Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Riven - What to expect

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

I have a + Dmg, + multi + ammo riven for the Supra but I feel that it could be much better without the + ammo or even with a negative.

Before investing loads of plats in another riven, what can I expect from a Supra Riven with + DMG, + MULTI and a negative? Something around + 200% dmg and +200% multi is possible?

Thank you!

9 answers to this question

You can't have a negative unless you have three positive stats.

Your current riven would have higher stats if it had either a negative with the 3 positive stats or only the two good positive stats. These two cases have same multipliers.

1 minute ago, Naftal said:

Your current riven would have higher stats if it had either a negative with the 3 positive stats or only the two good positive stats. These two cases have same multipliers.

You mean + DMG, + Multi and a negative couldnt happen? So in this case I would have to look for a DMG and Multi only OR DMG, MULTI, a better positive and a negative?

In the later scenarios, would it be possible to reach something like 200% DMG, 200% MULTI?

Thank you

1 minute ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

You mean + DMG, + Multi and a negative couldnt happen? So in this case I would have to look for a DMG and Multi only OR DMG, MULTI, a better positive and a negative?

In the later scenarios, would it be possible to reach something like 200% DMG, 200% MULTI?

Thank you

I assume the maximum amounts are something above 100% for multi and 160% for damage. Not close to 200% though and multishot gets smaller numbers than damage.

Just now, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Thank you

I have a Riven with:

+116,9% Electric
+116,9% Multishot
-30% Ammo Max

I've rerolled Supra Riven's for approximately 60 times and it's still the best I've gotten.

It might not seem like it but that Riven nearly double my dps, and that's not taking into the account of extra status coming from more multishot.

With my Fire rate, multi, -damage to infested my Multishot stat was at 139% and I know that damage can reach as high as 240%

Honestly the riven you currently have is a great riven, an upgrade would be a minimal stat boost at a great cost

6 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Then I guess my +Multishot +Flight Speed - Infested damage Riven mod on my Supra is just a figment of my imagination.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Something around + 200% dmg and +200% multi is possible?

My Supra Riven has two positive and a negative and has 137.9% multishot.

Wait, negative is possible with two positives?

I wonder what the multiplier is for that compared to 2 positives and 3 positives + a negative.

EDIT: Probably possible to get 200% damage with that then. I assume multishot won't get to 150% still.

Edited by Naftal

1 hour ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

With my Fire rate, multi, -damage to infested my Multishot stat was at 139% and I know that damage can reach as high as 240%

Honestly the riven you currently have is a great riven, an upgrade would be a minimal stat boost at a great cost

Exactly my doubt. I was asking the question to figure out if the difference of what I have and the perfect riven would be a lot or no.