Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Remnant (Discord Based RP Clan | Updated/Streamlined)

Ash_of_Narmer

WE are no longer receiving submissions to this thread! If you would like to join the RP please do so here:

There is updated information about the clan here.

Before you continue, please note, I'm making this here for players who want to join our roleplay, but not necessarily our clan if this is the wrong forum to post this in, I apologize in advance and trust the moderators will notify me of where this needs to go.

If you are however interested in joining our clan as well as the roleplay, (these two are linked, so only ask to join the clan if you're joining the roleplay) follow this link:

and leave your application there. If you simply want to joint he roleplay, leave your application here. I will contact you via private message here or in game with further instructions on how to join our Discord Server. Now then...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-jjvheuphZoyUfoMwg9PjinlN8gzzw0G81MpeLRJ_lvwJa0gODSojhKbupXpUTRB0ZCcJVBhl5SaespbG6hwaxSFoKO_6A_ecgN39TTHS5nlhflx30bmRSu0V0BOoHCfWyPakuye

~~Broadcast being received on an unused Orokin communication frequency.

~~Transmission source unknown.

~~Recording transmission for review by operator.

Tenno, the origin system is in chaos and will not be capable of sustaining life for much longer. The Corpus and Grineer are being held in a delicate state of balance by the Lotus, and will likely become more than she and her Tenno can handle soon. The infestation is barely under control as well, and with the surfacing of the Grineer Queen(s) I suspect the Grineer are preparing to mobilize a hidden armada.

My name is Mataeru Lloria, and I desire to restore peace and harmony to the Origin System. There will be bloodshed, but it will be the kind that ends conflict, not the type that controls it. If you are searching for sanctuary from the chaos of the galaxy, if you are searching for a peaceful life, a peaceful future, if you desire to see the war that has plagued our galaxy for nearly a millenia end, decode the data packet I have included in this message and come the location specified by the coordinates. I am sure you have questions Tenno, and i will answer them. Stay safe, and beware of the Lotus...

Introduction

Greetings Tenno, and welcome to the formal recruitment page of the Orokin Remnant! My name is Mataeru, and i will be providing you with a streamlined introduction to our RP and Clan. The first thing to be covered will be how the RP functions and fits in with the game lore. The next part will be the story so far, then unique aspects and perks for the clan, followed by the rules and character bio submissions. Current members will be listed as well, in addition to the in game clan type.

Before you proceed any further, I will give you this warning now:

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

You must complete the following quests before you join: Natah, The Second Dream, and The War Within!

These three quests contain important game lore, plotlines, and gameplay mechanics that this RP heavily relies upon! You have been formally warned. Whether or not you choose to proceed is on you, but I strongly recommend that you complete these tear jerking quests before reading any further.

How the RP works

Now to explain how the Roleplay works, and how it fits into the game while remaining canon friendly. Firstly, the Remnant is Discord Based Clan. Yes, we have a special server on Discord for our members to communicate. This is where most of the RPing, and lore discussions take place. Remember this, because it is an important part of the clan itself.

We have a lot casual members at this point, but we consider ourselves hardcore RPer’s. (We did not realize this about ourselves until just recently, which is why we have so many casuals)

The clan follows all canon lore, but from a distance. The characters and events in the clan are not, and will not be directly related to what goes on in the game or important characters in the game. For example, the main questlines are viewed as visual documentation of a Tenno, or a group of Tenno who worked as a team to accomplished events like the Second Dream or the Limbo Theorem. This is because ultimately, the RP will deviate from the direction the game is going.

There are many aspects and questlines in this RP that are player made lore. We specialize in creating Warframe content that has plausibility to exist, but has not been proven to be impossible. One such example is the Dark Tenno. They are a fictional group of twenty Tenno that were handpicked by Ballas after the Zariman incident. They excelled in their given focus schools and were considered “elite”. I will explain more of this later on, but the cool part about this is that the possibility of their existence is real. DE has left out enough information about the Orokin Era that ideas like this fit into the holes DE has left us.

We also take facts and lore and cross reference them to come up with our own theories about in game events, lore points, and plot holes. Most of our lore is stored in our Drvie folder, and to save you from a tl;dr post, I won’t drop a huge bomb on you with examples of it.

Please also note! We FULLY agree with and accept the Operator as a valid part of the Warframe universe. I have heard that some RP groups deny their existence, and we do not do that. If you have issues with this but still want to join, PM me and we MIGHT be able to work something out, but I cannot promise anything.

The Story So Far

The Origin System is in ruins. The Infestation runs barely contained, the Grineer and Corpus are vying for constant control of the system, and the Sentients have returned. The Grineer Queens have surfaced, and the Corpus board grows more ambitious as the days pass. The infestation grows stronger and more virulent. The Sentient leader, Hunhow, has made several attacks on the system and the Lotus and her Tenno are barely keeping things under control, and the system cannot take much more of this escalation. This has all been seen by a young Tenno who was preserved in Cryostasis on Lua when the Collapse occurred five hundred years before. Seeing the dismal state of the galaxy, and how the Lotus merely seems content to keep a balance, he decided to take matters into his own hands. The cryopods on Lua with him housed his fellow Dark Tenno, the secret weapon of the Orokin, the weapon that was bred to destroy anything that opposed them Empire. However, these Tenno swore their allegiance to him, Mataeru. With their help, and the help of any Tenno not under the Lotus’ deception, he plans to bring about a new era of peace and prosperity to the Origin System, free of the Orokin’s corruption and cruelty.

The Orokin Remnant fights for those who cannot defend themselves and for peace.

Unique Aspects and Perks

The Orokin Remnant has a ton of information behind it as well as some unique perks that in-game clan members will receive. This information will be listed below:

General Aspects:

1. The Remnant does not require you to be a member of the in-game clan to join the RP.

2. The RP is based in our Discord Server. 99% of our Roleplaying takes place here.

3. The clan has a Google Drive folder devoted purely to lore and clan information.

4. When you join the Roleplay, you join the Clan itself, not the in-game clan. The in game clan is what we consider to be a more immersive extension of our RP. it’s designed to be a more “physical” experience, a tangible representation of the clan. You are not required to join the in game clan to get the full experience with us.

5. Upon joining us, each player will receive their own personal folder in the Clan Drive where they are free to write whatever lore (that remains true to the game’s and clan’s boundaries) related to their character they want.

6. Members can create their own missions that are RP based or game based. The game based missions utilize the planet nodes and game types to make the events of the mission or story more immersive.

7. All members have the opportunity to increase their character’s rank within the clan. There are twelve ranks in total with four different paths to take that all have roots in lore and each person’s unique play style, focus, and orientation.

8. Each member will ultimately get their own personal room inside the in-game clan dojo. They will have the freedom to color and decorate the room to your discretion (under supervision).

In-Game Membership Perks

1. You get to wear our professionally made custom clan emblem.

2. You get unlimited access to the Dojo (Non in-game members will have access, but an in-game member will need to be willing to invite them to the dojo.)

3. You get priority when player rooms become available. Non in-game members must wait until in game members have received their rooms.

Rules

Every good roleplay must have its rules, and those will be listed here:

1.   Treat the RP with respect and you will be treated with respect in return. I have no tolerance for people of the mindset to come here and say something like, “My Tenno is named Sparklefire, and I identify as rainbow Kubrow.” Try any garbage like that, even as a joke, and you WILL be added to the clan’s “ignore list”.       

2.   Romance must not be shoved down everyone's throat. If it plays a part to your character’s RP, or that of you and one or more players that is fine, but don't be obsessively focused in it. We don't care about how much your Tenno kiss. If drama breaks out all parties involved will be investigated and potentially removed at the clan leaders’ discretion. I expect all members to respect each other as well. If you start harassing someone against their will, we WILL permanently ban you from the clan. Act like mature and responsible adults.       

3.   If you are being harassed in any way, be it a romance roleplay with someone, (them trying to get you to RP sex stuff and the like against your will), inappropriate discussions, or anything else, message the clan leaders and we will investigate and punish accordingly. Please provide screenshots as proof of the harassment. We cannot ban people without actual proof.       

!!Clan Ban System!!

Moderators and Admins are required to give a user 3 warnings about their behavior. If questionable or bad behavior persists, they will collect all evidence/information needed to justify a ban, then the following steps will be adhered to.

1. The accused individual will be invited to a secondary server named "Tribunal". Failure to accept this invite within 24 hours will result in a ban at the end of the 24 hours. (The user will be contacted via PMs for the reason(s) of their ban).

2. The moderators/admins will then post all the evidence and explain why and how they came to the decision to ban said user.

3. Said user will then have one text to sum up an explanation, and if the admin/mods decide to be merciful, they will restrain the ban with one final warning. Afterwards, if the user's behavior continues, they will be removed immediately from the clan.

Inactivity

If you have been inactive, or have not participated in group discussions/Roleplays (where applicable) for more than 2 weeks on both Discord and Warframe without notifying myself or a moderator, you will be removed from the clan in both locations. I will send you a private message notifying you of the reasons you were kicked.

Character Creation Formatting!

-Sample Application--

(Please Bold all headings as shown here)

Operator’s Name: (Should be self-explanatory, if not you might be having an identity crisis.)

Race: (Corpus or Orokin/Human. If you have any other LORE FRIENDLY deviants from this you better have an exemplary reason and explanation in your backstory. Sparkle ponies and brethren are not allowed.)

Warframe(s): (Also should be self-explanatory. You can have more than one, but make it a reasonable number and frames that specifically apply to your character’s style. If not, well… I don’t know what to say to that. You should probably go play a different game. You can have more than one, but make it a reasonable number and frames that specifically apply to your character’s style.)

Weapons: (Primary (you may have more than one) | Secondary (Again more than one) | and Melee  (Same applies here) | in that order. Separated by this bar | You get the bar by holding your “Shift” key and pressing the forward slash button located right above your “Enter” key.

We don’t care about why or how your Tigris prime can one shot any boss in the game. What we care about is WHY you chose that weapon. What's the lore behind your character's choice of weapon.)

Focus School: (Choose one of the five options. If you don’t know what this is either, I’m probably going to facedesk. Uninstall Warframe and think about your life.)

Bio: (Explain your character here. Who they are, what they used to be, why they chose their focus, or how it relates to them. Make sure you answer how they came into contact with the Remnant )

If you have any questions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me on Discord: TacticianMatt#1582 It might be wise to discuss your bio with me BEFORE you post it so we can work out weird lore kinks and errors. Otherwise, leave your application as a reply to this thread and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

Dark Tenno Positions

Please also note, there is a limited number of Dark Tenno spots available. there are 4 positions for each Focus school. The only unique thing about the Dark Tenno, is your character lore will directly and indirectly tie into my own. The main downside is that all Dark Tenno lore follows a loosely predefined path in character backstory. There is additional information on the Dark Tenno in our clan lore database. For now, here is what's available. If you want to be a Dark Tenno, I would like you to message me on Discord: TacticianMatt#1582

Dark Tenno   

There will be 5 groups of 4 tenno per group. Each group will be from one of the Focus Schools. Once each school is filled, that position in the Dark Tenno will be filled. There can only be a maximum of 20 Original Dark Tenno. 4 Vazarin, 4 Unairu, 4 Madurai, 4 Zenurik, and 4 Naramon.       

