Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

Joining the crew on that. What? I mean, i know you need only like 33 exil adapt in the whole game atm, but why should i ever run an invasion for a blueprint which requires TWO formas. It doesn't make sense, like "your only option will be to buy it from market from now on, or hope for it to drop in sorties".

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

Changes:

• Removed a duplicate Ambulas Codex entry.

Fixes:

• Fixed enemies spawned by the Condor Dropship ignoring objectives in Interception missions.
  • Fixed experiencing a crash after throwing the Javlok in the air then Transferring to the Operator.
  • Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.
  • Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground FX not disappearing after a Host migration.
  • Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysm FX sometimes lingering behind for Clients.
  • Fixed floating Ambulas body parts during the boss fight.
  • Fixed a script error with Saryn’s Spore ability.

Ty

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Great, waisted 3 rounds of MB defend for a BP. What a S#&$ reward option. What would you prefer, forma BP, exilus bp or x min of your time?

Instead of "fixing" the exilus you could change the forma BP into a build forma so the invasion is worth doing. Now... well honestly i rather buy the exilus adapter for 20 plat than waist 2 formas on its BP.

1 minute ago, BLI7Z said:

I talk from my own experience, not defending DE here.

2 formas is easy farm. If you can't wait and want everything now... go play LoL or something.

AND BTW: how many Exilus do you need??? Maybe for the frames you really use... and you can wait to put exilus on the ones you don't usually use.

Its not about the thrice fragged thing being used. Its about it being EXPENSIVE. I've just started actually using my forma to make my frames more powerful, I literally have 0 forma again, and no blueprints. I just got back from dealing with RL and haven't gotten the time to burn to make a friggin 36 hour build item that I WON'T use until I know I WANT it in a frame, and it is literally the LAST part I put on the frame. The only one I've got a full build on is my Loki, and I'm about to work on filling my Frost's. I don't use the ones I've gotten throughout the rest of the game or anything, so they just have Exilus Slots gathering dust.

5 minutes ago, Eldirian said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint

I'm not even mad. simaris sells these and nobody was buying from him. just shifts market. not like you need that many. 33 should be fine give or take. 

6 minutes ago, Eldirian said:

Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysm FX sometimes lingering behind for Clients.

this I like. thanks for the fix. 

you guys seem to be nice people who have our interests at heart. but you sometimes make mistakes. and listening to 25 million players isn't easy. So long as you don't kill the game i'm fine. FTR the number of low MR players in the game is pretty high compared to high MR players. this statistic shouldn't be so looking at your years in the market and the amount of time taken to rank up everything. There might be a problem with some of your methods

And yea, wasted my time on two mobile defences and defence just to get a blueprint i will never use. Thank you so much DE! so generous and nice of you to change even ongoing invasions :blush:

@Edit

It seems like the exilus on current invasion its still pre built.

Incoming "fix" ? :crylaugh:

Edited by Tacritan

That's gonna come with a reasonable blueprint, right? Two forma, which is 40 plat (or 35) is NOT worth an item that sells for 20 plat in the market.

5 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

I talk from my own experience, not defending DE here.

2 formas is easy farm. If you can't wait and want everything now... go play LoL or something.

AND BTW: how many Exilus do you need??? Maybe for the frames you really use... and you can wait to put exilus on the ones you don't usually use.

I guess you just don't want to see the point of this? Are whiteknights really this deluded?

It's not about if it's easy or hard to make, it's about the attitude of DE. It's about giving from time to time a reason to players to play invasions.

1 minute ago, amadeusgrim said:

I'm not even mad. simaris sells these and nobody was buying from him. just shifts market. not like you need that many. 33 should be fine give or take. 

this I like. thanks for the fix. 

you guys seem to be nice people who have our interests at heart. but you sometimes make mistakes. and listening to 25 million players isn't easy. So long as you don't kill the game i'm fine. FTR the number of low MR players in the game is pretty high compared to high MR players. this statistic shouldn't be so looking at your years in the market and the amount of time taken to rank up everything. There might be a problem with some of your methods

Limbo fixed was pretty dang needed, to be honest. I hated those dang rift bubbles haunting my game

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is extremely disappointing. I hope this change gets reverted soon. Considering that Exilus are awarded pre-built from sorties, wouldn't it be reasonable to keep the pre-built exilus reward in invasions as well?

This change makes the Exilus invasion alerts completely useless for most players that don't have a huge excess of forma to spend.

7 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Getting 2 formas is really easy :S why do you even complain??? Exilus adapter is a "late game" item.

Forma is also a late game item, when you start to put like 5 forma (probably 6 if you use riven) on your frames and weapons so they can function at their maximum capacity.

Forma is actually not easy to gain, since it takes one day to craft, which is too long for the amount required. And if you're buying the forma outright, the plat cost of an exilus is cheaper than 2 forma.

Just now, residente said:

I guess you just don't want to see the point of this? Are whiteknights really this deluded?

It's not about if it's easy or hard to make, it's about the attitude of DE. It's about giving from time to time a reason to players to play invasions.

Well, now you have a reason to go more to the void for argon, and search for more orokin cells, and cracking more relics for formas... 

Through my perpspective it's a WIN/WIN condition

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

How is this a 'fix'? They were built because we can get the bps from Simaris.

Then what about removing the 2 forma requirement to build one and giving then the same requirement as a Catalyst?

To people saying: it is just 2 forma, Yeah just 2 forma I would rather spend elsewhere, if you only use forma for BP's that's on you but when you can only craft 1 forma each day and you need to slap 5-6 formas on a weapon/frame tell me how exactly are you overflowing on formas?

3 minutes ago, residente said:

DE hardly seems to be hurting for money, at least as far as anyone knows, which is what makes this move all the more infuriating. I don't want to say anything mean, I think overall they try to do a good job, but there is no reason for this besides trying to nickel and dime Tenno to squeeze a little bit more platinum out of people. 

And it's not okay. That's not how you do business, by nickel and diming your customers with such transparently obvious attempts to increase revenue, and try to call it  "a bug fix". 

LOL! 

DE, if you are hard up for money, and this is how you want to make it, consider my money to disappear until you fix this. This isn't how you get revenue from your customers. This is dishonest and feels like an underhanded business tactic, especially because the official line is to call it a bug fix, when we all know that isn't what this is about at all. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Well, now you have a reason to go more to the void for argon, and search for more orokin cells, and cracking more relics for formas... 

Through my perpspective it's a WIN/WIN condition

No, I don't, because it's easier to get 20 platinum through trading and buy the Adapter directly.

There is (literally) no reason to build an Adapter.

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

DE hardly seems to be hurting for money, at least as far as anyone knows, which is what makes this move all the more infuriating. I don't want to say anything mean, I think overall they try to do a good job, but there is no reason for this besides trying to nickel and dime Tenno to squeeze a little bit more platinum out of people. 

And it's not okay. That's not how you do business, by nickel and diming your customers with such transparently obvious attempts to increase revenue, and try to call it  "a bug fix". 

LOL! 

Meh, I said something similar a year ago and it didn't end well for me... but what you're saying is the truth and nothing else.

Edited by residente

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

Trade you un-undoing the "fixing" of the Sonicor uber-bounce for undoing this "fix"!