Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remind me again why you gave Ayatan Stars physics?

Rekalty

I'll just leave this here:

Drops out of container, right unto that unreachable ledge.

Drops out of container, lands below the walkway, also unreachable.

There wasn't any other way you could have implemented these? Like, have them land on top of grineer container (since they stay around after being destoyed) or at the same location as corpus/void containers, so they don't go flying everywhere. Or maybe just have them not arch when they drop out of them, just have them go straight up for a feet or so, then fall straight down again, in case the container was buried (like quite a few corpus containers can be.)

Edited by Rekalty
Because apparently, Insert image from URL doesn't like me.

3 minutes ago, Husla said:

I've had this problem many times. I'm not sure, why they didn't just make them auto pick-up via warframe only.

I guess it's the whole wanting people to go out of their way to get it, not just rush though a map, breaking every container and swooping everything up. I feel like main reason they nerfed the Telos Boltace, it was amazing at breaking containers, gather resources quickly, while having little to no downtime having to go to every corner of the map to break each container.

But I digress, while I would much prefer them just being picked up with proximity/vacuum, I'm fine with having to manually pick them up, as long as they actually make sure that you can get to them, when they drop.

32 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

I feel like main reason they nerfed the Telos Boltace, it was amazing at breaking containers, gather resources quickly, while having little to no downtime having to go to every corner of the map to break each container.

I highly doubt that was a factor. It's because combined with Maiming Strike and a keyboard macro, the Broltace was a better ranged weapon than most Prime guns

16 minutes ago, FLEXXIMUS said:

Better yet ayatan stars should be vacuumable ( is that a word? ) you know what I mean ( I hope )

Interestingly enough, in Archwing, Itzal's wormhole ability DOES pull in ayatan stars to you (albeit you still have to hit x to pick them up). So it's possible for sure.

20 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

Oh no, what a nightmare, you can't pick up one single ayatan star you find.

-_-

#firstworldproblems

While I'm pretty "eh" on the Stars, it is odd that DE gave them the ability to bounce about randomly.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

#firstworldproblems

While I'm pretty "eh" on the Stars, it is odd that DE gave them the ability to bounce about randomly.

Probably the same reason why stars bounce in Mario games...

7 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

Probably the same reason why stars bounce in Mario games...

It's been a few years since I played a Mario game but, doesn't just about everything bounce in that game?

If that's the case, then that's just consistency.  But not so much in Warframes case.