The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does Baro do with all that prime stuff though?

MrM1

I mean, yeah, he collects it, maybe even builds some of the stuff and then what? Does he put them in his private museum which is overflowing with prime weapons and warframes?

Or is he just running this whole business because he enjoys seeing salty Tennos and just throws the prime stuff away?

20 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

I mean, yeah, he collects it, maybe even builds some of the stuff and then what? Does he put them in his private museum which is overflowing with prime weapons and warframes?

Or is he just running this whole business because he enjoys seeing salty Tennos and just throws the prime stuff away?

No, what he does is far more sinister. 

He waits until you accidentally select the wrong prime to trade in for ducats and then he puts it on his wall as a trophy. Never to be returned. Never to be replaced. Always to be trolled by RNG. 

16 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Fuses them all together into some horrific modern-art masterpiece that he then sells overpriced considering everything used to make it. He seems to be that kind of hipster elitist nouveau-bohemian to me.

You mean this?

TPZ2wd5.jpg

2 hours ago, MrM1 said:

He melts down everything that doesn't sell for the week into prisma crystals, he then mixes them with a fifty/fifty blend of salty Tenno tears, and takes a bath in it. That is what gives Baro Ki'Teer his young and vital appearance for such an old Corpus. 

True story. 

Trades his left overs in to his drug dealer to get his weekly supply stash of marijuana and only reappears to us when his stash runs out and we just happen to see him while he's looking for his dealer (which is probably why he's always at a different relay, drug dealers never be standing in 1 place) which is probably why he gives me attitude every time I talk to him because the more he sells me the less he can support his drug addiction.

Edited by iMalicious

realistically, he probably uses them to pay for VATs of liquid Prisma, since he enjoys dipping stuff in it. he probably has an Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool full of the blue stuff. the credits meanwhile would probably be for provisions like fuel for his ship, food etc.