If you would like to be a Dark Tenno, please send me a private message on Discord TacticianMatt#1582. I cannot stress this enough. There are some ramifications to the role. A loosely predefined path with a few conditions is tied to each Dark Tenno and you need to know them before you decide to take the role.       

Vazarin Positions:       

Omichle

Zeta

Unairu Positions:       

Sigyn       

Madurai Positions:       

Zenurik Positions:       

Kara Al’Din               

Naramon Positions:       

Mataeru

My Personal Bio

Operator: Mataeru Lloria       

Race: Orokin       

Warframes: Ash Prime       

Favored Weapons: Bows, Attica, Tenora | Spira Prime, Lex Prime. Sicarus Prime | Karyst, Scindo Prime, Guandao, or Dark weapons       

Focus School: Naramon       

Bio:       

Mataeru was among the families on the Zariman Ten-Zero. With him was his father Dorsus, who was an Orokin politician. His mother Yvatta, was a retired biochemist, and his younger sister Xyvonya who was an innocent young teenage girl. When the accident aboard the Zariman that granted the children their powers occurred, his power manifested as what is now referred to Naramon. Through events that occurred on the ship, Mataeru was left deeply emotionally scarred, and has extreme with Tenno that use Madurai as their primary focus.

During the time spent with Margulis, Mataeru learned how to control his power and use it for good. After Margulis was executed by the Orokin for refusing to convert the Tenno into weapons of war, he began to understand just how corrupt the Orokin really were.

Once Ballas took the Tenno with the highest skill levels of the five defined power types, Mataeru was forced to utilize his skills in ways that would become a master assassin.  The other Tenno were forced to do the same, but in ways suited to their preferred combat styles. Mataeru’s was stealth and manipulation. His Focus manifested as what would now become known as Naramon, due to his desire for knowledge and understanding.

After Ballas formed the Dark Tenno, Mataeru and those chosen with him worked exclusively for the Executors. This gave him the close up view of the evil done by the rulers of galaxy. Mortal beings destroyed by corruption. People afraid of death. People willing to steal the lives of others to prolong their own. When the Orokin Executors started using Mataeru to assassinate other Executors or Orokin officials, he began to hate them with extreme passion. During training he was forced to swear his allegiance to the Empire. He was bound by his honor to serve his masters no matter how he felt about their actions and decisions.

Mataeru was present during the  victory ceremony when the rest of the Tenno began slaughtering the Executors. As much as he hated the Orokin, slaughtering them without a fair trial was not acceptable, and he vowed to figure out who was behind this ultimate betrayal.

After the Collapse, he and his Dark Tenno brethren who were in the immediate vicinity were recalled to their hidden base of operations in Lua by their group’s cephalon, Tauria.This base was a well kept secret known to a select few Orokin Executors. With the Orokin leaders dead, and no missions to fulfil, they placed themselves in cryostasis. Due to an malfunction with his pod that was caused when the Lotus brought Lua out of the void, Mataeru awoke in his warframe after only a couple centuries. His body was still preserved in its stasis pod, but the malfunction prevented him from returning to his slumber. He discovered that their guardian cephalon, Tauria had degraded into a nonfunctional mess.  Figuring it would be wise to keep up with current events, he began to roam the galaxy, copying information from the Corpus, Grineer, and even various Tenno orbiters.

After a time, Mataeru decided the galaxy needed a new force of power to bring balance to the world. He chose to devote the rest of his life to rebuilding, and vastly improving the Orokin Empire.

Edited by Mataeru
Updated with location on where to post new links

Hello! I am AncientBean (Ignore the spelling in my forum title, an error I made long ago) and this is my application to the Orokin Remnant.

Operator's Name: Imamu of the Immortal Gate

Race: Orokin

Warframes: Inaros/Nekros Prime

Weapons: Cernos Prime | Orthos Prime

Focus School: Unairu.

Bio: The Immortal Gate stood proudly over the red sands of Mars. It was the final resting place for many of the Orokin people, a passageway to the Land of the Dead. When the Sentients began their war against the Orokin, the golden civilization aimed to protect its remaining legacy. Two Tenno were deployed to the Immortal gate to defend against the oncoming enemy. These Tenno were designated as the last protection against the Sentients for the temple. Their names were Ogande and Imamu, children of the Immortal Gate. They stood watch over the red sands of Mars, making sure that none made it to the sacred site. The pair never saw the Sentients, and their temple stood hidden until the coming of the Collapse. In the end it was not the Sentients who found them, but the Orokin weapon known as the Infested. Lured by the thousands of deceased that lay within the temple, the hordes of Infested swarmed through the Gate to reach the bodies. Luckily, the Tenno were ready. The battle was long and bloody, the Tenno held their ground with unparalleled fortitude. Yet, the floods of Infested never ceased and in a decisive moment the Tenno Ogande was struck down, dead among the thousands that lay around her. Imamu saw this as the last stance. He stood in the entrance of the temple, soaked in Infested blood. On the horizon he could see the armies of Infested swarming over the red sands. With this he made his final decision. Imamu retreated deep into the temple and sealed it off from the outside world, making sure that nothing would ever get in or out ever again. He fell into a deep stasis, the darkness of the tomb falling over him for half a millennium. 

Centuries later, the Orokin tomb was unearthed by the Grineer. The clones delved deep within the dark halls of the temple, stepping over thousands of decayed Infested and twisting through countless halls of mummified Orokin. The discovery would have been a grand revelation for the Grineer, had they not awoken what lay deep inside the temple. Imamu woke from his stasis, the sounds of Grineer footsteps echoing through the ancient halls. With his frame by his side, Imamu made his way towards the intruders. The conflict was ended quickly, and fresh blood soiled the ground of the temple. Imamu did not know what was to come next, he had awoken into a changed solar system. As he made his way through the ancient halls he came across the body and warframe of his fallen companion. He gave Ogande a proper burial, the last Orokin to be laid to rest in the Immortal Gate. As he left with his companion's warframe in hand, he sealed the temple off for good, this time making sure it would never be found again. He set out into the stange new solar system, a deep hole in his heart for his fallen people. He ventured into the system looking for any remains of his once great empire. Time after time he only found ruin and decay, until he stumbled across a strange signal from a group known as the Orokin Remnant. He followed the path and eventually arrived at what he believes to be the last remaining piece of the Orokin Empire. He now dedicates his knowledge and skills to the cause, to rebuild what was lost so long ago...

5 minutes ago, AnceintBean said:

Hello! I am AncientBean (Ignore the spelling in my forum title, an error I made long ago) and this is my application to the Orokin Remnant.

Operator's Name: Imamu of the Immortal Gate

Warframes: Inaros/Nekros Prime

Weapons: Cernos Prime | Orthos Prime

Focus School: Unairu.

Bio: The Immortal Gate stood proudly over the red sands of Mars. It was the final resting place for many of the Orokin people, a passageway to the Land of the Dead. When the Sentients began their war against the Orokin, the golden civilization aimed to protect its remaining legacy. Two Tenno were deployed to the Immortal gate to defend against the oncoming enemy. These Tenno were designated as the last protection against the Sentients for the temple. Their names were Ogande and Imamu, children of the Immortal Gate. They stood watch over the red sands of Mars, making sure that none made it to the sacred site. The pair never saw the Sentients, and their temple stood hidden until the coming of the Collapse. In the end it was not the Sentients who found them, but the Orokin weapon known as the Infested. Lured by the thousands of deceased that lay within the temple, the hordes of Infested swarmed through the Gate to reach the bodies. Luckily, the Tenno were ready. The battle was long and bloody, the Tenno held their ground with unparalleled fortitude. Yet, the floods of Infested never ceased and in a decisive moment the Tenno Ogande was struck down, dead among the thousands that lay around her. Imamu saw this as the last stance. He stood in the entrance of the temple, soaked in Infested blood. On the horizon he could see the armies of Infested swarming over the red sands. With this he made his final decision. Imamu retreated deep into the temple and sealed it off from the outside world, making sure that nothing would ever get in or out ever again. He fell into a deep stasis, the darkness of the tomb falling over him for half a millennium. 

Centuries later, the Orokin tomb was unearthed by the Grineer. The clones delved deep within the dark halls of the temple, stepping over thousands of decayed Infested and twisting through countless halls of mummified Orokin. The discovery would have been a grand revelation for the Grineer, had they not awoken what lay deep inside the temple. Imamu woke from his stasis, the sounds of Grineer footsteps echoing through the ancient halls. With his frame by his side, Imamu made his way towards the intruders. The conflict was ended quickly, and fresh blood soiled the ground of the temple. Imamu did not know what was to come next, he had awoken into a changed solar system. As he made his way through the ancient halls he came across the body and warframe of his fallen companion. He gave Ogande a proper burial, the last Orokin to be laid to rest in the Immortal Gate. As he left with his companion's warframe in hand, he sealed the temple off for good, this time making sure it would never be found again. He set out into the stange new solar system, a deep hole in his heart for his fallen people. He ventured into the system looking for any remains of his once great empire. Time after time he only found ruin and decay, until he stumbled across a strange signal from a group known as the Orokin Remnant. He followed the path and eventually arrived at what he believes to be the last remaining piece of the Orokin Empire. He now dedicates his knowledge and skills to the cause, to rebuild what was lost so long ago...

This is one of the best I've seen so far. It adds a great sense of culture to the clan! Welcome aboard!

Operator’s Name: Sentorin

Race: Orokin (not sure himself as he does not remember)

Warframe: Nehza (Santorin uses Nehza as his main Warframe because of his impenetrable defense and excellent mobility allowing for him to sneak up on an enemy without even needing to be invisible)

Weapons: Dread (Santorin chooses to use the dread for its unique arrows that slice more than pierce, he especially enjoys cutting major arteries with them) | Pox (Santorin uses the Pox as his Secondary because of its ability to make the enemies suffer at the hands of such a deadly disease) | Tipedo (Santorin always keeps his Trusty Tipedo on him at all times, it has brought him many silent victories and dismemberments)

Bio: Santorin is a Rouge tenno who broke away from Lotus after learning she was a sentient and was originally sent here to destroy them, after learning this he started to question everything he once knew about his world since waking up only to find he had been lied to since his awakening which is the earliest point that he can remember. Santorin has made it his personal mission to kill Lotus and her "children" for their deception. Santorin makes the majority of his income from taking on jobs to kill various people or groups and excells at it with the help of his Naramon Focus school ((Will take some time to get and build all the things i chose here but this reflects what i will "be" when i get to that point

1 hour ago, Conungi said:

Operator’s Name: Sentorin

Race: Orokin (not sure himself as he does not remember)

Warframe: Nehza (Santorin uses Nehza as his main Warframe because of his impenetrable defense and excellent mobility allowing for him to sneak up on an enemy without even needing to be invisible)

Weapons: Dread (Santorin chooses to use the dread for its unique arrows that slice more than pierce, he especially enjoys cutting major arteries with them) | Pox (Santorin uses the Pox as his Secondary because of its ability to make the enemies suffer at the hands of such a deadly disease) | Tipedo (Santorin always keeps his Trusty Tipedo on him at all times, it has brought him many silent victories and dismemberments)

Bio: Santorin is a Rouge tenno who broke away from Lotus after learning she was a sentient and was originally sent here to destroy them, after learning this he started to question everything he once knew about his world since waking up only to find he had been lied to since his awakening which is the earliest point that he can remember. Santorin has made it his personal mission to kill Lotus and her "children" for their deception. Santorin makes the majority of his income from taking on jobs to kill various people or groups and excells at it with the help of his Naramon Focus school ((Will take some time to get and build all the things i chose here but this reflects what i will "be" when i get to that point

Welcome to the Empire Tenno.

