Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 20.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, Wes8670 said:

Just posted about the panthera's punch through on the previous hotfix thread expecting it to maybe kick about for a day before another hotfix, turns out jackal wanted to be greedy and hoard his brother's gorgon wraith parts. Still want shred to work against enemies on my panthera though. That'd be appreciated.

TRy putting Combustion Beam on your Panthera!

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed an issue with Scavenger Ospreys summoned by Nekros/manipulated by Nyx/other abilities consuming loot (they ignore it now when ‘under the influence’).

While we're at it, nullifiers shadows' drone can be shot by teammates, it's kinda a grief for nekros players.

Still no fix for Shadows and Maggots eating Oberon's Renewal Energy like candy.

I shouldn't have to stop healing my team just because one person decided to summon 10+ pets that they are capable of healing themselves.

Edited by Gelkor

1 minute ago, Fishyflakes said:

TRy putting Combustion Beam on your Panthera!

With the way i have mine set up and with the riven i got/rolled myself (+219.2% dmg +123.1% multi +184% crit dmg but -102.8% flight speed)((terminal velocity is a life saver)), i'd rather not hurt my primary fire by removing what i have in it currently. Combustion beam is okay, but not amazing I'd rather stick to using the primary at distance and pierce multiple enemies than just blow them up everywhere, though i'd imagine the shrapnel-esque effect would be amusing.

2 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

The reason i reduced my oberon's range.

Yeah, but a team oriented build shouldn't be completely invalidated because one team-member is a summoner frame.

The worst part, even if you cast renewal on just Nekros long before he summons, and never recast it, as soon as he summons, ALL of his Shadows get Renewal instantly.  Nice for them, for about 4 seconds until Oberon loses all energy.

Edited by Gelkor

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.5

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where the Jackal was dropping Gorgon Wraith Parts. This may or may not be a spoiler for the rewards of the coming Razorback Armada…
  • Fixed issues with game freezes when viewing certain menus.
  • Fixed an issue with Scavenger Ospreys summoned by Nekros/manipulated by Nyx/other abilities consuming loot (they ignore it now when ‘under the influence’).

Such a tease...

14 minutes ago, Ardhanarishvara said:

Just 'cause you don't like him, doesn't mean he's garbage.

He is Objectively the worst and least useful frame in the game even after the buff. Oberon was not even close to as bad before the rework.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

So the other day my Nekros summoned a nullifier shadow that summoned an enemy nullifier drone.

I don't know if it can be replecated or if a preemptive fix is possible...

It was a corrupted nullifier if that matters and it wan't all of them Just randomly one of them.

And yes the drone and bubble behaved like a regular enemy nullifier drone/bubble. I had to pop it and gimp my poor shadow...

Just now, RyuGold said:

2 years here, I still didn't see that freaking set... Thanks, Baro (he was nice this last time though)!

baro never brings it, and for once it was dropping in Operation: Divine WIll ; Razorback Assasinate Mission.

32 minutes ago, zacRupnow said:

He is Objectively the worst and least useful frame in the game even after the buff. Oberon was not even close to as bad before the rework.

And that is objectively wrong. He was considerably worse off in every regard before his rework. Not one of his abilities has been made worse, not even a little. His damage hasn't been reduced. His time to cast hasn't gone up. His abilities' range of effect hasn't shrunk.

No. His 2 got wider, with a status chance. His 3 got toggled. His weakest ability got a scaling component (not a very strong scaling component, but it's altogether better than no scaling component whatsoever) and his 4 got even more effects to apply even more damage. And between them, there is synergy to make them even more potent, even if it is slightly clunky. His energy pool has grown even larger.

The only thing that could be somewhat argued is that his 3 no longer reaches as far, but honestly that's only on initial cast, and ignores that the travel speed for the healing pulses was pathetically slow. Teammates can go as far as they like once they're under its effects now, without any significant delay in healing, and they don't have to worry about it turning off once they hit full health.

Edited by Ardhanarishvara