Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's Banish effect on Rescue Targets and Allies seems broken.

stockypeasant

I've really enjoyed playing Limbo before the rework, but I recently decided to try out the newly reworked Limbo and I decided to take him on a rescue mission since he makes this game mode trivial. Well, upon rescuing the target I casted Limbo's 1 and I saw that the timer ticking down BUT I didn't see the visual FX that we had most recently in Limbo's pre-rework build.

As you can see below in my screenshots, side by side. On the left we have limbo's rescue target "banished" and then on the right we have the rescue target not banished. 

(PRESENT Limbo banished rescue target)

limbo__ally_Banishing_2017.jpg

Nowhere can it be visually (easily) distinguished that the target has the banished effect, making some higher level missions very difficult to play.

As for reference as to what I am use to with regards to banished rescue targets, observe this youtube video (minute 2:07).  This video clearly shows the target being under the effect of banish and I feel like this visual effect is far superior to the one we have now.

OLD Limbo  banishing rescue target 

Edited by stockypeasant

• 5 years later...
14 hours ago, bulletsearl said:

I feel bad about necroing this 5yo thread, but the issue is still unsolved. There is NO visual feedback on Banish.

Dont be! For me, as someone who also enjoys Limbo's strengths, I find it unfortunate that we've moved on ~5 years and have yet to get a proper visual FX cue for banished targets.

Only thing to do is bring light to this. 

GL out there