4 hours ago, ultimatumcore said:

Operator's Name:Nano or maybe N/A, it depends (Check messages Maetaeru)

Race: N/A see above

Warframe: Frost

Weapons: Rubico, chosen for its deadly accuracy and he just plain old loves the sound of it.

Gammacor, Needed for when things are more close quarters, utilized as well for everything from cutting open doors to research materials extraction.

Ack and Brunt, If and when in the fray, he will take a more team based approach, featuring electromagnetic shielding to assist allies, taking damage in their place to try and ease the burden of bringing him along.

Focus school: Unairu. Sturdy and dependable, not a choice, just a coincidental alignment.

Bio: This will depend on what Maeteru says is alright, but basic characteristics most likely won't change, so in this case, This Frost will prefer to keep his paint from getting scratched, but will grit his teeth and jump into actual battle for allies if needed. A good shot, and equipped with the capabilities of other frosts, he can protect allies and crumble enemies, unfortunately, he's hopelessly useless at hacking, and all too immobile when compared to how limber other Tenno turn out to be, preferring to run along the ground once discovered rather than take to the air like others. As a result, he's infuriatingly slow but steady, solemn and deadly, a force to be reckoned with, defeated by merely a locked door.

Your Submission is pending acceptance Tenno! I have read your message and once we hash out the details, we'll proceed from there!

• 4 weeks later...

Operator's name: Zeta

Warframes: Zephyr/ Trinity Prime

Weapons: Daikyu/Sybaris| Vaykor Marelok| Orthos Prime/Tipedo

Focus School: Vazarin 

Bio: Zeta was the sixth child of a Orokin house (Zeta meaning six) and was mostly left alone as a child. While some may think the damage left upon them from the void made them marred or forever ruined she saw it as a gift, a way to rise up from her family's name and be more than just a number. She stuck close to this newfounded family, watching over them and stopping infighting when she could. She cared for Margulis, always nearby while she tried to help the child and listened to her sing. She was saddened by her death but knew what she had to do when Ballas found them. She didn't want to be separated from her family so she joined them on their mission despite not wanting to be a fighter. But she fought for the sake of keeping them close, choosing defensively. She chose Zephyr for its durability and high mobility, so that she may never be too late to save a comrades. She also chose Trinity for more dangerous missions, healing the wounded and siphoning the energy of others so her companions can keep fighting. She chose weapons meant to pick off enemies rather than for destructive power, ensuring that others may be clear from being swarmed. She distrusts the Lotus based on the fact of what she is, fearing that she may return to her mission when the Tenno let down their guard. 

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)PanquakesZero said:

Operator's name: Zeta

Warframes: Zephyr/ Trinity Prime

Weapons: Daikyu/Sybaris| Vaykor Marelok| Orthos Prime/Tipedo

Bio: Zeta was the sixth child of a Orokin house (Zeta meaning six) and was mostly left alone as a child. While some may think the damage left upon them from the void made them marred or forever ruined she saw it as a gift, a way to rise up from her family's name and be more than just a number. She stuck close to this newfounded family, watching over them and stopping infighting when she could. She cared for Margulis, always nearby while she tried to help the child and listened to her sing. She was saddened by her death but knew what she had to do when Ballas found them. She didn't want to be separated from her family so she joined them on their mission despite not wanting to be a fighter. But she fought for the sake of keeping them close, choosing defensively. She chose Zephyr for its durability and high mobility, so that she may never be too late to save a comrades. She also chose Trinity for more dangerous missions, healing the wounded and siphoning the energy of others so her companions can keep fighting. She chose weapons meant to pick off enemies rather than for destructive power, ensuring that others may be clear from being swarmed. She distrusts the Lotus based on the fact of what she is, fearing that she may return to her mission when the Tenno let down their guard. 

You message has been received! Welcome home Tenno.

Operator’s Name: Creb

Race: Orokin-Tenno (Once Under Lotus Influence)

Warframe: Inaros / Trinity Prime/ Ember Prime / Ivara

Weapons: Ignis Wraith / Hek | AkStilleto Prime / Euphona Prime | Galatine Prime / Hirudo

Bio: War never ends… There are only short breaks. Seconds of silence between the blasts. No one goes unharmed. Not even the Orokin were unable to endure the endless Wars. The Orokin were pure and ambitious, they were able to band together and do things other couldn't even comprehend. They created technology that dates even our own today. The Orokin flourished because of their obsession to keep the peace in their system, but even they couldn't stop the inevitable. The empire they built was destroyed quickly by the war they themselves created. In their hopeless attempted to keep peace, they created the weapons that would be their downfall. For years the Orokin way has deteriorated becoming more and more faded as people forgot and moved on. But not me. It was once my way of life. A happy life that I would never have traded for another, but as fate would have it I would not keep that life. After the Zariman accident, the other surviving children and I were treated differently. We were feared and hated, yet the corrupt ‘Orokin’ wished to use us a tools. Powerful tools of war, warriors that could take on an army and even be killed in combat, and still return to serve the next day. Some of the survivors brought into this idea, but a few others and I vowed our sanctity as Orokin.  The fraudulent Orkoin spread their ways, defiling the purity of the Orokin, soiling it. The Empire grew larger and brighter like a star on the verge of collapse, then one day it happened. The Empires machines returned from the Tau System. Instead of bringing news of progress, they brought war. All of the Empire's efforts to build weapons to fight their adversaries had gone in vain. Instead their weapons turned against them, attacking and destroying the empire they were meant to defend. It’s hard for me to recall what exactly happened. I woke up to blaring alarms and flashing lights. I was removed from my chambers to be evacuated and like many others I was put into a deep sleep. A lasting nightmare not knowing where I was or even who I am.

After waking from the deep sleep I found myself in a strange world nothing like the one where I lived, and under the command of one called the Lotus. At the time I was tired and confused, so I did not question her and did as I was told. As I started to come to my full senses I began to wonder who this “Lotus” was. So dissapeared, looking for answers. After month of searching through the rubble of what was left of the Orokin Empire I found some logs that shed a single light on the Lotus. A Sentient she was a Sentient. The machines that betrayed my homeland, killed everyone I cared about, and trapped me in this forsaken world. There was nothing I wanted to do than to kill the sentient, but I knew I could not. I knew I was still weak and knew too little, so I returned to join the Lotus ranks. Fight for her till I had regained my full strength and find her, but even then, taking her on alone would be pointless. I thought my chances were grim until I receives a broadcast on my launch to another ‘Lotus mission’. “Tenno, if you are receiving this --ou know about the hidden somatic frequencies and --loyal to the true Orokin Empir-- me is Mataeru. I am one of the few surviving Orokin,-- looking for other Tenno who -- The Lotus is not who you believe she is, and she -- I am sending you coordinates to a location on Lua -- find the answers you seek -- have any desire to see peace return the Origin system, -- at least uncover for yourself the Lotus’ secret. I will be waiting, Tenno.” I listened in disbelief, had my prayers been answered? I immediately abandoned my mission and changed my coordinates to Lua. I had to see for myself if it was all true.

1 hour ago, Creb said:

Operator’s Name: Creb

Race: Orokin-Tenno (Once Under Lotus Influence)

Warframe: Inaros / Trinity Prime/ Ember Prime / Ivara

Weapons: Ignis Wraith / Hek | AkStilleto Prime / Euphona Prime | Galatine Prime / Hirudo

Bio: War never ends… There are only short breaks. Seconds of silence between the blasts. No one goes unharmed. Not even the Orokin were unable to endure the endless Wars. The Orokin were pure and ambitious, they were able to band together and do things other couldn't even comprehend. They created technology that dates even our own today. The Orokin flourished because of their obsession to keep the peace in their system, but even they couldn't stop the inevitable. The empire they built was destroyed quickly by the war they themselves created. In their hopeless attempted to keep peace, they created the weapons that would be their downfall. For years the Orokin way has deteriorated becoming more and more faded as people forgot and moved on. But not me. It was once my way of life. A happy life that I would never have traded for another, but as fate would have it I would not keep that life. After the Zariman accident, the other surviving children and I were treated differently. We were feared and hated, yet the corrupt ‘Orokin’ wished to use us a tools. Powerful tools of war, warriors that could take on an army and even be killed in combat, and still return to serve the next day. Some of the survivors brought into this idea, but a few others and I vowed our sanctity as Orokin.  The fraudulent Orkoin spread their ways, defiling the purity of the Orokin, soiling it. The Empire grew larger and brighter like a star on the verge of collapse, then one day it happened. The Empires machines returned from the Tau System. Instead of bringing news of progress, they brought war. All of the Empire's efforts to build weapons to fight their adversaries had gone in vain. Instead their weapons turned against them, attacking and destroying the empire they were meant to defend. It’s hard for me to recall what exactly happened. I woke up to blaring alarms and flashing lights. I was removed from my chambers to be evacuated and like many others I was put into a deep sleep. A lasting nightmare not knowing where I was or even who I am.

After waking from the deep sleep I found myself in a strange world nothing like the one where I lived, and under the command of one called the Lotus. At the time I was tired and confused, so I did not question her and did as I was told. As I started to come to my full senses I began to wonder who this “Lotus” was. So dissapeared, looking for answers. After month of searching through the rubble of what was left of the Orokin Empire I found some logs that shed a single light on the Lotus. A Sentient she was a Sentient. The machines that betrayed my homeland, killed everyone I cared about, and trapped me in this forsaken world. There was nothing I wanted to do than to kill the sentient, but I knew I could not. I knew I was still weak and knew too little, so I returned to join the Lotus ranks. Fight for her till I had regained my full strength and find her, but even then, taking her on alone would be pointless. I thought my chances were grim until I receives a broadcast on my launch to another ‘Lotus mission’. “Tenno, if you are receiving this --ou know about the hidden somatic frequencies and --loyal to the true Orokin Empir-- me is Mataeru. I am one of the few surviving Orokin,-- looking for other Tenno who -- The Lotus is not who you believe she is, and she -- I am sending you coordinates to a location on Lua -- find the answers you seek -- have any desire to see peace return the Origin system, -- at least uncover for yourself the Lotus’ secret. I will be waiting, Tenno.” I listened in disbelief, had my prayers been answered? I immediately abandoned my mission and changed my coordinates to Lua. I had to see for myself if it was all true.

Welcome to the Sanctuary Tenno. We hope you will find the peace you seek among us.

