Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

[DE]Rebecca

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

PLEASE NOTE this does not change the current invasion, but future ones.

As an FYI if you earned what was advertised with the current one you'll still get it, just future ones have changed.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

Changes:

• Removed a duplicate Ambulas Codex entry.

Fixes:

• Fixed enemies spawned by the Condor Dropship ignoring objectives in Interception missions.
  • Fixed experiencing a crash after throwing the Javlok in the air then Transferring to the Operator.
  • Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.
  • Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground FX not disappearing after a Host migration.
  • Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysm FX sometimes lingering behind for Clients.
  • Fixed floating Ambulas body parts during the boss fight.
  • Fixed a script error with Saryn’s Spore ability.

Well.. Couldnt give two flyings about codex-entries anymore due to the fact that some codex´s seemes to have rolled back a scan or two.. sad really.. 

Exilus adapters being offered as BP? Well.. buy them.. Relic´s arent that hard to get hold of and grinding for some Primes or selling some syndmods or weps will get you well sorted with them plats needed for that exilus. The constant "whining" from free2players wanting even more free... Grind like the rest of us.. 

Limbo? Pff.. Still the most annoying frame to have around.. The only way to "Fix" Limbo is to implement a quest where you sell him to be chopped up by Alad V and spread to a distant universe noone cares about.. 

Overall i think the hotfix is a good one, but for goodness sake implement a Octavia-mute-button instead of having to mute all music in the game.. Why not connect the "mute-players" to the frame itself? Just a suggestion from someone that rolls your themes on alternative platforms cuz the ingame music gets wrecked ny musical Celebral paulsies.. *Edit: Sorry Missed out they implemented it already.. Tnx JesterTheNight for pointing it out.. 

/R

Edited by RHDecnet

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

DE hardly seems to be hurting for money, at least as far as anyone knows, which is what makes this move all the more infuriating. I don't want to say anything mean, I think overall they try to do a good job, but there is no reason for this besides trying to nickel and dime Tenno to squeeze a little bit more platinum out of people. 

And it's not okay. That's not how you do business, by nickel and diming your customers with such transparently obvious attempts to increase revenue, and try to call it  "a bug fix". 

LOL! 

This is literally the textbook reason why your ENTIRE TEAM should play your game. Not just one, finally, after years. All of them. Each should have to start with a base 0 account, with no money put into it but their own. They shouldn't get a wallet amount given by their fellow devs, and they should have to go through the grind and the shlop like we have. They should experience their game first hand.

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As an FYI if you earned what was advertised with the current one you'll still get it, just future ones have changed.

Thank You! Thats actually nice of You. But still the change was not needed. Sure, maybe reduce the rate of exilus being offered by corpus/grineer but let it stay pre built.

you guys should calm down. you are complaining about the wrong thing . If forma took less time to build this complaining would stop. the exilus adapters aren't all that necessary.  I have like 8 or so and I rarely use them. granted each use would require more forma. the problem isn't the two forma or even the building of the adapters its the time to build on forma that raises the time to build this to another level. that is what you should be complaining about.

Just now, BLI7Z said:

Sorry if not everyone got a stockpile of formas waiting 'cause of making 1 of them everyday.

I should understand casuals.

Thanks.

Yes, casuals, just because exilus adapter is an endgame item doesnt mean it has to be harder to reach for the newer player. I've been encouraging newer players to play invasion (cuz the building progress) for the rewards, especially exilus adapter one cuz it kills the 3 day crafting time and hunting for argon crystals, wethere they use it or stackit for later use it's up to them.

oh well, i guess one less reason to do invasion for newer players.

12 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Getting 2 formas is really easy :S why do you even complain??? Exilus adapter is a "late game" item.

Crafting two formas is 48hours. Using an exilus adapter requires a further 4-6 formas. On an average build that holds maxed mods. So in total you could require 8 formas = 8 days wait time. Not to mention the time to wait for the adapter to be built aswell.

This is just ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, residente said:

No, I don't, because it's easier to get 20 platinum through trading and buy the Adapter directly.

There is (literally) no reason to build an Adapter.

@DE

How about at least a 3 pack for 35p like Forma comes in?!

Same goes for the Po-tay-toes too while we're at it I guess. ;-)

Well, I'm not hurting for formas nor adapters, so I don't see that change affecting me in the foreseeable future, but I can see why there are quite a number of people bothered by that change.

'Nyways, thanks for the other fixes and have a nice week.

Invasions for a blueprint is a waste of time.

You can get Forma BPs from just about any relic, Exilus Adapter BPs are a waste of resources.

If it's for an invasion, it should be for the full resource item if it is something relatively common.

Even Mutagen Mass invasions are pointless due to only getting one for 3 missions, just better to have one being made every time you're online.

9 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Well, now you have a reason to go more to the void for argon, and search for more orokin cells, and cracking more relics for formas... 

Through my perpspective it's a WIN/WIN condition

No, I have more reason to just throw 20p at it, because there's no reason to spend 2 forma on something that costs less than them.

They're clearly trying to make the game more p2w.

Edited by HolyDemon00

"fixed" the exilus adapter  DE you cheap sneaky sneaky ...... I won't say it, you can guess the rest though.

It's like everytime they put out a hotfix I just envision them all sat around, and one guy is like "hey guys!! You know all the "fixes" we've put out then reverted lately? Yeah I got a new one!" Then someone else is like "lululululul can't wait to see the forum backlash" 

Edited by TALISMAN_XVII

Just now, Sean said:

Even Mutagen Mass invasions are pointless due to only getting one for 3 missions, just better to have one being made every time you're online.

mutagen mass, fieldron, detonite injector, can goes up to 3 per invasion reward, tho yeah, lower than that, isnt really worth doing unless u need them soon