Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

Question:

I want this seriously answered as i'm having a hard time simply accepting it. Are you ever going to run out of content? I absolutely love this game. With all my passion. I have nearly 3 years in it now, and longer with my older account. And I feel like personally, you're getting better. But will you ever truly run out of content? How many frames, ideas, concepts and backups do you have stock piled? Would you be able to survive another three amazing harrowing years? :P :P

Also, do you still plan to bring back lato and braton vandel?

p.s: give Scott a giant pat on the head for being so chill.

p.s.s: If you ever require an account to play, I would love if you used mine and checked my operator room :P :P

Edited by Arniox

After you managed to destroy our arsenal after almost 4 years, for us that more than 1, of the same weapon and warframe. Is it too much to ask you make an option to sort after NAME AND RECEND !!! 

Or at least, invite the person who came up with the idea, to the stream. I owe him/her a blow on the shoulder, and a hat made of paper

This was by alphabetical order, before you were interfering 707D978FCE40AEA27C610238C869ED64A321BF53

92096567766223277410058ACB5FE9F5167A8C9B

Greetings DE,

I always wanted to know if there will ever be a quest or series of quests or even a comic that will explain the way the Syndicates are aligned and why they are allied, opposed or fully against other Syndicates.  It's always been something that I have wondered since I first started choosing which Syndicates I want to align with.  Thanks in advance for reading.

Zarc

This event added a really cool feature of adding a Ambulas mid-mission through a dropship.

Will you add more features utilizing OUR dropships in the future? Perhaps we can get our own "tenno mechs".

It would really mean something when the Lotus says "Back up is here"

I'm glad that you made the supra vandal skin recolorable. Not being able to recolor ANY part of my arsenal frustrates me, and that's my reason for not using those equipment. What do you guys think about allowing players to recolor the rest of the vandal and wraith series? 

On another note, i like how we're able to travel to the past in orokin spy missions. What do you think about giving a quest where the tenno have to travel back to a time when the orokin were still alive, just to obtain a lost technology which could resolve a conflict in the present? I'd love to incidentally witness the tenno's slaughter of the orokin as described in the stalker's codex lore.

Edited by MeLbZ
Added the second question

1. Tenno May Cry.  Why is there such an aversion towards agile weapon holstering?  Being compared to Devil May Cry is a good thing.  Inspiration is also a good thing.  Example: Shadow of Mordor inspired 'Kingpin System', Prototype inspired 'Parkour System', etc.

2. Wayward Tenno.  It seems there is a lot of potential for a PvEvP dynamic via Dark Souls; even if it was 1 grossly imbalanced, node per planet with minimal rewards.  Are there any plans to along these lines or is PvP to be forever sequestered behind the austere, barely populated, Conclave mode?

Also please get Life of Rio on Second Stream.  There is no hardcore endurance player representation on any stream or podcast I've ever seen.  Thank you!

Hey there, I'd just like to ask questions and even maybe give some ideas as to the focus changes.

I won't deny that focus is not the best, as cool as most of it is on paper and how it was tied to one of the best quests ever in warframe. So obviously it needs some changes to where more than 2 schools of focus are more suitable for actual use. For the most part I just want to see what your current ideas are that are floating around at least. If you have nothing concrete yet, then might i provide a little idea i've had for at least part of a way to make focus more interesting.

So firstly, i'd like to have a few ways in which focus affects your operator as well. Such as maybe being able to use Focus while using transference for a different power, and maybe even a different set of buffs that may or may not be attributed to your operator to make them more useable outside of spy missions, being all powerful in earth, and making kuva siphons possible. And as for separate powers, like an idea I had for an operators Madurai power would be something akin to Valkyr's hysteria in that they would be able to go berserk and melee everything for the duration of focus.

So yeah those are just my thoughts, if you use them, awesome, but if you don't that's fine as long as what we get is at least mostly better than what we have

(You can call me Eric)
Q: Any plans for damage 3.0 or how enemies scale? For a long time we've heard about how some damage types are more end-game efficient than others because of how unbalanced armor is compared to shields and health.

What kind of expansions can we expect to the player hosted server system? Are there any plans for things like server browsers, gamemode independent servers, PvE/Raid servers, or updates to matchmaking?

Also, will there ever be a 'Player Stats 2.0'?

Really looking forward to Harrow, can't wait to see a preview.

Questions...

1) Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?
2) Can capturing a target and activating life support be changed to channeled actions, so we don't get killed while locked in the somewhat long animation?

Just wondering if we could have all our companions free roam the ship? At this point of the games life it's unnecessary to have to pay 10k every time I want to swap from kavat to kavat, kavat to kubrow, vice-versa or kubrow to kubrow. Just in that example, excluding the last switch, I would had to have spent 30k credits. Including the last switch I would have had to have spent a total 50k credits. That is the equivalent of one to two Sortie mission credit rewards.

The current system for companions already has the structure to make it viable from a player stand-point as an upgraded incubator has the following effects:

• Reduces daily DNA degradation from 10% to 5%
    • Six-Pack of DNA Stabilizers last for 48 days
      • 75k Credits
  • Companions are placed into stasis if they become mortally ill

While I understand that this may make things cramped and messy inside the ship, an easy solution is to have the companions free roam inside operator's room and have only the active companion follow you throughout the rest of the ship.

Can we also get Focus added to the arsenal as a loadout selection? I find that, again, at this point in the games life it's unnecessary to have continuously swap at the operators room. We can add and replace lens in the arsenal, so why not just let us select and save our preferred Focus into our arsenal loadouts?

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)DarwinsPlanB said:

That is a very solid, and legally binding, no. That frame was a specific incentive for those who ponied up money while the game was still a concept. The very first Prime gear will never come back.

Excalibur Prime

Lato Prime

Skana Prime

These three items are "founder exclusive", and I feel your pain because Excalibur is my main frame. We'll just have to wait for Umbra, but I believe Umbra Excal Prime is a chinese founder exclusive... 

"ponied up money" is not a nice way to put it. not sure where exactly new players get off with this type of attitude regarding founders. we believed in the content and supported when we had the opportunity. show some respect.