Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

Guys, could you please add more functionality to Clan/Alliance system?

1) Extended Alliance chat moderation.

Most important thing I'd like to suggest. We try to arrange and follow certain rules in alliance chat. So while usual player can be monitored by aliiance moderators, warleaders are uncontrolled. And there's no instrument to influence them. So my suggestion is to give the clan-creator of the alliance extended moderation authority, so that other clans warleaders will be monitored by clan-creator officers who will be easily monitored by clan-creator leader/alliance leader.

2) Additional statistics.

Such info like how long a member stays in the clan. Also after situation with Hema we need to see investments of each member in the dojo projects (credits,resources). As well as info about operations with rooms and accessories - when you open the info window of the room or an accessory where you donate resoures you will see who placed it, who donated and who started crafting it. And for alliance - info like number of players in  clan-members.

3) Search by clan name.

Maybe function in chat to write a caln name and it will sort its members or using it from the menu. Would save a lot of time instead of spamming "anyone from --- clan?"

So, Universal Vacuum...

I honestly do not understand why it is not a thing.

I've heard Pablo's (?) argument on Reb's recent stream that he feels like he doesn't really need it. I will not argue with that, as it doesn't make the game unplayable to run with a cat or dog as a pet. But that is, in my opinion the wrong approach to the issue.

~95% of your playerbase were using Carrier/Prime before it lost Vacuum as its exclusive mod, not because it is essential to get stuff done, but because it let you get stuff done without stopping every few feet to pick up a thing.

So long as Vacuum remains restricted to sentinels, Kubrows and Kavats won't see as much use as they would otherwise, which in my eyes is a waste of the work that was put into designing them.

Universal Vacuum is not a thing we need, it is a thing that improves our quality of life.

It does not make the game more tactical - Just looking at your statistics tells you that "do I want to walk to every energy orb?" seems to be the predominant tactical decision that is being made. Most of the time the answer is no.

It's like giving us the choice to live in a trailer park, or an apartment.

I would assume that, ultimately, you guys want us to use the stuff you spend your time creating. So please realize, that every companion you create that doesn't have vacuum will receive much less recognition than those that do.

Just make it universal and let us choose our companion for what they can do, rather than what they can't do.

Topics:

Upgraded Lato Version?

My 6-Forma-Lato deals almost no damage. Even with a strong Riven :/ What about a Prisma Lato or buffing the Lato Vandal and give it to us? 

Reasons to play Void again? 

The Void is one of my favourite Tilesets, but since the new Relic-system ha been introduced it´s pretty much useless. Also I´m always out of Forma, so, why not updating the Droptable to farm cheap, 15 Ducat worth Prime-parts, Forma, etc.? Would be very, very nice! :)

New Stances?

Sparring weapons, machetes, polearms etc.  They are all boring as hell and/or slow. 

Frame Reworks/Buffs?

• Chroma: buff his 1+4 and give him a good passive, like: resistance to procs of the chosen element/color.
  • Atlas:  Increase the size of his 2, to help protecting us; make his 3 a toggle-ability like Reneval: it petrifies enemies around the player and gives him an armor-boost of 500. 
  • Hydroid: His 2 should be a toggle-ability + controlable; increase the range of his 3 by a lot + fix the stupid AI; his 4 should work like Rumblers and spawns two chinese water dragons, which attack enemies and Link their health to Hydroid´s -> Hydroid gets damaged, so his dragons do, his dragons die -> Hydroid looses all of his shields. Passive: 20% of all bullets hit fly through him (because he´s water)
  • Titania: her 1 should work like Equinox´ Rest and Rage (no animation, instant); the buffs of her 2 should be increased, only one enemy is enough for it´s maximum. 
  • Trinity: her 1 works the same as before, but replenishes health over time to allies in range. Deals 150 damage per second and heals the same amount. Energy Vampire should not be affected anymore by duration.  Also: Increase the duration of her 3 and 4. Even with 250% power duration (with the arcane aura helmet!) her Link only lasts 30 seconds, her blessing only 20! In comparison: Chroma´s Elemental Ward lasts 80 seconds with the same duration.
  • Vauban: his 1 needs to bee an AoE-ability. 100% proc-chance for an electric status effect, 3m radius, zapping enemies nearby. His 2 should get changed too: remove the bounce-effect for allies (only good for trolling ;D), shred-mines should remove 80% armor (unaffected by strength), lower the energy cost to 25. His 3+4 are almost perfect. But the augments aren´t: Repelling Bastille is still buggy and for Perpertual Vortex you aren´t allowed to move, so: 2 or more Vortexes in range should combine an increase their duration as intended. 

