Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

[DE]Rebecca

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint. PLEASE NOTE this does not change the current invasion, but future ones.

So if we take the current invasion and project it to the future: 1 forma bp vs. 1 exilus bp
Like literally the exilus adapter bp needs twice of the other side of the invasion.

This bug existed for 6 month or more and now you fix it?
If I may suggest an alternative approach:
Make it a bp but change the building requirements that are farmable like: 5 orokin cell, 2 argon, 10 morphics, 500 oxium
So it isn't so easy to get but at least  doesn't takes 3 days to build it.
(Also in market both forma and exilus costs 20p so I don't get it why the exilus even needs 2 formas)

7 minutes ago, ArcusVeles said:

This exilus adapter reward change would have gone over a lot smoother if you had taken Forma out of its crafting reqs simultaneously.  Just saying.  Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Looks like theyre gonna have to "unfix" it again... *cough* sonicor *cough cough*

Edited by Aliuas

3 minutes ago, Auror4 said:

I am having a problem with not being able to change the color on the Helminth Charger. Instead of giving me a color pallet, it gives me the option of "Natural Color."

Pets (Kubrow, Kavat, Helminth Charger) dont use the same color palette for your frames. Helminth Charger uses the gene masking colors kavat and kubrow used. Like these two u can buy with credits.
17992272_1638597656168262_30427141893064

Edited by Xsoskeleton

1. Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

well another definition of the word ''fix'' now it mean make what is useful useless thank you DE good work this word is make me sick 

Edited by SKY-WALKER2015

I think most people that complain are missing DE logic about what they want with this changes...

I'm sure they want people to actually PLAY the game, and something like a Exilus Adapter shouldn't be something that they just give you for doing 3 easy missions.

If they just give stuff easily, everyone would get bored. And if, on the other hand, you get bored because it's hard... I'm sorry to tell you that LIFE IS HARD (and also repetitive in many ocassions, but enjoying it depends on what you do with what you have)

I'm not defending DE, I'm defending the fact that the more hard it is, the better it is when you actually get that reward. 

You might find farming something overwhelming, but then.. maybe you are playing in a repetitive and boring way, 'cause I never get bored, my gameplay is always in a way that I ENJOY. 

45 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Make Fulmination usable on all explosive 2ndaries, like Staticor and Sonicor.

This please. I bought it thinking it would work specifically on these 2 weapons and was hugely disappointed that it was for lame weapons like the Angstrum and Talons and Castanas. (Personal Opinion on those weapons.)

1 minute ago, BobbyD said:
48 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Make Fulmination usable on all explosive 2ndaries, like Staticor and Sonicor.

This please. I bought it thinking it would work specifically on these 2 weapons and was hugely disappointed that it was for lame weapons like the Angstrum and Talons and Castanas. (Personal Opinion on those weapons.)

I kinda wish it also works on Embolist, i mean, embolist is like ignis, if ignis can use firestorm, why embolist cant use fulmination

is it a coincidence that after the patch my exilus adapter support missions average 3 heavy gunners and 2 napalm per spawn group? (as in each crowd that comes into the room)

8 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

I think most people that complain are missing DE logic about what they want with this changes...

I'm sure they want people to actually PLAY the game, and something like a Exilus Adapter shouldn't be something that they just give you for doing 3 easy missions.

If they just give stuff easily, everyone would get bored. And if, on the other hand, you get bored because it's hard... I'm sorry to tell you that LIFE IS HARD (and also repetitive in many ocassions, but enjoying it depends on what you do with what you have)

I'm not defending DE, I'm defending the fact that the more hard it is, the better it is when you actually get that reward. 

You might find farming something overwhelming, but then.. maybe you are playing in a repetitive and boring way, 'cause I never get bored, my gameplay is always in a way that I ENJOY. 

TL;DR ver: "I like it that way, u should too, git gud."