Operator's Name: Acheron

Race: Orokin, Tenno (Formerly)

Warfame: Loki Prime, Oberon Prime

Weapons: Dread, Dex Sybaris, Vaykor Marelok, Akstiletto Prime, Orthos Prime, Fragor Prime

Focus School: Madurai

Bio: Being born into a middle-class Orokin family was difficult for Acheron as he would always be made fun of by the richer upper-class children. He hardly paid any attention to them because the only things that mattered to him was his family and the girl he was madly in love with. Rumors of a Grineer uprising had been swirling around in the colony that Acheron lived in for weeks but many people did not take them seriously. Until it had all changed on what seemed like a very ordinary day for the Orokin colonists of Bleakwater. Tensions were high among the local Dax that stood watch, at noon the town had become eerily silent out of nowhere. It was almost like all time froze at that exact moment then came the mortar fire. Acheron's family were all inside their home when it was hit by a mortar. When he had returned home he found the ruins and what was left of his family. He had broken down sobbing, Dax guards tried to pull him away because they needed to evacuate the rest of the town. Acheron's head twitched violently, he was now out for the blood of those who ruined his life. One unlucky guard put his arm on his shoulder but ended up getting pulverized by the pure rage and fury of a child. Acheron's fists were covered with gore and flesh from the poor man. The other two guards were petrified by what they had just witnessed, they weren't sure what was worse the Grineer that destroyed their home and killed their loved ones or this terrifying demon child. Out of disbelief of what he had done Acheron looked at his hands and at the mangled corpse of the innocent person he slaughtered. Soon afterwards Dax reinforcements surrounded Acheron with weapons drawn, they captured him and turned him over to The Seven Executors. As punishment they decided to let him, but he would forever have to live with the guilt and shame of what he had done. Also as an added measure they sent him aboard their pet project the Zariman Ten Zero. After being exposed to the Void he gained powers that the Madurai School would later go on to adopt. Acheron piloted Loki Prime and Oberon Prime, he typically wielded his prized Dex Sybaris gifted to him by an old friend. He was renowned as an excellent combatant and tactician during the Old War.

Upon awakening from his long slumber Acheron refrains from picking a side as he no longer believes in any of their causes. He is torn between what is right and what is wrong especially, after The Great Betrayal. All he really wants is to make amends and to bring order and balance to the Origin System once more. Acheron feels wrongfully used by the Lotus, but understands that she had finally set them free from the Orokin's tight grip on the Tenno. The Orokin had not exactly been the most gracious of hosts to the Tenno as they were treated horribly. Searching for inner peace Acheron combs the Origin System tirelessly. He does not know what he is looking for, and he does not know when he will find it. When called upon Acheron will help those who cannot help themselves meanwhile he is constantly fighting his inner demons that are begging to be let loose upon his enemies.

Edited by (PS4)P1NOysKi4

22 hours ago, (PS4)P1NOysKi4 said:

Operator's Name: Acheron

Race: Orokin, Tenno (Formerly)

Warfame: Loki Prime, Oberon Prime

Weapons: Dread, Dex Sybaris, Vaykor Marelok, Akstiletto Prime, Orthos Prime, Fragor Prime

Bio: Being born into a middle-class Orokin family was difficult for Acheron as he would always be made fun of by the richer upper-class children. He hardly paid any attention to them because the only things that mattered to him was his family and the girl he was madly in love with. Rumors of a Grineer uprising had been swirling around in the colony that Acheron lived in for weeks but many people did not take them seriously. Until it had all changed on what seemed like a very ordinary day for the Orokin colonists of Bleakwater. Tensions were high among the local Dax that stood watch, at noon the town had become eerily silent out of nowhere. It was almost like all time froze at that exact moment then came the mortar fire. Acheron's family were all inside their home when it was hit by a mortar. When he had returned home he found the ruins and what was left of his family. He had broken down sobbing, Dax guards tried to pull him away because they needed to evacuate the rest of the town. Acheron's head twitched violently, he was now out for the blood of those who ruined his life. One unlucky guard put his arm on his shoulder but ended up getting pulverized by the pure rage and fury of a child. Acheron's fists were covered with gore and flesh from the poor man. The other two guards were petrified by what they had just witnessed, they weren't sure what was worse the Grineer that destroyed their home and killed their loved ones or this terrifying demon child. Out of disbelief of what he had done Acheron looked at his hands and at the mangled corpse of the innocent person he slaughtered. Soon afterwards Dax reinforcements surrounded Acheron with weapons drawn, they captured him and turned him over to The Seven Executors. As punishment they decided to let him, but he would forever have to live with the guilt and shame of what he had done. Also as an added measure they sent him aboard their pet project the Zariman Ten Zero. After being exposed to the Void he gained powers that the Madurai School would later go on to adopt. Acheron piloted Loki Prime and Oberon Prime, he typically wielded his prized Dex Sybaris gifted to him by an old friend. He was renowned as an excellent combatant and tactician during the Old War.

Upon awakening from his long slumber Acheron refrains from picking a side as he no longer believes in any of their causes. He is torn between what is right and what is wrong especially, after The Great Betrayal. All he really wants is to make amends and to bring order and balance to the Origin System once more. Acheron feels wrongfully used by the Lotus, but understands that she had finally set them free from the Orokin's tight grip on the Tenno. The Orokin had not exactly been the most gracious of hosts to the Tenno as they were treated horribly. Searching for inner peace Acheron combs the Origin System tirelessly. He does not know what he is looking for, and he does not know when he will find it. When called upon Acheron will help those who cannot help themselves meanwhile he is constantly fighting his inner demons that are begging to be let loose upon his enemies.

Message me on discord and we'll go over your bio. You have some good ideas here, but there are some things we need to adjust.

TacticianMatt#1582 is my discord name, just let me know you posted in the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Operator's Name: Kara al'Din

Warframe: Ivara

Weapons: Vectis Prime | Hikou Prime | Dual Kamas Prime

Focus School: Zenurik

Bio: Kara was among the many children aboard the Zariman Ten-Zero, though even among those children she was different, for she had no parents, no one to care for her but herself. She didn't know if she was the only one like her, but roaming the ship and constantly seeing the other children with their parents sent a chilling grasp at her heart.

The Orokin were not all as equal as the Seven claimed them to be. There were always those left behind, left to grasp at scraps in dirtied roads and slums mottled with disease and dust. She was one of those: no mother in her memory, and the faintest memory of a father stepping out a door and never stepping back in. Kara supposed that absence helped when the accident happened.

Kara felt only the need to survive when the maddened adults began hunting, as she had for her entire life. When Margulis took her in, she learned to control the energy beneath her skin, the starlight blue that glowed with her veins. She felt powerful. She felt capable. And for the first time, her need to survive was overshadowed by a compelling want to overtake. Kara al'Din was sorted to the school Zenurik where she was taught to Dominate the Enemy, though her skills were developed elsewhere.

Upon Margulis' death, Ballas overtook the Warframe Project and chose the five most capable in each of the Focus Schools, and of Zenurik, Kara was chosen. This force came to be acknowledged by Ballas and those allowed to know as the Dark Tenno, killers that worked off the grid, underneath the knowledge of the Orokin or Sentient races. 

Kara al'Din was given operation of the first Ivara warframe. She quickly mastered stealth, reconnaissance, and without any remorse, assassination. She came close to no conscience when it came to ordered death, though she shared an ideology with Mataeru Lloria, a close colleague and friend. Kara, too, believed the masters they were serving deserved downfall. But not now, she reasoned, it would not be safe to take down the Orokin now. She reasoned that the Orokin would bring about their own destruction, their war was with the invaders not of the Origin System, and they would grow desperate. They will fall before we do, she reasoned, largely to herself.

She predicted correctly.

Kara and the rest of the Dark Tenno escaped to their base on Lua and, without any further orders or assignments, placed themselves into cryostasis. Ages later she woke once more to the face of Mataeru, and he revealed to her his current plans and the ultimate goal. "You already know what I think," she said. "The Orokin will rise again."

Edited by Novronian
Formatting

10 hours ago, Novronian said:

Operator's Name: Kara al'Din

Warframe: Ivara

Weapons: Vectis Prime | Hikou Prime | Dual Kamas Prime

Focus School: Zenurik

Bio: Kara was among the many children aboard the Zariman Ten-Zero, though even among those children she was different, for she had no parents, no one to care for her but herself. She didn't know if she was the only one like her, but roaming the ship and constantly seeing the other children with their parents sent a chilling grasp at her heart.

The Orokin were not all as equal as the Seven claimed them to be. There were always those left behind, left to grasp at scraps in dirtied roads and slums mottled with disease and dust. She was one of those: no mother in her memory, and the faintest memory of a father stepping out a door and never stepping back in. Kara supposed that absence helped when the accident happened.

Kara felt only the need to survive when the maddened adults began hunting, as she had for her entire life. When Margulis took her in, she learned to control the energy beneath her skin, the starlight blue that glowed with her veins. She felt powerful. She felt capable. And for the first time, her need to survive was overshadowed by a compelling want to overtake. Kara al'Din was sorted to the school Zenurik where she was taught to Dominate the Enemy, though her skills were developed elsewhere.

Upon Margulis' death, Ballas overtook the Warframe Project and chose the five most capable in each of the Focus Schools, and of Zenurik, Kara was chosen. This force came to be acknowledged by Ballas and those allowed to know as the Dark Tenno, killers that worked off the grid, underneath the knowledge of the Orokin or Sentient races. 

Kara al'Din was given operation of the first Ivara warframe. She quickly mastered stealth, reconnaissance, and without any remorse, assassination. She came close to no conscience when it came to ordered death, though she shared an ideology with Mataeru Lloria, a close colleague and friend. Kara, too, believed the masters they were serving deserved downfall. But not now, she reasoned, it would not be safe to take down the Orokin now. She reasoned that the Orokin would bring about their own destruction, their war was with the invaders not of the Origin System, and they would grow desperate. They will fall before we do, she reasoned, largely to herself.

She predicted correctly.

Kara and the rest of the Dark Tenno escaped to their base on Lua and, without any further orders or assignments, placed themselves into cryostasis. Ages later she woke once more to the face of Mataeru, and he revealed to her his current plans and the ultimate goal. "You already know what I think," she said. "The Orokin will rise again."

Color me impressed. never though someone would take the cryostasis route with the Dark Tenno!
The only issue I have with this is that your character was given control of the first Ivara, but that's just me. We can bring that up with the rest of the clan and see what the general consensus is. Your application is accepted!

Message me on discord: TacticianMatt#1582

rast_by_iconscripti-d9fd15w.png

Operator’s Name: Ranzler of the disgraced house of Chan’Kek

((A corpus  Name…Not his original the name given to him from  his house))

Race: Unknown

(Until he finds his operator)

Warframe: Excalibur

Description:

There is no denying that the frame is of an older design and mark. From a first look, it looks excessively battle damaged and poorly maintained and by all right should be scrapped. Yet it more or less still performs the same function as an Excalibur should. With the mixture of dull grey’s and black’s coupled with a duller red rust, the frame looking like it might fall apart the next slash dash.
The ‘helmet’ is a dull white with seemingly pointed and menacing black eye’s yet it’s is the scars and scratches that make the look more menacing that it actually is.
Shielding is nothing of note and if anything predominately weaker than most warframes of his class.
The frame glows a fate dull red down the energy veins of the frame.

Weapons:  An obsolete Karka | A salvaged Lex | An old Paragon Sword

Primary:

Rifle – Karak, Mark – Four, Pattern – Sierra

The rifle is an obsolete mark in normally seen in the black market’s or in Grinner training divisions. The Sierra Pattern is a common mark noted for its reliability when high-grade ammunition is used. The rifle is showing its age but is kept in working condition and is often in better shape than he is.

Secondary:

Pistol – Lex, Mark – Custom, Pattern – Mongrel

The sidearm is a scrap weapon made out of parts of Lex’s mashed together. He picked up this ‘weapon’ from a Junker in a market… Ranzler had since regretted losing those hard earned credits… After a lot of work and few ‘essential’ parts where found. It is workable and surprisingly powerful enough to act as a last dich, despite it being if not terribly inaccurate and unreliable.

