Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

[DE]Rebecca

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

Fixes:

•  
  • Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

With all respect? How is this a "fix"? All it does is give people even less reasons to run invasions. Nothing was fixed, except player's desire to play invasions. That was fixed really good. I feel that this change is only going to decrease playing of invasions. 

Quite frankly, the build requirements for exilus are simply problematic, and ya'll need to stop offering the blueprint as a reward as if it is an actual reward, because it really isn't. We have to use TWO fully built forma to build it, I'm sorry but that just isn't much of a reward, especially when, if we really want to go the route of building our own, we can just go grind the thing from Simaris. 

Please change this back, this was an anti-player change, and that's not good for the game. 

If you guys don't want them in an invasion because you are afraid people won't buy them with plat enough, then don't offer them in invasions. The blueprint for exilus feels like an insult as a reward, considering the build requirements and what it does. I know an insult isn't intended, I think you guys try really hard, but this was a mistake. Please "fix" it back again. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Just now, BLI7Z said:

Getting 2 formas is really easy :S why do you even complain??? Exilus adapter is a "late game" item.

except there's these peoples who keep NOT getting formas, and flushed them on daily basis (rivens and stuffs), like me.

Removed the full Exilus huh? Yeah, no thanks anymore to those invasions now. You toss us an invasion that has an exilus adapter (built) vs a forma bp, which makes sense, but the proper way to balance this is to grant a full forma instead of the bp... Forma is a build resource FOR exilus adapters...this is probably the worst change in a while other than the sonicor fix that we forced you to revert.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

corpus board running things I guess lol.

imo the only way this works is if you make 1 forma regular cost 10p in the market instead of 20. and obviously adjust rush cost and bundle as well.

Edited by ..atom..

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

LOL OK, DE

DEFINITELY A NEEDED "FIX".

Edited by Mk_1

Well that is an invasion now absolutely not worth doing. DE maybe you should revert that fix, because absolutely NOBODY wants to deal with the 72 hours of accumulated buildtime for a Exilus adapter from a blueprint because it eats two Formas.

I talk from my own experience, not defending DE here.

2 formas is easy farm. If you can't wait and want everything now... go play LoL or something.

AND BTW: how many Exilus do you need??? Maybe for the frames you really use... and you can wait to put exilus on the ones you don't usually use.

Edited by BLI7Z

So ever going to take away that additional drain from Oberon because that's really what's making not as good as any other "healer" in the game because if a Nekros decides screw you I'm going to summon Shadows you're screwed and he has no viability for raids because that many people to heal is the equivalent of the Nekros thing.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Is that a fix? Really?

Please don't tell us we have not talked about it in the Sortie drop! Ask yourself guys, why would anyone go through the hassle of spending 2 formas to build one of these? The invasion would just be one sided. :/