Also, defending your opinion/taste which is shi which not everyone can agree. Not everyone is a mass grinder. It's not like it drops like ferrite or annoy plates in old void anyway, it comes after a long while in invasions, even baro's visit is more frequent than the appearance of exilus in invasion reward.

Edited by Xsoskeleton

7 minutes ago, Kotih said:

is it a coincidence that after the patch my exilus adapter support missions average 3 heavy gunners and 2 napalm per spawn group? (as in each crowd that comes into the room)

It was like this before the patch as well, a majority of the enemies were heavy gunners or napalmers, it made some of the mission types pretty broken, I outright lost a mobile def because 4 napalmers all nuked the objective at once, couldn't do anything to stop the aoe proc from wrecking it in seconds. I just assumed it was like that, due to the reward.

Edited by Rekalty

6 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

TL;DR ver: "I like it that way, u should too, git gud."

Also, defending your opinion/taste which is shi which not everyone can agree. Not everyone is a mass grinder. It's not like it drops like ferrite or annoy plates in old void anyway, it comes after a long while in invasions, even baro's visit is more frequent than the appearance of exilus in invasion reward.

I'm defending the fact that life is hard. It's not a taste, but a reality. If you use Warframe to escape reality, maybe you should just read some book or something.

9 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

I kinda wish it also works on Embolist, i mean, embolist is like ignis, if ignis can use firestorm, why embolist cant use fulmination

Ow, another one I missed. So yes, Embolist too. And it would be nice if firestorm affected both Ferrox alt and Simulor to be consistant.

Edited by Xardis

21 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

In order to get an exilus this way I would need to

1. Farm for 2 forma bps (relatively quick)

2. Wait two days for my forma to be done.

3. Another day for the exilus to be done.

4. Another 3-5 days for the rest of the forma to fit the exilus in the build because the adapter is worthless otherwise.

I don't know what you do with your life but the majority of the players do NOT have the time to spend 8 days for an exilus adapter. Most people barely even play a couple hours every other day.

36 minutes ago, Epicagemo said:

Change the crafting requirements of the tomato and there won't be an outrage. I have quite a few tomato BP rusting in my inventory because formas have more value than tomatos and I refuse to build them.

Yes.

I think that Exilus could take all the same amount of materials to build in total but skip the part about needing a Forma b.p. and having to wait a total of 48 hours to build the 2 forma.

So basically make the build requiremets:
  1 Exilus Adapter b.p.
  2 Morphics 
  2 Neural Sensors 
  2 Neurodes 
  3  Orokin Cell
  1 Argon Crystal
  95,000 credits 
  Build Time: 24 hours

Same amount of material expenses, less time and doesn't eat up our forma b.p.s

Cheers.
~R~

20 hours ago, WanderingZensunni said:

In order to get an exilus this way I would need to

1. Farm for 2 forma bps (relatively quick)

2. Wait two days for my forma to be done.

3. Another day for the exilus to be done.

4. Another 3-5 days for the rest of the forma to fit the exilus in the build because the adapter is worthless otherwise.

I don't know what you do with your life but the majority of the players do NOT have the time to spend 8 days for an exilus adapter. Most people barely even play a couple hours every other day.

I see no problem with all that description of how to get an Exilus Adapter built.

1 minute ago, BLI7Z said:

I'm defending the fact that life is hard. It's not a taste, but a reality. If you use Warframe to escape reality, maybe you should just read some book or something.

Well i do spend a portion of my life in warframe, but not the whole of it like you do.

Just now, Xsoskeleton said:

Well i do spend a portion of my life in warframe, but not the whole of it like you do.

Mmmm you here are just talking without knowing. I'm not talking about your lives particularily. So if you want to go into that road, let's talk privately my dear.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

Changes:

• Removed a duplicate Ambulas Codex entry.

Fixes:

• Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint. PLEASE NOTE this does not change the current invasion, but future ones.

Please, that's not a fix. I've no problem with the change, but please say it as it is.

Edited by BlockBadger
I missread like a pleb...