Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 20.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

9 hours ago, amadeusgrim said:

a lot of things have gone over years bruh. take your time 

yes it takes them to make a frame about 4 months to do but if they can do that why have not the shotgun

it takes time to do im just wondering why its not out

20 minutes ago, Vayn31 said:

@[DE]Rebecca happy to know that gorgon wraith come back in game, one of the weapons i missed. I hope you will do the same for the snipetron its the last weapon i miss. Thank

Same here, excluding the founders weapons they're the only two I miss. I've played the game since its beta but I did not get Snipetron when it was available and Gorgon Wraith required so much grind that I did not even bother. I've been wishing for them to appear in invasions ever since sorties got revamped. It wasn't very nice to start the cycle over when there were still weapons that had not been available from them.

Edited by Sceles

2 hours ago, Insizer said:

Why would the Corpus Armada drop Grineer weapon parts?

Because they had to fight the grineer AND get resources off their planets to build this armada (sounds logical) .so it makes sense for them to have a special grineer weapon they may have found

Seeing as it's a corpus invasion and some people may have already got the gorgon wraith parts could we maybe have the normal snipetron bp (it is corpus after all, unlike the gorgon wraith) stuck in the reward table as well so those of us who happened to be going after rhino parts and gained gorgon wraith parts as well have another reason to do the razorback armada... pretty please  ...

24 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Seeing as it's a corpus invasion and some people may have already got the gorgon wraith parts could we maybe have the normal snipetron bp (it is corpus after all, unlike the gorgon wraith) stuck in the reward table as well so those of us who happened to be going after rhino parts and gained gorgon wraith parts as well have another reason to do the razorback armada... pretty please  ...

So you want another relay to go boom? Isn't that reason enough, think we are down to 3-4 on pc atm

29 minutes ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

So you want another relay to go boom? Isn't that reason enough, think we are down to 3-4 on pc atm

We don't know if this will affect the relays....

17 hours ago, Melos-mevim said:

could you guys please fix the bow bug

if i had to guess you are unable to undraw the arrow by pressing the reload button, if so i'm glad it is not just me experiencing this bug yes please listen to this guy fix this bug

Edited by Urim512