Melee:

Sword -- An old Paragon Sword

An Excalibur without a sword of some kind is not much of a Excalibur at all… Although calling this rusted and chipped, a sword or even a weapon is pushing it… Yet rarely Ranzler is not seen, without it. Still it has remarkable durability and never truly breaks. Allowing to either bludgeon some poor soul and for the use of basic abilities that seem to travel through the sword. With all that said the fine rugged and jagged edge of the sword is surprisingly sharp… And if push came to shove it could be used as a weapon as it is immaculately balanced.
Apart from its clearly old age and mistreatment, the scarred gem on the hilt is dull red and lifeless almost pleading for liberation from its negligent master.

Spoiler: Classified (Strictly OOC)

The Sword is not what it appears to be. It is not as hollow or lifeless as it’s Master sometimes wishes it to be. Akin to the infected weaponry but bound by metal and steel. It hungers subconsciously for Ranzler’s energy only to spend it on a killing blow.
Where by the sword uses the warframe’s energy to convert the damage dealt by the sword back into the warframe as allowing it to regenerate damaged to the warframe at a frightful speed. This is amalgamated in a twisted symphony of leaching life with an attack for as long as they is, an energy reserve to feed the sword and a willing master to feed it.
If griped with purpose and meaning the sword hilt would in turn would entangle itself around the bearers hand the metal needles snaking across the bearer hand before plunging itself into the wrist in a painful unrelenting jab, effectively pugging itself into the warframe energy supply ready for its user to feed the energy it craves. Depending on the situation this process can be near instantaneous for Ranzler as it is used to the warframe but is all ways painful, physically and mentally for how deep it borrows in piercing warframe skin, and bone alike to its very core…
For a new user it would snake cautiously mapping out the hand seeking its ‘entry point’. The main reason why Ranzler keeps the sword so close knowing how excruciatingly painful it can be for him, let alone someone that hasn't fully embraced the terrifying sensation before.
As for the weapon itself. It works primarily on instinct and is naturally curious. Although nothing inherently evil, only needing small amounts of energy before hibernating calm and content, the gem on the hilt dull and unalive. It can feel the rush of battle intertwined with its masters heart as blood race’s, almost subconsciously knowing and wanting to be used, just as eager as an kubrow on a leash, the gem burning brightly like an eye.

For Ranzler he uses the this technique sparingly if at all, preferring it to remain under the radar knowing how odd it is and how potent it can be and how it can attract unwanted attention…
As such he uses his sword rarely for attack and most common use of it is purely for defensive use, denying the sword to bond with his frame. Overall the sword and the Excalibur warframe are a fundamental linked to Ranzlers past and most likely his future…
At the moment Ranzler, in essence, keeps it’s sedated by rarely giving the sword the energy it needs. Ensuring it remains behaved. Only ever coming alive when Ranzler is truly alone flicking through his logs and he allows it to ‘play’ with his hand it’s gem eye dull red looking over its masters hand.

Focus School: Unknown to Ranzler for now.

Although it is implied that he’s belongs to Uunairu. As the mountain, Never truly breaks, it only endures …  

Bio/History:

Ranzler was found by a corpus mining corps in the deep depths below the ice sheets of Pluto discarded and alone in more of a black casket then a cryopod. Unusually unlike most Tenno, this Excalibur was inactive, stranger still he was not recovered by the Tenno. Leaving him exposed and at the mercy of the corpus miners who quickly hired a mercenary house hold to deal with the problem.

Instead of initially destroying the casket as planned, the leader of house Chan’Kek.  Kry’zen curious as to why the Tenno hadn't come to intervene, decided to keep the casket and its occupant as payment in the hopes of somehow using utilising a Tenno for his house, in the hopes of giving him an advantage over the other mercenary houses. 

Securing the casket their returned home to the mountains of Bow’rog five, Pluto where they proceeded to try at and manipulate the still sleeping Warframe. As a house mainly devoted to profiteering in war and not science, they inevitably failed rather miserably to even wake the warframe. Only when they were about to give up did a mysterious ally who apparently had been watching from afar and had great interest in this Warframe. She was an elegant rogue in a yellow black Nyx. Whom promised a Tenno that was loyal and trustworthy and in return she would expect a single simple favour… Out of options the Kry’zen reluctantly agreed.

The powerful Rogue Nyx started her work almost instantly… Days went into weeks as she toyed with the Excalibur rewriting his personality, his feelings, nothing was left untouched, and almost everything he would have known was buried under, kept under lock and key in the forgotten depths of the Excalibur's memories. And the Nyx revelled in it, giving cause to wonder what she was really up to. p to. 

But she completed her work and left without a word. She fulfilled her side of the bargain to the dot and so came about Ranzler a corpus name given him by Kry’zen. Over the course of the first few months, he was integrated and taught the ways of the house Chan’Kek … Picking up many of their traits… Quickly became known as a rather professional, reliable and trustworthy mercenary even by the high house standards but he was most importantly loyal. Exactly what the Nyx had promised.

But they were problems with him… Firstly his Warframe abilities were exceptions limited and his sword that he used was odder still by Tenno standards. This forced him to rely on a less Tenno approach to fighting relying on his mercenary house training over natural ability. Secondly was that he dreamed… In his dreams, that whereas vicious as they were confusing he envisioned war in all its horror and glory without an end. Past memories of his life that he couldn’t remember scattered and jumbled…   

Still life went on for Ranzler and he enjoyed his place inside the House Chan’Kek. He enjoyed the camaraderie and the thrill of success. He enjoyed being nobler gentleman lifestyle and how quaint it was. He even enjoyed the talks with the Kry’zen personal Cephalon Elexis. That after a bit of time and a few heated arguments, helped him integrate, despite how largely independent not helped in how often Kry’zen spoilt the Ai. The two got alone. Which was better than most of the mercenaries in the house… That disliked Elexis, blaming the Ai’s huge personality matrix and subroutine, that some of the mercenaries would say was a failure in its programming from how old it was… Although most that where smart enough kept they discontent and the word ‘old’ quiet from Elexis. Those that didn't soon found they kit or the toilet suddenly malfunctioning…  

He had everything here. Having little interest in the Tenno outside or of the Lotus both of which didn't come when he was in need… Only the house that had given him everything mattered to Ranzler. Yet this was not to last…  

The small yet proud house Chan’Kek,  with a long history of professional rule-bound mercenaries that looked after they own. Had no shortage of enemies and competition was fierce in the mercenary houses of Pluto, whom looked for any excuse… An excuse they got from the house Chan’Kek was doing a favour… An ultimately fatal gesture... Before even Ranzler new it… One of the older and much larger Guilds that had multiple houses within and long-time rivals of house Chan’Kek, Attacked… The old house had been found wanting in their recent excursion having been tricked into attacking a corpus installation, a Moa facility.

Accidental as it was, the damage was none the less the same especially with a Warframe at the tip. The Guild that the factory belonged to judged that the house was to be made an example for crossing the line…

The siege was long and devastating lasting for weeks… Eventually one by one the defenders fell… For Ranzler something clicked in his mind as injuries where sustained and as the destruction of his home mirrored that of the old war … It granted him new techniques that he wouldn’t have thought possible as he start to act and move more as a Tenno should, both he and Elexis endured… Day after day… Every bit of damage the Excalibur took he regained in energy before unleashing in his sword tip red in channelled energy... Using every dirty technique he could. Till only a Warframe a handful of the house and a distraught Ai remained…  The proud house of Chan’Kek, held they home…

Grown tired of the game and of the profit being lost a rival house… Laid charges under the mountain side… It avalanche was slow but dooming … As the whole side of the mountain moved…  Before even Ranzler could act his home started to collapsed all around him… He collected the distraught Elexis its advanced personality that the AI prided itself on, now worked very much against itself as everything it knew was crumbling away… If it was not for his unnaturally fast reactions and old combat memories that had unlocked a portion of his hidden potential. He doubted he or the Ai would have made it to the hangar…

The house destroyed in an avalanche of carnage. The two escaped barely on an old Leset that the Ai held a particular interest in… Ranzler had lost everything yet something in his memory told him that this wasn't the first time and he bared the pain better than one could expect. Out of the two survivors it was Elexis whom was most distressed, for whole generations had integrated into the house and having all that taken away in such short time nearly broke the Ai. It only calmed when Ranzler intervened doing his best to soothe the Ai talking to it more as a person, then a machine. The AI's program twisted and sparked violently as the AI made new programming and subroutine to coordinate with its programmed pain… New subroutines built on top of its already complicated matrix that prioritised that Ranzler the last of the house would remain safe and by its side, by any means necessary…

And so the two set off their venture in to the void… Ranzler as a disgraced freelancer whom worked for considerable less pay then he was used to, but always maintained the high standards of his house hold, even if they would have been detrimental. And Elexis a quirky Ai with a huge personality matrix, seemingly returned to its normal self and who still demand to be spoiled at every occasion. Yet remained exceptionally protective of its now designated operator although quite successfully hides those protocols and plans…

The two most recent travels take them from relay to relay looking for the next job following the seventh rule from the corpus book of acquisition ‘keep your ears open’ … Until they heard a particular transmission… And if the ninth rule was to be believed, ‘That opportunity, plus instinct, equals profit’…  There was certainly an opportunity here… 

Goals:        

Ranzler

1.       Find out who betrayed the house and why…

2.       Find his operator, to find out more about his past and makes sense of his dreams.

3.       Matane his house beliefs

4.       Look after Elexis keep the Ai out of trouble

5.       Profit…

Elexis

1.       Ensure the safety of Ranzler

2.       Ensure that no one or thing gets in between itself and Ranzler

3.       Help Ranzler in his dreams

4.       Obtain an asset… To help with Ranzler Dreams

5.       Ensure its own survival…

6.       Make sure that Ranzler is compelled to buys the Ai nice things…

Thanks for Reading! Look forward to playing with you!

Edited by IConscriptI

12 minutes ago, IConscriptI said:

rast_by_iconscripti-d9fd15w.png

Operator’s Name: Ranzler of the disgraced house of Chan’Kek

Reveal hidden contents

((A corpus  Name…Not his original the name given to him from  his house))

Race: Unknown

Reveal hidden contents

(Until he finds his operator)

Warframe: Excalibur

Reveal hidden contents

Description:

There is no denying that the frame is of an older design and mark. From a first look, it looks excessively battle damaged and poorly maintained and by all right should be scrapped. Yet it more or less still performs the same function as an Excalibur should. With the mixture of dull grey’s and black’s coupled with a duller red rust, the frame looking like it might fall apart the next slash dash.
The ‘helmet’ is a dull white with seemingly pointed and menacing black eye’s yet it’s is the scars and scratches that make the look more menacing that it actually is.
Shielding is nothing of note and if anything predominately weaker than most warframes of his class.
The frame glows a fate dull red down the energy veins of the frame.

Weapons:  An obsolete Karka | A salvaged Lex | An old Paragon Sword

Reveal hidden contents

Primary:

Rifle – Karak, Mark – Four, Pattern – Sierra

The rifle is an obsolete mark in normally seen in the black market’s or in Grinner training divisions. The Sierra Pattern is a common mark noted for its reliability when high-grade ammunition is used. The rifle is showing its age but is kept in working condition and is often in better shape than he is.

