Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 20.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

On 5/8/2017 at 7:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.5

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where the Jackal was dropping Gorgon Wraith Parts. This may or may not be a spoiler for the rewards of the coming Razorback Armada…
  • Fixed issues with game freezes when viewing certain menus.
  • Fixed an issue with Scavenger Ospreys summoned by Nekros/manipulated by Nyx/other abilities consuming loot (they ignore it now when ‘under the influence’).

How about reducing the ridiculous goddamn Repel by J3 Jordas Golem in The Jordas Verdict?  Ever been stuck against a wall, being repelled by Jordas until you're dead, Rebecca?  It's very annoying.

On 5/9/2017 at 9:24 AM, Fliktor06 said:

He's not garbage.  He's only bad when teamed with Nekros that summons stuff though since his minions drain all oberon's energy.

Yup... other than that, he's purely good... with his #3 affect allies during casting, and not aura... and additional 0.7energy (min) per target healed per second... He is totally not at the mercy of his teammate' ability that can render his ability useless.

8 hours ago, MajesticPinecone said:

prisma brakk? it would be brakk wraith as it is a grineer weapon

Prisma is all factions like Tenno with Prisma Skana, Grineer with Prisma Gorgon etc. Vandal is Corpus, Wraith is Grineer.

On 10.5.2017 at 3:06 AM, MarrikBroom said:

Just lost a defensive on Io fissure because ghost corpus killed the cryopod. We could hear them, but not see them.

I've met this as well and made a post on bug secrion recently (Title: Multi-Dimensional non-existence). Nobody had experienced the same when I asked others experiences so it seems to be a rare bug, but I am glad to know I am not alone.

On ‎9‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, HarrodTasker said:
On ‎9‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, MajesticPinecone said:

prisma brakk? it would be brakk wraith as it is a grineer weapon

There's a prisma gorgon.  Gorgon's grineer.

sir a dataminer found the prisma brakk somewhere in the files some time ago.

17 hours ago, excommunicated said:

Sometimes it's not working, sometimes it is, for me at least.

I'm such a noob, I didn't have the ability enabled in naramon, no wonder it didn't working. :facepalm: