Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 20.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

As much as I would love to see Oberon be able to heal all targets without additional drain for nekros comboing, I feel like most of the Oberon complainers need to stop.  DE knows your opinions.  This is becoming the new "DE PLX NERF HEMA REQUIREMENTS."  We get it.  We can talk about other things here with more urgency.

Such as operators still unable to handshake emote with other operators, and operators still unable to interact with pets on the ship.  Also would it kill someone to have it where if I'm in operator mode and dance my frame dances in rhythm with me?

2 hours ago, WhiteGemini said:

Wait What!? :awe:

Some of players already have all Gorgon Wraith parts from Jackal before it was fixed. And also Razorback codex entry shows Gorgon Wraith as drop

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.5

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where the Jackal was dropping Gorgon Wraith Parts. This may or may not be a spoiler for the rewards of the coming Razorback Armada…
  • Fixed issues with game freezes when viewing certain menus.
  • Fixed an issue with Scavenger Ospreys summoned by Nekros/manipulated by Nyx/other abilities consuming loot (they ignore it now when ‘under the influence’).

"Fixed an issue where the Jackal was dropping Gorgon Wraith Parts. This may or may not be a spoiler for the rewards of the coming Razorback Armada…"

Well I've lost hype

5 hours ago, Rekalty said:

This still isn't un-fixed.

I doubt they will do that. Everything in the invasions is a blueprint - why wouldn't the adapter be? Its still better than to farm 100k standing with simmaris to get one.

I understand that people don't like 2 formas requirement, i'm not happy with that one myself since i'm always burning through my formas like hell and seem never to get a good stock of them, but who knows? Maybe one day i'll be like "yeah, i'll build that thing i guess".

I'd still prefer exilus adapter over forma and orokin reactors, just because its easier to farm forma in fissures and i have like 20 reactors and i have nothing to spend them on.

1 hour ago, Artek94 said:

I doubt they will do that. Everything in the invasions is a blueprint - why wouldn't the adapter be? Its still better than to farm 100k standing with simmaris to get one.

I understand that people don't like 2 formas requirement, i'm not happy with that one myself since i'm always burning through my formas like hell and seem never to get a good stock of them, but who knows? Maybe one day i'll be like "yeah, i'll build that thing i guess".

I'd still prefer exilus adapter over forma and orokin reactors, just because its easier to farm forma in fissures and i have like 20 reactors and i have nothing to spend them on.

Agreed. And as someone who does play a bit more casually the Forma build times aren't that bad. You can also use the Warframe app to claim and start a new one if you're away.

I might also say that farming 50k standing for Simaris is less rewarding than doing fissures and getting the occasional Forma. So I would still pick those Exilus adapters in invasions, which I otherwise run for clan-tech materials.

I'm really happy to get the gorgon, its one of the few weapons from be4 i was playing im missing.

But i was really hoping for the puncture set like last time the razorback event was live. 

The set hasnt been in the game for 15 Months