Secondary:

Pistol – Lex, Mark – Custom, Pattern – Mongrel

The sidearm is a scrap weapon made out of parts of Lex’s mashed together. He picked up this ‘weapon’ from a Junker in a market… Ranzler had since regretted losing those hard earned credits… After a lot of work and few ‘essential’ parts where found. It is workable and surprisingly powerful enough to act as a last dich, despite it being if not terribly inaccurate and unreliable.

Melee:

Sword -- An old Paragon Sword

An Excalibur without a sword of some kind is not much of a Excalibur at all… Although calling this rusted and chipped, a sword or even a weapon is pushing it… Yet rarely Ranzler is not seen, without it. Still it has remarkable durability and never truly breaks. Allowing to either bludgeon some poor soul and for the use of basic abilities that seem to travel through the sword. With all that said the fine rugged and jagged edge of the sword is surprisingly sharp… And if push came to shove it could be used as a weapon as it is immaculately balanced.
Apart from its clearly old age and mistreatment, the scarred gem on the hilt is dull red and lifeless almost pleading for liberation from its negligent master.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler: Classified (Strictly OOC)

The Sword is not what it appears to be. It is not as hollow or lifeless as it’s Master sometimes wishes it to be. Akin to the infected weaponry but bound by metal and steel. It hungers subconsciously for Ranzler’s energy only to spend it on a killing blow.
Where by the sword uses the warframe’s energy to convert the damage dealt by the sword back into the warframe as allowing it to regenerate damaged to the warframe at a frightful speed. This is amalgamated in a twisted symphony of leaching life with an attack for as long as they is, an energy reserve to feed the sword and a willing master to feed it.
If griped with purpose and meaning the sword hilt would in turn would entangle itself around the bearers hand the metal needles snaking across the bearer hand before plunging itself into the wrist in a painful unrelenting jab, effectively pugging itself into the warframe energy supply ready for its user to feed the energy it craves. Depending on the situation this process can be near instantaneous for Ranzler as it is used to the warframe but is all ways painful, physically and mentally for how deep it borrows in piercing warframe skin, and bone alike to its very core…
For a new user it would snake cautiously mapping out the hand seeking its ‘entry point’. The main reason why Ranzler keeps the sword so close knowing how excruciatingly painful it can be for him, let alone someone that hasn't fully embraced the terrifying sensation before.
As for the weapon itself. It works primarily on instinct and is naturally curious. Although nothing inherently evil, only needing small amounts of energy before hibernating calm and content, the gem on the hilt dull and unalive. It can feel the rush of battle intertwined with its masters heart as blood race’s, almost subconsciously knowing and wanting to be used, just as eager as an kubrow on a leash, the gem burning brightly like an eye.

For Ranzler he uses the this technique sparingly if at all, preferring it to remain under the radar knowing how odd it is and how potent it can be and how it can attract unwanted attention…
As such he uses his sword rarely for attack and most common use of it is purely for defensive use, denying the sword to bond with his frame. Overall the sword and the Excalibur warframe are a fundamental linked to Ranzlers past and most likely his future…
At the moment Ranzler, in essence, keeps it’s sedated by rarely giving the sword the energy it needs. Ensuring it remains behaved. Only ever coming alive when Ranzler is truly alone flicking through his logs and he allows it to ‘play’ with his hand it’s gem eye dull red looking over its masters hand.

Focus School: Unknown to Ranzler for now.

Reveal hidden contents

Although it is implied that he’s belongs to Uunairu. As the mountain, Never truly breaks, it only endures …  

Bio/History:

Reveal hidden contents

Ranzler was found by a corpus mining corps in the deep depths below the ice sheets of Pluto discarded and alone in more of a black casket then a cryopod. Unusually unlike most Tenno, this Excalibur was inactive, stranger still he was not recovered by the Tenno. Leaving him exposed and at the mercy of the corpus miners who quickly hired a mercenary house hold to deal with the problem.

Instead of initially destroying the casket as planned, the leader of house Chan’Kek.  Kry’zen curious as to why the Tenno hadn't come to intervene, decided to keep the casket and its occupant as payment in the hopes of somehow using utilising a Tenno for his house, in the hopes of giving him an advantage over the other mercenary houses. 

Securing the casket their returned home to the mountains of Bow’rog five, Pluto where they proceeded to try at and manipulate the still sleeping Warframe. As a house mainly devoted to profiteering in war and not science, they inevitably failed rather miserably to even wake the warframe. Only when they were about to give up did a mysterious ally who apparently had been watching from afar and had great interest in this Warframe. She was an elegant rogue in a yellow black Nyx. Whom promised a Tenno that was loyal and trustworthy and in return she would expect a single simple favour… Out of options the Kry’zen reluctantly agreed.

The powerful Rogue Nyx started her work almost instantly… Days went into weeks as she toyed with the Excalibur rewriting his personality, his feelings, nothing was left untouched, and almost everything he would have known was buried under, kept under lock and key in the forgotten depths of the Excalibur's memories. And the Nyx revelled in it, giving cause to wonder what she was really up to. p to. 

But she completed her work and left without a word. She fulfilled her side of the bargain to the dot and so came about Ranzler a corpus name given him by Kry’zen. Over the course of the first few months, he was integrated and taught the ways of the house Chan’Kek … Picking up many of their traits… Quickly became known as a rather professional, reliable and trustworthy mercenary even by the high house standards but he was most importantly loyal. Exactly what the Nyx had promised.

But they were problems with him… Firstly his Warframe abilities were exceptions limited and his sword that he used was odder still by Tenno standards. This forced him to rely on a less Tenno approach to fighting relying on his mercenary house training over natural ability. Secondly was that he dreamed… In his dreams, that whereas vicious as they were confusing he envisioned war in all its horror and glory without an end. Past memories of his life that he couldn’t remember scattered and jumbled…   

Still life went on for Ranzler and he enjoyed his place inside the House Chan’Kek. He enjoyed the camaraderie and the thrill of success. He enjoyed being nobler gentleman lifestyle and how quaint it was. He even enjoyed the talks with the Kry’zen personal Cephalon Elexis. That after a bit of time and a few heated arguments, helped him integrate, despite how largely independent not helped in how often Kry’zen spoilt the Ai. The two got alone. Which was better than most of the mercenaries in the house… That disliked Elexis, blaming the Ai’s huge personality matrix and subroutine, that some of the mercenaries would say was a failure in its programming from how old it was… Although most that where smart enough kept they discontent and the word ‘old’ quiet from Elexis. Those that didn't soon found they kit or the toilet suddenly malfunctioning…  

He had everything here. Having little interest in the Tenno outside or of the Lotus both of which didn't come when he was in need… Only the house that had given him everything mattered to Ranzler. Yet this was not to last…  

The small yet proud house Chan’Kek,  with a long history of professional rule-bound mercenaries that looked after they own. Had no shortage of enemies and competition was fierce in the mercenary houses of Pluto, whom looked for any excuse… An excuse they got from the house Chan’Kek was doing a favour… An ultimately fatal gesture... Before even Ranzler new it… One of the older and much larger Guilds that had multiple houses within and long-time rivals of house Chan’Kek, Attacked… The old house had been found wanting in their recent excursion having been tricked into attacking a corpus installation, a Moa facility.

Accidental as it was, the damage was none the less the same especially with a Warframe at the tip. The Guild that the factory belonged to judged that the house was to be made an example for crossing the line…

The siege was long and devastating lasting for weeks… Eventually one by one the defenders fell… For Ranzler something clicked in his mind as injuries where sustained and as the destruction of his home mirrored that of the old war … It granted him new techniques that he wouldn’t have thought possible as he start to act and move more as a Tenno should, both he and Elexis endured… Day after day… Every bit of damage the Excalibur took he regained in energy before unleashing in his sword tip red in channelled energy... Using every dirty technique he could. Till only a Warframe a handful of the house and a distraught Ai remained…  The proud house of Chan’Kek, held they home…

Grown tired of the game and of the profit being lost a rival house… Laid charges under the mountain side… It avalanche was slow but dooming … As the whole side of the mountain moved…  Before even Ranzler could act his home started to collapsed all around him… He collected the distraught Elexis its advanced personality that the AI prided itself on, now worked very much against itself as everything it knew was crumbling away… If it was not for his unnaturally fast reactions and old combat memories that had unlocked a portion of his hidden potential. He doubted he or the Ai would have made it to the hangar…

The house destroyed in an avalanche of carnage. The two escaped barely on an old Leset that the Ai held a particular interest in… Ranzler had lost everything yet something in his memory told him that this wasn't the first time and he bared the pain better than one could expect. Out of the two survivors it was Elexis whom was most distressed, for whole generations had integrated into the house and having all that taken away in such short time nearly broke the Ai. It only calmed when Ranzler intervened doing his best to soothe the Ai talking to it more as a person, then a machine. The AI's program twisted and sparked violently as the AI made new programming and subroutine to coordinate with its programmed pain… New subroutines built on top of its already complicated matrix that prioritised that Ranzler the last of the house would remain safe and by its side, by any means necessary…

And so the two set off their venture in to the void… Ranzler as a disgraced freelancer whom worked for considerable less pay then he was used to, but always maintained the high standards of his house hold, even if they would have been detrimental. And Elexis a quirky Ai with a huge personality matrix, seemingly returned to its normal self and who still demand to be spoiled at every occasion. Yet remained exceptionally protective of its now designated operator although quite successfully hides those protocols and plans…

The two most recent travels take them from relay to relay looking for the next job following the seventh rule from the corpus book of acquisition ‘keep your ears open’ … Until they heard a particular transmission… And if the ninth rule was to be believed, ‘That opportunity, plus instinct, equals profit’…  There was certainly an opportunity here… 

Goals:        

Ranzler

1.       Find out who betrayed the house and why…

2.       Find his operator, to find out more about his past and makes sense of his dreams.

3.       Matane his house beliefs

4.       Look after Elexis keep the Ai out of trouble

5.       Profit…

Elexis

1.       Ensure the safety of Ranzler

2.       Ensure that no one or thing gets in between itself and Ranzler

3.       Help Ranzler in his dreams

4.       Obtain an asset… To help with Ranzler Dreams

5.       Ensure its own survival…

6.       Make sure that Ranzler is compelled to buys the Ai nice things…

Welcome to the clan Tenno, we look forward to adding your expertise to our ranks.

6 hours ago, KiarnaIns said:

Operator's Name: Kiarna Ne'dal

Warframe: Trinity

Weapons: Akalto/Fang/Bolator (sorry if I have the names spelled wrong. I am just a little bit dyslexic)

Bio: When Kiarna was a child she spent a majority of her life watching her mother working to mend the injuries for the Orokin people. The skill in which her mother utilized through her "art" of tending to the sick and injured that lead about the Orokin space fairing vessels, always seemed to peek young Kiarna's interest.So much so that she longed to follow in the footsteps of her mother when she was old enough to do so. From playing "doctor" with her dolls to always pretending to "Mend" friends when the children played space battles on the Orokin ships, there was never a day that Kiarna was more than happy to take on the role of a supportive healer.

