Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best weapon against Stasis?

Sar.K.Asmus

Question

18 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Casardis said:

I'm a bit confused. May I ask what you mean by "breaking Stasis"?

He meant that he doesn't like limbo using stasis because he cannot shoot. So he want to 'overload' stasis with enough bullets so that stasis will be disabled before its duration is actually up.

19 minutes ago, Casardis said:

I'm a bit confused. May I ask what you mean by "breaking Stasis"?

I guess it is the 300 bullets limit. After that, stasis is broken and enemies can move and you can shoot them. Thats why I suggested Twin Grakatas. It feels like they dump 300 bullets faster than anything else.

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch

4 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I guess it is the 300 bullets limit. After that, stasis is broken and enemies can move and you cant shoot them. Thats why I suggested Twin Grakatas. It feels like they dump 300 bullets faster than anything else.

But Stasis only takes into consideration weapons with projectile (travel time), right? Twin Grakata is a hitscan weapon. If that's the case, then choices come to weapons such as the Supra (Vandal), (Secura) Dual Cestra, (Mara) Detron, (Telos) Boltor (Prime).

Edited by Casardis

Just now, Casardis said:

But Stasis only takes into consideration weapons with projectile (travel time), right? Twin Grakata is a hitscan weapon. If that's the case, then choices come to weapons such as the Supra (Vandal), (Secura) Dual Cestra, (Mara) Detron, (Telos) Boltor (Prime).

If thats the case, Supra would be one of the best. Dual Cestras would be out of ammo before ending Statis.

Just now, (PS4)lhbuch said:

If thats the case, Supra would be one of the best. Dual Cestras would be out of ammo before ending Statis.

I just read the wiki and it seems I was wrong! I didn't know it takes into consideration hitscsan weapons as well. In that case, Twin Grakata as you suggested is a good tool.

Just now, Casardis said:

I just read the wiki and it seems I was wrong! I didn't know it takes into consideration hitscsan weapons as well. In that case, Twin Grakata as you suggested is a good tool.

I was in a Sortie excavation with secondary only restriction holding my aklex Prime. Even if I unloaded all my ammo, it wouldnt break stasis. Things like supra and Twin Grakatas that have a lot of ammo and fast fire rate would be really good I guess.

Different weapons have different weights in stasis, and hit-scan weapons still count against the limit. I have found the Zarr's barrage mode to break stasis instantly, as stasis has a 10 Zarr projectile limit, and DE seems to be unable to differentiate between the Zarr's Cannon projectile and the Zarr's Barrage hit-scan 'projectiles'. Other good candidates are Kulstar (run outside stasis, then fire your shot above stasis, then use alt-fire to detonate over stasis and drop in 3 projectiles per main projectile) or any weapons with strong Riven disposition and a high multishot riven. Pistols are best due to having the highest possible multishot before rivens.

24 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Supra Vandal has the ammo to do it consistently.

I tried Supra Vandal already. It took 150 ammo and about 15 seconds (not fast enough). So far Sonicor was the fastest (4/5 shots).

Still need to try out Pox, Zarr, Torid, Penta, Staticor, Kulstar, Angstrum (basically all AOE weapons).

Edited by Sarcasm4Free

12 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I have found the Zarr's barrage mode to break stasis instantly, as stasis has a 10 Zarr projectile limit, and DE seems to be unable to differentiate between the Zarr's Cannon projectile and the Zarr's Barrage hit-scan 'projectiles'.

Thank you.