Thank you very much!

First of all, I just want to say thank you for making such an awesome game. I have 2 questions/requests.

Q1: Could you please buff the Mutalist Cernos? I love the concept. I want the weapon to be stronger. Maybe make the cloud bigger? I would love to see some innate blast damage on it.... it would be awesome if the cloud stuck to the enemy and spread Toxin procs. This would synergize well with Saryn. Just a few ideas for one of my favorite weapons.

Q2: Will you maybe allow each player to create one weapon ingame??? Give us some base models and loads of custom options. We should be able to name it and Show it off. It gives us a touch more control and personalization. There could be PVP scenarios where the players Complete a series of tests and obstacle courses to see what weapon is more accurate/versatile. This weapon should take longer to upgrade than a normal one and when we hit MR15 (perhaps) we should be able to use it in battle!

Thank you again for such a great game!

Could you ask Steve about a little something he agreed to do during TennoVIP in Birmingham?

A little Lotus email explaining herself for her actions during the Gradivus Dilemma in light of the Second Dream (For those of us who were part of both)

Because the Lotus explicitly told us to weigh "Saving Tenno" against "Saving Colonists" and that wasn't really true was it, if the tenno (Who I assume were in a Valkyr Warframe) were somehow locked into transference, then Lotus should really explain that, given the lie led to the supporting of Ruk and the oppression of colonists.

Question:

Now that you can toggle prime parts for Tennogen skins, could the prime abilities that have a gold finish also be toggled? 

for example: Nova Prime's Nullstar and Antimatter Drop ability and Frost's Prime's Ice Wave

What was the discussion like when talking about letting players run with both sentinels and companions ? Was it about being worried about power creep or was it more about technical limits of the game itself?

Since there is such a focus with clan events lately, and more to come soon. Can we please have a dojo cache to donate materials to the clan instead of creating objects and destroying them to get materials donated, such a roundabout method it would be much easier to have some kind of container that members can dump their extra materials into to help out the clans.  Having something like a list that the warlord can access if they interact with the cache to see who is donating what would be great for managing rewards and just general appreciation for what some individuals do.  I can't be the only one that has seen people say they donate "x" amount of materials only to have have not actually contributed anything.  So please DE this would be something to consider especially if you want to move forward in expanding the dojo, if I have to place and destroy another teleporter in the dojo I'm gonna jump out a window.

50 minutes ago, Gentrash said:

What was the discussion like when talking about letting players run with both sentinels and companions ? Was it about being worried about power creep or was it more about technical limits of the game itself?

that is a good question i have asked myself recently and i hope that they at least bring it up in the next devstream cause i really would like to bring both my carrier and kubrow into  a mission at the same time

Q:Any QoL changes on Arsenal for swiftly changing between  configs and primary focus school?

Q:Will we ever be able to use underused resources such as orokin ciphers for anything else?

Q: universal vacuun for compainons? (This would mean chesa precepts update I'd recomend to get extra loot from high priority corpses and when disarming a target getting extra loot from it)

Q: will you ever revisit atlas as you did with oberon? It just needs a bit of synergy to work better

Q: any news about focus rework?

Q: recolorable  vandal/wraith items? Pretty please?

Are there any plans to make the dropships destroyable? I remember a game i used to play where you would be able to destoy the dropships and it was just so satisfying.

Could be something like damaging the engines/turrets/shield generators(maybe?) to make it vulnerable and/or ground/slow it and then shoot until it explodes. Could also be a bonus objective to get a special reward or...delaying the next dropship cargo.