But as most of the children she grew up with moved on and were scattered about to other ships, she stayed behind and grew into a kind hearted and gifted young woman chasing the dreams of becoming a Doctor. At least, that was her hopes from the start. What changed in her was the accident upon the Zariman Ten-Zero. During the accident Her mother, being a dutiful and proud Emergency Surgeon and Medical Physician was locked away in her bay of the ship desperately tending to those who were being brought in, with Kiarna watching on in horror as finally the events overtook the medical bay and tore away everything from her life, leaving her to be changed and frightened as she did her best to simply hide from the other children that survived.

For some time she kept her distance watching the other children commiting to the powers they had gained and over time falling to a simple form of a pecking order amungst themselves. silently cursing each of them one by one as she watched them from the solitude of the ventilation shafts which she used to create a make shift living quarters out of. Over time she managed to gain control and soon found herself able to function with her powers, slowly reaching a feeling of need to forgive the other children through various encounters with them over the length of time they were together and upon being discovered by the Orokin and the woman named Margulis, Kiarna was quick to move to where she thought would protect the children she had came to call her new family.

Though that didn't seem to affect anything, as she just like all the other children were pulled from the ship and soon placed in the pods that they would have to call home from that day forth. It was quite possibly the most frightening experience to Kiarna, being forced to sleep in this manner for so long, but when the mysterious woman calling herself Lotus reached Kiarna, Kiarna felt a near reluctance to answer the woman's call as she looked down at her hands, only to see Trinity Warframe her dreams had reminded her of being real to her now. So, being pulled into action by the sheer threat of pain at the hands of the Granier lead by Captain Vor, she took up the arms that her old Tenno training fed her the memories of learning and has since then been battling to regain everything she had lost after the death of her Mother.

Reveal hidden contents

I do not take credit for the picture below. I'm simply using it as a basic idea of Kiarna's appearance.

http://pre01.deviantart.net/4935/th/pre/i/2014/007/f/7/warframe__trinity_by_themaestronoob-d71a9db.jpg

((Secondary note, I am working on a Profile for an Ember Warframe character as well. I will be maining Trinity though.))

The most important question still remains unanswered. How did she come into contact with the Orokin Remnant? 

And you do realize that the Warframes cannot physically be worn as a suit yes?

Message me on Discord: TacticianMatt#1582 and we work out the big question and get you on board! Welcome Tenno.

Operator’s name : Vincent

Warframe : Excalibur

Weapon :

Primary - Bows

Secondary - Throwing Daggers

Melee - Nikana Prime

Focus School : Naramon

Bio : A Tormented Soul

In the time before the Grineer’s conquest , before the Corpus’s companies , The Great War was waged. The Wraith of Tenno. Raged out of eternity. And from this rage, This madness of war The Lotus ( Natah ) came to power. Neither Orokin or Sentient , Grineer nor Corpus, The Lotus was bound to no one. For she is the responsible for everything. When lotus came to power, she started casting her mirage to their eyes , lovely voice to their ears , and implanted her own very ideal to their brains. However not everyone was blinded , deaf or brainwashed by her. Whenever she finds a tenno with truth of her existence. She annihilates it without hesitation. The first of these truth discoverer was Luna. A Very dear friend , and lover to the Vincent. Murdered her in Dream Chamber while Luna was on her dream , completing her mission with Vincent. That cursed day Luna discovered Lotus is not their mother , Lotus is not their saviour, Lotus is not helping us. Once luna knew and told vincent , the very moment the truth costed Luna’s life. Before very eyes of Vincent , Luna fell on the ground. Then Lotus “Forgive me” said to Vincent. He lost his sanity , his patient , his wrath , the very beginning of everything came out. Slaughtering everyone he see , Neither foe or friend. He butchered everyone in name of his own wrath and his deep shock. After a week, 5 tenno came to him. To capture him. Ordered by the Lotus , those whom came to capture Vincent successfully completed their mission. Merely two were survived from Vincent.

Vincent … The Great Swordsman … has finally in defeated … Driven mad , tortured and uncertain of his surroundings , A warrior founds himself captured like a fly in the web of Lotus. Prisoned him in cryostasis , left him in abandoned orokin tower. After centuries , Remnants found him. Welcomed him. Now with his new allies. Same Goal, Same Enemy. Vincent stands against the Lotus with his new allies. Awaiting for precise moment to strike. Preparing for his avengement. For His beloved Luna… He awaits..

14 hours ago, -S.S.D- said:

Operator’s name : Vincent

Warframe : Excalibur

Weapon :

Primary - Bows

Secondary - Throwing Daggers

Melee - Nikana Prime

Focus School : Naramon

Bio : A Tormented Soul

In the time before the Grineer’s conquest , before the Corpus’s companies , The Great War was waged. The Wraith of Tenno. Raged out of eternity. And from this rage, This madness of war The Lotus ( Natah ) came to power. Neither Orokin or Sentient , Grineer nor Corpus, The Lotus was bound to no one. For she is the responsible for everything. When lotus came to power, she started casting her mirage to their eyes , lovely voice to their ears , and implanted her own very ideal to their brains. However not everyone was blinded , deaf or brainwashed by her. Whenever she finds a tenno with truth of her existence. She annihilates it without hesitation. The first of these truth discoverer was Luna. A Very dear friend , and lover to the Vincent. Murdered her in Dream Chamber while Luna was on her dream , completing her mission with Vincent. That cursed day Luna discovered Lotus is not their mother , Lotus is not their saviour, Lotus is not helping us. Once luna knew and told vincent , the very moment the truth costed Luna’s life. Before very eyes of Vincent , Luna fell on the ground. Then Lotus “Forgive me” said to Vincent. He lost his sanity , his patient , his wrath , the very beginning of everything came out. Slaughtering everyone he see , Neither foe or friend. He butchered everyone in name of his own wrath and his deep shock. After a week, 5 tenno came to him. To capture him. Ordered by the Lotus , those whom came to capture Vincent successfully completed their mission. Merely two were survived from Vincent.

Vincent … The Great Swordsman … has finally in defeated … Driven mad , tortured and uncertain of his surroundings , A warrior founds himself captured like a fly in the web of Lotus. Prisoned him in cryostasis , left him in abandoned orokin tower. After centuries , Remnants found him. Welcomed him. Now with his new allies. Same Goal, Same Enemy. Vincent stands against the Lotus with his new allies. Awaiting for precise moment to strike. Preparing for his avengement. For His beloved Luna… He awaits..

Accepted Tenno! Welcome to the clan. Your story is an interesting one and I hope to see it unfold! (We'll work on revising the grammatical inconsistencies)

Operator's Name: Kiarna Ne'dal

Warframe: Ember

Weapons: Vhuge|Aklato/Hikou|Ether daggers/Broken War

Bio: Not apart of the original "Void jump accident" that drew many of the Tenno into the initial life within the second Dream, Kiarna was the product of science. Her parents having been the ones who were on the initial Void Jump, left their daughter behind in the care of an Aunt and Uncle. Upon hearing of their demise, the Aunt and Uncle sought out the Seven and in a move to take the rights and properties Kiarna was destined to heir to. This move, succeeded in a two fold deal that left Kiarna a "living experiment" to the theorem of Transference that was to be tested on the Void touched children.

This was the beginning of Kiarna's journey into the Second Dream. Tortured through being forced to endure a recreation of the Void Jump Accident, Kiarna was discovered to hold the same outcome that the other Tenno children suffered, after several aborted attempts were made, Kiarna was then rushed into the transference program and quickly placed in line with the other children. This was her last memories of the life she once knew.

When The Lotus woke Kiarna from her sleep, she had been discovered to have lost nearly all of her memory. and even as she followed the plans the Lotus had for her, Kiarna found herself too lethargic, and mentally frail to manage the question of Why. However, as she traveled from planet to planet performing the duties that the Lotus called for her, Kiarna could not find a way to shake the feeling that deep down something was simply not right in the actions she was taking.

Even when she learned the truth, and was awakened to look upon the world once more with her own eyes, feel the stail winds of Lua blowing on her face, and taste the smells of the Collapse that she was forced to no doubt serve through, Kiarna couldn't shake the feeling that there were things that The Lotus, even in the discovery of her betrayal to the Orokin, wasn't telling her.

Distressed by this, Kiarna and the Ember Warframe she had come to know as what she thought to be her own body, broke away from Lotus and traveled from planet to planet. In her travels she did her best to conceal her existence, choosing to stay connected to the only place she knew to be home for her, Her Warframe. Covering it's body in various cloaks and concealing garments as she hoped to find the truth for herself. Her Cephalon, Seka, her shield droid, Nida, and her trusted Kubrow, Snuggles, were the only other companions at her side in her search.

For some time, Kiarna wandered aimless and knowing only shards of her past until she happened one day across an old damaged recording from another Tenno. "Tenno, if... receiving this... then you know still loyal... Orokin Empire. My name is Mataeru. I am... Orokin... for other Tenno... dismal state of... Lotus is not who you... she is not to be trusted... on Lua... you will find the answers you seek... If you have any desire to see peace... uncover for yourself the Lotus’ secret. I will be waiting..." Confused by the broken words in the message Kiarna ran the message numerous times on different frequencies with little to less desirable results.

So, in order to learn the truth, Kiarna has traveled out once more to find this Mataeru. Hoping that he will be able to finally give her the answers or at least assist in finding what all she's lost. Even if, in that she must aid the very Orokin's who forced this fate on her in the first place.

Edited by Kiarna1

3 hours ago, Kiarna1 said:

Operator's Name: Kiarna Ne'dal

Warframe: Ember

Weapons: Vhuge|Aklato/Hikou|Ether daggers/Broken War

Bio: Not apart of the original "Void jump accident" that drew many of the Tenno into the initial life within the second Dream, Kiarna was the product of science. Her parents having been the ones who were on the initial Void Jump, left their daughter behind in the care of an Aunt and Uncle. Upon hearing of their demise, the Aunt and Uncle sought out the Seven and in a move to take the rights and properties Kiarna was destined to heir to. This move, succeeded in a two fold deal that left Kiarna a "living experiment" to the theorem of Transference that was to be tested on the Void touched children.

This was the beginning of Kiarna's journey into the Second Dream. Tortured through being forced to endure a recreation of the Void Jump Accident, Kiarna was discovered to hold the same outcome that the other Tenno children suffered, after several aborted attempts were made, Kiarna was then rushed into the transference program and quickly placed in line with the other children. This was her last memories of the life she once knew.

When The Lotus woke Kiarna from her sleep, she had been discovered to have lost nearly all of her memory. and even as she followed the plans the Lotus had for her, Kiarna found herself too lethargic, and mentally frail to manage the question of Why. However, as she traveled from planet to planet performing the duties that the Lotus called for her, Kiarna could not find a way to shake the feeling that deep down something was simply not right in the actions she was taking.

Even when she learned the truth, and was awakened to look upon the world once more with her own eyes, feel the stail winds of Lua blowing on her face, and taste the smells of the Collapse that she was forced to no doubt serve through, Kiarna couldn't shake the feeling that there were things that The Lotus, even in the discovery of her betrayal to the Orokin, wasn't telling her.

Distressed by this, Kiarna and the Ember Warframe she had come to know as what she thought to be her own body, broke away from Lotus and traveled from planet to planet. In her travels she did her best to conceal her existence, choosing to stay connected to the only place she knew to be home for her, Her Warframe. Covering it's body in various cloaks and concealing garments as she hoped to find the truth for herself. Her Cephalon, Seka, her shield droid, Nida, and her trusted Kubrow, Snuggles, were the only other companions at her side in her search.

