skin. not helmet and equinox has a helm in works by de

2 hours ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

said skin. not helmet and equinox has a helm in works by de

Apparently you didn't read the full message, I mentioned that Equinox is getting her 2nd alt helmet (which Atlas already has). Both Equinox and Atlas are missing skins but at least Atlas has 2 tennogen helmets where Equinox has none.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 10:25 PM, MCUltimatePower said:

Nidus needs a skin to you know

Nidus is more recent then either Limbo or Equinox (the fact that Ivara and Inaros, two frames that came after Equinox got their second alt helmets for Equinox still ticks me off).

Honestly the only reason nobody has made an Equinox tennogen helmet or skin is greed. People want money but think that working on three frames for the same price is a waste of time. Seriously the only I see Equinox getting a skin (tennogen or otherwise) is if DE makes it or hosts a contest for it. Aside from that nobody is going to make it and Equinox will be rejected once again (kind of makes me wish the two forms were separate frames and not a merged warframe).

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

• 3 weeks later...