Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

[DE]Rebecca

I didn't even know there was an Exilus Adapter invasion, I just logged in to do the Nitain alert and looked into why it was patching. If nothing else, the "fix" alerted me to its existence!

...Not that it's doing anything to add any fun to the game. Just removes a way to skip some grinding.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint. 

Come on DE, you mean to change forma blueprint to built one as reward right. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/794089-limbo-stasis-idea/

If I could just point you at this idea I had to fix Limbo's Stasis DE, would be greatly appreciated if you take a look at it.  Not expecting you to go with this idea, but I am SERIOUSLY hoping you're planning to make changes to Stasis so it doesn't de-activate everyone's guns and force them to melee all the time.

Edited by Konachibi

the exlius adapter "fix" is ridiculous, only the most experienced players have an unlimited supply of forma, in my opinion this is just DE pressuring the middle class of player to purchase more platinum.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint. PLEASE NOTE this does not change the current invasion, but future ones.

BOOOOOO!!!!!

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a script error with Saryn’s Spore ability.

what the? someone explain this sheet

2 hours ago, Hyohakusha said:

One handed casting animations are still interrupting reloads, on uranus theres still a bug that makes you move backwards while melee'ing, and fissures are still consuming relics and then giving players nothing when the reward screen pops up

Gotta get those exilus blueprints in first

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint. PLEASE NOTE this does not change the current invasion, but future ones.

Sad to see this go but it does make sense with the sorties giving an Exilus Adapter blueprint. Maybe sorties could reward built ones instead? It is pretty rare to get that reward.

20 hours ago, Merlinior said:

the exlius adapter "fix" is ridiculous, only the most experienced players have an unlimited supply of forma, in my opinion this is just DE pressuring the middle class of player to purchase more platinum.

Well, tbf, this should have been obvious. I mean, when tower was replaced with relics they removed fully built forma as a potential reward and added "Forma Bundle" to the market. In an attempt to get rid of all the excess of forma people have they added Exilus with a cost of 2 Forma to build one Exilus Adapter. So, it shouldn't be any surprise that they wouldn't want players getting fully built Exilus unless it was from some rare event.

Waited a few patches just cause, gotta give 'em some time and all...and seeing as they're into "fixing" content that's been out awhile as of recent. Might I ask if the Panthera can have its punch through with shred? Irritating to have a good launcher for cc not do proper cc.

4 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

I think most people that complain are missing DE logic about what they want with this changes...

I'm sure they want people to actually PLAY the game, and something like a Exilus Adapter shouldn't be something that they just give you for doing 3 easy missions.

If they just give stuff easily, everyone would get bored. And if, on the other hand, you get bored because it's hard... I'm sorry to tell you that LIFE IS HARD (and also repetitive in many ocassions, but enjoying it depends on what you do with what you have)

I'm not defending DE, I'm defending the fact that the more hard it is, the better it is when you actually get that reward. 

You might find farming something overwhelming, but then.. maybe you are playing in a repetitive and boring way, 'cause I never get bored, my gameplay is always in a way that I ENJOY. 

I'm a hardcore merchant and semi grinder (enough to farm the credit). From the perspective of both, it's completely irrational to craft exilus with forma, when the former costs 20p, and the latter costs 23p (from bundles), not to mention the opportunity cost from the time spent doing the invasions and farming argon (which can be better spent grinding endo/fissure/raid/kuva or trading). It's clearly a move from DE to make people to buy the exilus instead of playing the invasion for it

9aivIWI.png

Edited by HolyDemon00

5 hours ago, Hyohakusha said:

One handed casting animations are still interrupting reloads, on uranus theres still a bug that makes you move backwards while melee'ing, and fissures are still consuming relics and then giving players nothing when the reward screen pops up

the uranus melee moonwalk thing should be fixed, was mentioned in one of the last fixes (the one before this i think). haven't tested it myself yet

1 hour ago, HolyDemon00 said:

I'm a hardcore merchant and semi grinder (enough to farm the credit). From the perspective of both, it's completely irrational to craft exilus with forma, when the former costs 20p, and the latter costs 23p (from bundles), not to mention the opportunity cost from the time spent doing the invasions and farming argon (which can be better spent grinding endo/fissure/raid/kuva or trading). It's clearly a move from DE to make people to buy the exilus instead of playing the invasion for it

9aivIWI.png

This right here.

This wasn't a "bug fix."