For some time, Kiarna wandered aimless and knowing only shards of her past until she happened one day across an old damaged recording from another Tenno. "Tenno, if... receiving this... then you know still loyal... Orokin Empire. My name is Mataeru. I am... Orokin... for other Tenno... dismal state of... Lotus is not who you... she is not to be trusted... on Lua... you will find the answers you seek... If you have any desire to see peace... uncover for yourself the Lotus’ secret. I will be waiting..." Confused by the broken words in the message Kiarna ran the message numerous times on different frequencies with little to less desirable results.

So, in order to learn the truth, Kiarna has traveled out once more to find this Mataeru. Hoping that he will be able to finally give her the answers or at least assist in finding what all she's lost. Even if, in that she must aid the very Orokin's who forced this fate on her in the first place.

Accepted! Welcome aboard Tenno!

Introductions -

Hello! I see you've organised such a lovely place, and I see there's some good writers here as well! Oooo, excited to meet you all! :D

My name's Cameron (irl name), though on discord I'm known as 'Relentless', on steam 'fat lil boy', and most importantly! I'm known as 'Relentlessolive' on warframe. x3

I've been writing for a good few years, it's been one of my many passions and I just

love writing stuff. I can write anything, really, and I take much pride in it and usually end up putting a lot of effort into my writing so both me, and the reader can enjoy it both equally.

With Warframe, I joined quite a while back? I think it was in 2014 or 2015. I went on a hiatus, and started playing in mid-2016 then went on another Hiatus, and I recently got back into warframe yet again!

However the lore of Warframe, I find it quite interesting, even if it's a tad bit obscured.

Operator -

Operator Name:

Nick Duval.

Race:

Orokin.

Male.

Sexual Orientation:

Bi-curious.

Physical Description:

His physique is built on the athletic side of things, hence why his muscle mass is small, yet the definition of his muscles are toned, and well-rounded from various activities both naughty and malicious. Eye colour is a elusive emerald green. Rough faced, however, is made somewhat elegant. Jet black hair, slicked back and a finely trimmed facial hair along jawline. With his rat-slicked hair, and devilish looks, along the Operator attire that he utilises, ; it's safe to say that Duval walks the walk and talks the talk. A thin nose, slender lips, sharp eyebrows and nicely shaped face have altogether complimented Duvals appearance, hence why he's such a looker. The man’s arms are medium in length, same the legs, his fingers small yet toes are long resembling that of Greek origin due to the shape of them.

Focus School:

Zenurik

[...The void.

Bitter, and dark. Fluorescent, yet corrupting.

Some follow this path, many fall and become one with the void, content with the almost ethereal prison that they reside in.

But not this one. Not today. Although his personality may be crude and.. questionable, he weaves the energy that passes by, traces of the void, pure in his eyes... whilst in others, they see the malformed energy that taints and brings the strongest of Orokin kind to heel.]

Misc Info:

Duval still remains within his pod, the signal faint, yet very hard to trace it's location even with the help of Lotus.

He still remains connected to his warframe, an unusually strong bond keeps them together in mind.

A circular 'plug-like' metal embroilment resides in his left temple. The etching and design of the metal object resembles that of Orokin design, a proud, noble white with a tinge of rose gold.

Has a sickening interest for Grineer weaponry.

Biography:

To be discovered through interaction. Of course, the DM can gladly contact me for the information about Duval and his past before he was placed into the pod.

Warframe -

Warframe Type:

Harrow

Name of Warframe:

An aged, poorly carved out name is written out on the neck of the warframe. The name appears to be carved out in Orokin hieroglyphs, however if it were translated... it reads:

"Br-"

The text cuts off, scratched and melted away from intense heat. However, the rest seems clear:

"- Acarius."

Weaponry:

This warframe seems quite proficient in the use of a two-handed mace, one of Orokin descent known as 'Fragor Prime'. However, the one that this warframe was 'buried' with, seems to be in pieces.

?? (I'm not sure if Warframes even have genders, unless we're also including warframes under that category of romance. I'll keep this blank for now.)

Physical Description:

A draping of black, and dark grey. Fine, orokin materials are utilised in this warframe. The helmet itself, bears the clear design of the 'Suffragan' style of helmet. The width of this warframe appears to be above the average warframe, whilst the height ranges at about 6,10. Armour is in short supply, most of the materials covering the warframe appears to be purely ceremonial... however strong traces of the void can be detected, covering the lining of this warframes uniform. The pauldrons, along with upper chestplate of the warframe appear to be the thickest, and made out of a fairly strong material known as 'Gallium'.

What seems most iconic, is the faint, corrupting scent of Kuva if one sniffed Acarius.

Upon the warframes neck, a strange, brutal area of damage seems done. Something, or someone was attempting to rip out the Warframes almost robotic like vocal chords. They appear severely damaged, making it hard for the warframe to communicate.

Upon the warframes temple, a capsule remains, drilled into the warframes helmet. A cap made out of Tellerium, meant to protect something. Inside however, there is nothing but the rotting gravel from Eris.

Acarius, upon the backs of his pauldrons, has clamps of an aged, slightly torn black cloak. The clamps themselves are made out of a rich, orokin gold, along with the metallic parts, and chassis across the Harrow warframes body.

Biography:

Dead. Upon the rotting surface of Eris. Where the infestation seems apparent and plentiful, frollicking and multiplying with the fresh corpses imported from the Tenno, Grineer and Corpus. North of Eris, where jagged bits of depressed stone, and bumpy landscapes are festering, squatting in place where they shouldn't be. The littered ships that scatter the dead space of Eris dangle helplessly above, with the twitching, abhorrent tendrils of the Infestation ringing true. A foul sight, one that must be rid... but not now.

A rap and tap against the rock can be felt through the tremors of space, no sound emits, at least not yet. A small cave, hidden deep beneath the carapace of rock, a small tunnel that requires the average individual to crouch through. Signs of the infection seem... invisible. None-existent upon the brittle surface of fragile rock. The crouch walk through would end abruptly, with a sudden drop to follow into a much larger cave, a couple hundred meters underground.

The iconic sound of water, flowing steadily through the channels below, the source unknown yet most likely associated with that of a tight area deep underground, where fauna is untouched, generating oxygen from plants beneath the poisoned rock. A dim, dark green is awash near the thin stream, where the rocks are hydrated, resembling that of Moss. Under the ugly, there appears to be a beauty. Though, there is no life besides the plantlife and...

Someone.

A knelt figure, occupying the thin stream of clear water. It looks downward, never moving, not even twitching or any sound permitting from the 'thing'. Yet, one thing remained certain. It was just, that Warframe.

Dead in the water. Undisturbed... to perhaps never awake...

Unless a foreign presence entered, of course.

(The rest is To Be Discovered via IC interactions.)

Misc. Notes:

In a deep sleep, at this moment in time.

Resides in Eris.

Systems damaged, unable to move properly or quickly.

Retains a deep, conscious bond between himself and Duval.

☩ The capsule/chip acts as a failsafe device for the Warframe. When the operator has lost its main form of control, the capsule/card will tap into the users sub conscious, where a slither of the Operators mind will be able to operate the Warframe without getting exhausted. Due to this, the warframe cannot act in its full potential unless the connection is strengthened with both the operator and the warframe having a failsafe device in their temple. A signal will be sent out, usually strong, to any other Tennos willing to recover the Warframe and return it to its Operator.

☩ Due to Acarius's system being severely damaged due to impacting the planet at high terminal velocity, Acarius suffers strange behavioural patterns, similar to that with someone with sporadic, and violent mood swings. These can vary from how they are, either showing signs of violence or lapses of fear to show via the warframes actions/bodylanguage.

Edited by Relentlessolive

Operator’s Name: Xoqo

Race: Orokin, Sectarus

Warframe: Excalibur and Frost Prime

Weapons: Soma Prime/Zhuge (The Zhuge allows Xoqo to quickly and silent dispatch large groups of weaker enemies in little time, while the Soma allows him to loudly hold back the hordes for his companions.) | Twin Grakatas (As if one pseudo-handheld-minigun isn’t enough, Xoqo wields two.) | Jaw Sword/Galatine (For Xoqo, when operating the Excalibur frame, both the feel of the sword as well as the potential brutality of its cut are important factors in choosing the proper tool for the job. As such, he opts for the Jaw Sword when piloting Excalibur. However, when operating Frost, Xoqo enjoys the ability of artfully cleaving apart his frozen enemies in a single swing, so the Galatine is an obvious choice for sating his thirst.)

Focus School: Xoqo was a student of the Madurai School, taking great pleasure in the art of the kill and the fear it can instill. For him, combat is a game of who can get the highest pile of mutilated corpses, and he enjoys in competing with his fellow operators in his deadly game.

Bio: Having been born to be the heir of a navigator’s ancestry, Xoqo’s father was a man of strong will and great ability to pilot on through whatever trouble was sent his way. He passed along to his son the secrets of navigation and interaction with the Cephalons, whom enthralled Xoqo. Curiosity was, and always will be, the outstanding trait of his family’s heritage. In fact, it was curiosity that set Xoqo, his father and his mother to take their place aboard the Zariman Ten-Zero, as this would be the father’s way of showing Xoqo was exactly it was that his family had been doing for generations.  Such would not come to pass. After the quake of the ship passed upon the jump-failure, to his horror, in the middle of their one room cabin, sprawled upon the floor of overturned and shattered furniture, Xoqo saw his father and mother turn on each other, fighting to the death. Neither one was victorious in their efforts; instead they turned their sights to him as he screamed and pleaded for them to stop. As they lunged for him, he rose his hands in defense, clenching his eyes shut, opening them to see nothing but a pile of dust as his feet. Life stopped for him in that moment, the tears that flowed down his cheeks numb to him. Then, after a moment, he came back to the reality before him: the banging on the cabin’s door and pleading for aid, the sound of final words, and the blood curdling screams. In that moment, he lost all feeling. His fists clenched as the banging stopped after a final plead, anger coursing through his body, the newfound power the Void gave him blocking out all other sounds except the chugging of his heart.

Xoqo found himself turned away by his family when he returned to Earth, despised for the heartless “murders” he committed. It was unclear whether the tally he racked up, according to his fellow survivors, was entirely in self-defense, or if he purposefully, maliciously ended the lives of those he came across with no intention to save lives, only take. Regardless, it was clear the boy was changed from the curious, open minded child he was once to a heartless, merciless “savior” and “hero”. Needless to say, he was a perfect candidate for Ballas’ Dark Tenno project, and more than a suiting student of the Madurai School. His brutality and fearlessness of death, as proven by his desire to see his enemy fall no matter the cost, might have earned him the privilege of operating Rhino; however, his accurate, elegant strikes seemed to be more of an art style when he committed his murderous art. Further, while his feet moved one step at a time, his mind moved two. As such, Excalibur was much more suitable for his unchained personality, but when his companions required him to focus on more humble tasks, Frost was found to effectively calm Xoqo’s mind and make him an emotionless executor of assigned tasks. Both were effective in his participation in the Fall of the Orokin.

Centuries later, Xoqo awoke upon an unknown ship, falling out of his cryo pod upon the hard floor. He remembered who he was and what he did in his younger years before the Fall, but memories of and after passed him by. However, he did remember one crucial thing: his newfound family.