The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dojo dueling rework.

I have an idea to revamp dojo duelling into more of a clan v clan system.

The warlord can build a custom stadium which can be roughly the size of either the old 1.0 Pluto conclave map or the size of freight line

I personally want dojo duelling to have the same balancing as conclave and for it to use the conclave mods and when you join your dojo you join with your current selected pvp loadout (like how your health and shields are messed up from the current dojo balancing)

When entering the built duelling room it will have 4 sitting pedestals and a panel that allows a user to switch to a different conclave loadout and a holographic projector which will display the custom built map created by the warlord and if you are the warlord of a moon clan that dictates how many maps you can create.

Having multiple rooms built will allow different squads of clan members to create and host different lobbies

When there is 2-4 members ready and sitting in the designated areas the person who sat down first will choose if they want to host a match inside they're own arena or join another clans arena

Victory will result in credits going into the clan resource cash (amount depends on clan size) and each participating members will gain 400 endo and looking at your clan profile the victories and defeats will be displayed along with clan kills ect.
Each individuals kills and deaths will contribute to their own conclave score which already exists

But basically I want a reason for clans to exist apart from getting specific weapons out the market

That would be great.

Add a bet system would be good too.
When entering battle, you can choose some items with something similar to the trade menu and the winner will get all items.

Edited by lukinu_u