Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

something keeps glitching on ps4 warframe

(PSN)Chaosvexus

1st it was a mission on hydron i had maxed out my orthos prime but soon as we evactuated it said unable to save and put in abort i lost all progress there 2nd is i tryed maxing a stance mod and a weird message appeared saying my account has not been charged yet? wth does that even mean? now i can't log in are you guys making updates or being hacked? No offense but that 1st time just made me angry all that work just gah especially on my panthera too can someone please explain this error or this message? i promise you i don't do any bad stuff on warframe so idk what it means but an answer would very much ease my current mood atm.

Well i logged back in just recently and could max that stance mod but the maxed etc still won't be counted... but idk today has been non stop connection error etc

Edited by (PS4)Chaosvexus

Login failed. Check credentials. Just happened after a mission completed and "...cant update info, trying again." As I am writing this, it literally just now let me sign in. Almost had a panic attack.

Heads and attachments are still disappearing at random while in missions and dojos are bugged with people's names showing up in the trade menu (people who are NOT a clan member/ were not invited AND are nowhere to be found in the dojo).

What. The. Clem. Is Going. On. Lately....  Octavia did a number on what was a very smooth experience for me. 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Dozer552 said:

Login failed. Check credentials. Just happened after a mission completed and "...cant update info, trying again." As I am writing this, it literally just now let me sign in. Almost had a panic attack.

Heads and attachments are still disappearing at random while in missions and dojos are bugged with people's names showing up in the trade menu (people who are NOT a clan member/ were not invited AND are nowhere to be found in the dojo).

What. The. Clem. Is Going. On. Lately....  Octavia did a number on what was a very smooth experience for me. 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

idk anymore past days this week have had multiple stuff happen especially with trading/selling in dojos etc but my biggest angriest part is i maxed my orthos prime so i could format it again and had panther up to lv 26 i believe and it said could nt read and the abort button appeared and decided to abort itself

Same thing happened to me. I let it try to update, it failed, and dumped to menu after third fail. I researched for a solution, found nothing, came here, started to reply and it just righted itself. Things are a hot mess anymore, Chaosvexus 😔

Edited by (PS4)Dozer552