Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

[DE]Rebecca

9 hours ago, Rekalty said:

Also:

Please tell me you're kidding? I get to choose between 1 forma bp, or something I need to spend 2 forma to even build? What's the point of doing invasion rewards for them, then?

Edit:

The fact that it's "only" changing invasions going forward, really isn't an improvement. I'm fairly certain that most people aren't outraged because you're taking one Exilus Adapter away from them, but that Invasions offering the Exilus Adapter Blueprints as a reward are pointless to do, given the time and cost to even turn that bp into something useful.

Allow me to offer an idea that people would actually like: Make it 2 Forma (not BP) vs 1 Exilus Adapter. It's already very rare that we get an invasion reward that offers Exilus, I really can't see it hurting your bottom line that much, that you need to take away something like that. Offering 2 Forma vs 1 Exilus makes it more balanced as to what to pick.

and to think that that is an issue to them amongst all the other major things in the game - and it isn't even an issue.  good to know they've got their priorities lined up.

5 hours ago, HolyDemon00 said:

it's completely irrational to craft exilus with forma, when the former costs 20p, and the latter costs 23p (from bundles),

Are you trying to get them to "fix" the market pricing for exilus as well...?! Besides, bundled forma costs less than 12p ea.

2 hours ago, Snib said:

Are you trying to get them to "fix" the market pricing for exilus as well...?! Besides, bundled forma costs less than 12p ea.

In fact, two bundled formas are 23p, as he said, opposed to 20p for the exilus.

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint. PLEASE NOTE this does not change the current invasion, but future ones.

This isn't a "fixed", this shouldn't be called a "fixed".

Revert back, the Exilus adapter blueprint is just a scam.

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint. PLEASE NOTE this does not change the current invasion, but future ones.

That's like changing built fieldrons/ampules/masses to blueprints.