Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

Q: will there be an event or alert to get the Argon scope mode ever again pls? 

Q: how come Stalker isn't coming to kill me anymore? I have 7 warnings from him but he still doesn't come I have played many many levels for him to come but still he doesn't  come! why? I really want to kill him and get the dread :sadcry: pls help

That's Charles, He's was an hero, he's dead on Hieracon as a hero.
He was my best friend ....
But someone killed him

.eJwFwUsOhSAMAMC7cACK8pG69SQNEjBBIbSuzLvThe true question is are you going to add an infected syndicat?

Edited by arilas22

4 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

1. Will you correct the error in calling Animo a 'superintelligence'? Even the most fervent of skeptics can at least concede that it clearly wasn't that smart.

Yet

The point of Animo was that we needed to kill it while it was still stupid, not because it was already smart

Q:

Any chance that we can finally get a separate executable/batch file for the Dedicated server, not tied into the Launcher?

Having to shut the server down every single time you wish to play Warframe (Restart the Launcher), is slightly infuriating, and even worse so when there are actually people currently playing on the server.

(Running Warframe via Steam ofc)

T1dZhid.gif

4 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Mid mission arching is already in. Kuva fortress, right?

I guess that could be considered, but it isn't really a good example since the archwing portions of those missions are trivial. Also, they only appear on very few tiles in the tileset and are a one-way transition to extraction.

The concept that Steve showed off was for exiting one ship and using archwing to travel to a different ship. Think flying to a ship, landing on it, taking it out on foot from the inside, then jumping back out to take on the next ship. I believe that was the type of thing Steve was going for with it.

Do you have any plans to make older prime accessories available to purchase? As a fairly new player it feels really bad knowing you've missed out on nice syandanas and armor sets and have to wait a very long time until they become unvaulted. Thanks!

Edit: Speaking purely about the accessories and not the frame and weapon aspect of prime access packs.

Edited by FrankieRollins

Lessons from the Riven:

Hi there DE. First I want to thank your whole developer team for all the work you've done over the years and being very active with the community.

My question to you is: What has been your experience with Rivens so far? What do you think you did well? What do you think you could have done better? What do you think the future holds for Riven mods?

Will Sprag and Ven'kra Tell get a rework?
When will Relays get the new rooms?(I know that it was mention in an older devstream that there will be lotus in the relay how is proces on that going?)
Will we get some lore info on umbra  with this new quest for Harrow?

Now that clans are getting a revisit for clan assassinations, Can the dojo itself get new rooms and a pbr pass through? I have been noticing a lot of weird textures and odd artifacts when recoloring things. Coloring should also get looked at. Right now if you want to recolor a room it will recolor multiple objects without giving us any way of choosing individual pieces. I would also like to see more decorations. The dojo is the clan hub and if we take the time we should be able to make its as appealing as a relay for clan mates to come hang.iXPBDHi.jpgTPKWEwE.jpg 

The images above are the previously mentioned textures. Look closely at the walls. I cant tell if the dojo uses pbr but I do now some pars of the dojo appear not to use it.

Also can we please pretty please be allowed to finish construction of our solar rails. Now that clan xp is a thing some of us have been locked out of completing our solar rails mid construction because of armistice. If we can be allowed to finish building them but not allowed to deploy them this would be a very greatly appreciated. Same with the specters. Please? I am very concerned that when dark sectors do get a rework we wont be allowed to finish construction of these things and will miss out on our clan xp. Not to mention solar rails look extremely cool when looking out of the origin labs.

Edited by Test_the_God

Q: Will you guys ever consider making twin blades feel like twin blades and not pickaxes? I'm talking about the stances and their first combos... 

Q: When should we expect to have the ability to color our cosmetic parts and warframe parts separately and independently? 

Last question: can you please go easy (more easy) on solo clans in Clan-based Operations/Tactical Alerts....? 

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Q :  so Herrow will be the next /warframe in the list and Red Veil will be the next syndicate to be on the spotlight. 

What is the next Syndicate after Redveil? And can you give us just a little detail on what would be the next warframe that the next syndicate would provide.

Thank you Devs for answering my question :) 

2 minutes ago, GBarbatos said:

Q :  so Herrow will be the next /warframe in the list and Red Veil will be the next syndicate to be on the spotlight. 

What is the next Syndicate after Redveil? And can you give us just a little detail on what would be the next warframe that the next syndicate would provide.

Thank you Devs for answering my question :) 

Obviously it's Arbiters of Hexis.

Hello Devz!

Q: Have you ever considered adding a 'find squad' option to the Trials? It's not something that many have asked for, but the fact that we can now simply join (or be joined) in the hunt for prime parts has been one of the unsung heroes of the Void rework. Thank you for that one. Can we have one more change like that one? :)

Q: Is Steve still steaming on sundays?